Moving and Transferring...

A Moment... A Lifetime...

"No! She's my date and I'm not sharing her."

Luhan's POV

"Why?! You're always with her!" Yoona whined to Kris. "We're on a date." Kris answered. "She's your sister you idiot!" Yoona said and my eyes widen in confusion. "So? We're on a sibling date." Kris answered bluntly. "Okay that just sound so weird." Yoona said and covered Seohyun's ears. "Don't listen to that brother of yours Seohyunie. He's an idiot!" Yoona told Seohyun. Seohyun just smile to Yoona and punched Kris' arm and Kris just laugh. "Unnie. Don't worry I already know that since we're young." Seohyun said smiling. "Yah! Hyunnie! Is that how you see your big brother? I'm hurt!" Kris said while faking a hurt expression. Yoona and Seohyun just rolled their eyes. "He's using me again Unnie. There's a girl who he said is chasing her and is working here. He wants her to stop so here I am again acting as her GF." Seohyun explained and my heart relaxed. I didn't realized it was beating fast. "So now, we already finished talking. We already exchanged His and Hellos. We're going back to our table. So go on and continue your date. It's nice meeting you Luhan." Kris said smiling while tugging Seohyun back to their table. Seohyun looked back and waved at us. Yoona stopped Seohyun "We need to meet again Seohyunie." Yoona said. Kris took Seohyun's hand from Yoona's hold "You'll see her tomorrow. We moved to Seoul and We transferred to your school." Kris said and then push Seohyun's shoulder towards their table. . Yoona smiled happily! I was Frozen.