The Next Day...

A Moment... A Lifetime...

Luhan's POV

 

I was running late for class because I had trouble sleeping last night.  I kept thinking about her.  Everytime I close my eyes, I keep on seeing her. Her Eyes, her face, her smile. I can't get it out of my head. Then having my eyes open is not helping either. When i open my eyes, I see the picture of Yoona and I together. This is bad. The feelings I'm having for her is wrong. I'm with Yoona and I love her but Seohyun's face keeps reappearing on my mind and I can't stop it.  And Yesterday Kris- ssi said that they will be transferring to our school.  This is really...really...really bad! But then the University is big maybe our paths won't cross.

"Ah! atlast the last corner before I could reach my classroom." I thought to myself. And then a familiar figure came into my view.  Same black air, same thin lips, same clear eyes. "The University is big? Yah right!" I said sarcastically on myself. I stopped walking and just looked at her. She's searching for something. Maybe her classroom assignment? Then she saw me and I stopped breathing. She smiled at me and started to walk towards me. "Luhan-ssi. I'm Seohyun. I'm Yoona Unnie's friend. We met last night." she said. Like I can forget about her when she's all I think about last night! "Neh Seohyun-ssi, ofcourse I remeber you." I manage to bring out a voice inside of me. "I... I just want to ask for your help. Cause I've been searching for my classroom and I still can't find it. This school is too big. Do you happen to know where the drafting room is?" she asked politely. Ofcourse I know where the drafting room is. That;s my favorite place. I'm an arts major. "Oh the drafting room is... is.." I can't form proper words right now. "I'll just show you." I managed to say and her face lit up. "Really? Thank you so much! But aren't you late for  class?" she said. "I don't have a class till 10." I lied. She smiled and said thank you again and so we start to walk towards the drafting room.

My heart keeps pounding and its pounding strongly but I can't let her notice so I started a conversation. "You're a year younger than us that means you're in 2nd year right?" I asked and she nodded.  "What department are you in?" I asked again. "Arts.I'm at department of arts. I love to paint." she answered. "We're on the same department then" I suddenly  replied without thinking. "Really? You're my sunbaenim then." she answered enthusiastically and i just smile. "Take care of me sunbaenim." she smiled while bowing. I smiled and bowed back awkwardly. "Here we are." Isaid when we arrived at the drafting room. "Ah! Thank you again sunbaenim." she said bowing at me. "No Problem" I replied. She went inside the room and I headed back. "Being called sunbaenim shouldn't make you this happy right?" I thought to myself with a big that can't be erased on my lips?!