5. Step family

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Five

Step family.

 

Description: Yixing and Junmyeon got married after they were together for five years. Junmyeon had four rambunctious kids from his previous marriage. Yixing is just going to have to learn what its like to be a stepdad. Family AU

Notes: I know most children aren't nice to step-parents but I made the kids go a little easy on Yixing. Just to clarify I'm not familiar with foreign school systems but where I'm from the average age to start highschool is 13-14.

Warnings/Tags:  implied mpreg, domestic fluff.


Baekhyun: 17 (twin), Jongdae: 17 (twin), Kyungsoo: 16, Jongdae: 14


"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" Yixing heard Baekhyun say from his room. 

"What's wrong Baekhyun?" Yixing asked, standing in the doorway of Baekhyun and Jongdae's shared room.

"Mom took my phone just because I failed one simple test." Baekhyun replied, raing a finger to emphasize on the one test he failed.

"And the remedial." Jongdae added.

"Oh shut up Jongdae! No one asked you!" Baekhyun huffed at his younger sibling by twenty minutes.

"Well I just love giving my opinion." Jongdae smiled cheekily. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you two are all married and stuff, can you tell him to give back my phone?" Baekhyun pleaded.

"Well, you did fail an exam." Yixing pointed out.

"Twice." Jongdae added again. Baekhyun threw a book at him.

"I think you can survive a few days without your phone." Yixing said.

"NOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! How am I going to talk to Chanyeol? So much gossip can be missed in three days. I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS!!" Baekhyun wailed dramatically.

"Relax Baekhyun, you're acting like its a life sentence." Yixing said.

"I'M GOING TO DIEE!!" Baekhyun fell back on his bed with a long sigh.

"Yeah Baekkie relax, its only three days." Jongdae said tauntingly

Baekhyun threw another book at his twin.

"I don't understand! You have all these books on your bed and you're still failing!" Jongdae said after the book collied with his face.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JONGDAE AND REGRET NOTHING." Baekhyun yelled and lunged off his bed and tackled Jongade.

Yixing just closed the door to the twins' room and went downstairs.

He went into the kitchen where Junmyeon was preparing lunch. He went behind the older and wrapped his arms around his waist. Yixing felt Junmyeon's body tense then he relaxed.

"Yixing, you scared me." Junmyeon said.

"Sorry babe, I just wanted to surprise you." Yixing planted a kiss on his husband's neck. 

Yixing and Junmyeon had been married for a year and some months now. Junmyeon was just happy that the kids got along with Yixing. Junmyeon could not be in a relationship with someone who dislikes even one of his kids. His four children were his top priority. He was very lucky to have met Yixing on that faithful day only to find out a few dates later that Yixing actually loved children. After five years of dating Yixing finally proposed to him and they got married. He was aware that the kids had taken Yixing away to have some 'private conversation' on their wedding day but to this day he still doesn't know what they talked about.

"Just a head's up, Baekhyun might be murdering Jongdae right now." Yixing stated. 

"I'll let them tire each other out for now." Junmyeon said.

"COME HERE DAE DAE!! TELL ME WHICH TOE IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE!!" Baekhyun shouted. the couple assumed that Baekhyun already chased Jongdae into the living room.

"NO, I NEED MY TOES BAEK!!" Jongdae screamed.

"Baekhyun! Jongdae! No trying to kill each other in the living room! I won't have enough bleach to clean the carpet!" Junmyeon warned.

"You get away this time. You can thank the carpet for saving your life." Baekhyun said.

.

.

.

-flashback-

"You know, it makes me really happy that you guys like Yixing. You know I'd never stay with someone if they'd hurt you." Junmyeon confessed with a small smile.

"We know mom." Jongdae said.

"I know that the divorce with your dad was hard for you and I'm sorry that you were put through all that, but things just weren't the same between us anymore." Junmyeon said.

"Its okay. We know that you only want the best for us." Kyungsoo said.

"I hope you all are okay with me getting married to Yixing." Junmyeon asked.

"We are. Besides, I really like Yixing. He's a great dancer." Jongin smiled.

"Baekhyun? What about you? I know how close you were with your dad." Junmyeon asked.

"It's true that he'll never replace dad for me but I don't hate him.Yixing loves you a lot and that's what matters. I just want you to be happy. We all do." Baekhyun replied with an assuring nod.

"When did my babies get so mature?" Junmyeon sniffled as a tear ran down his cheek.

.

.

.

Junmyeon was reading in bed when Yixing came out of the bathroom and laid next to him. Yixing began kissing Junmyeon's neck and along his jaw. 

"Not right now Yixing ahh~." Junmyeon moaned out when Yixing left a mark on his collarbone.

"Why not Junnie? We haven't had any fun in a while." Yixing reasoned.

Junmyeon sighed and let Yixing have his way.

The two quickly pulled away from each other when the door burst open revealing Jongin, Junmyeon's youngest.

"MOM, YIXING I- Ew were you guys going to- Anyway, that's not the point. Yixing I need your help." Jongin said.

"What's up?"  Yixing asked.

"Okay so the school is having a dance competition and Sehun and I decided to enter but we have no idea what to do. I came to you since I know that you dance." Jongin explained.

"Sure, I'll help you. when's the competition?" Yixing asked.

"Thank you so much. It's in three weeks." Jomgin answered.

"I hope you two are fast learners." Yixing said.

"This is great. I'lll go tell Sehun!" Jongin cheered.

.

.

.

"This is terrible!" Kyungsoo whined. He and Yixing were waiting for his siblings by the car after school

"Kyungsoo, 85% on a test is not terrible." Yixing said.

"Maybe for you but for me its disgusting." Kyungsoo stated.

"And why is it 'disgusting?'" Yixing asked.

"I have a record. I haven't gotten under 90% since I started high school. 85% is just outrageous. And the worst part is that the teacher won't let me take a remedial test because 85% isn't a bad grade. Can you believe the nerve of that woman?" Kyungsoo ranted.

"How dare she." Yixing said sarcastiaclly.

"I know right! Wait, was that sarcasm?" Kyungsoo said.

"Hey Kyungsoo I heard you got 85% on your exam. That's an all time low for you." Jongdae sympathised after he and Baekhyun walked up to them.

"Aww, poor baby..." Baekhyun pouted condescendingly.

"Shut up Baekhyun! You've never even seen past 65%." Kyungsoo snapped. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Jongin ran up to his siblings and step father.

"Yixing, can Sehun come over tomorrow to start practice?" Jongin asked.

"Sure, if your mom says its okay." Yixing answered.

"Shotgun." Baekhyun blurted.

.

.

.

-flashback to Yixing and Junmyeon's wedding-

Baekhyun pulled Yixing away from Junmyeon while they were having a conversation with a few guests.He pulled him all the way out to the courtyard where there were less people. baekhyun stopped in front of his younger siblings, still holding on to Yixing.

"Is something wrong?" Yixing asked.

"Yixing, we like you. Honestly we do." Jongdae started.

"But we need to make a few things clear before we move any further." Kyungsoo continued.

"Don't. Hurt. Our. Mom."Jongin warned.

"I promise, I won't. All I want is to see Junmyeon happy." Yixing said.

"Good. If you make him upset or do anything to hurt him we'll make your life hell." Baekhyun said.

"Its nice to see how much you care about him." Yixing smiled.

"Yeah well mom's divorce had him really upset. He only started smiling more often after he met you." Jongdae started.

"We just don't want mom to be heartbroken again. And I don't think we can handle loosing another dad." Baekhyun confessed.

"You all don't have to worry, I'm not going anywhere." Yixing assured.


I'm a er for Family AUs and Domestic AUs. I hope you enjoyed, it took a while to write three ing hours but it was worth it.

Kyungsoo is me when it comes to grades. I alomost had a heart attack the first time I got a B.

I'm waiting for more requests. Please be reasonable when requesting. I'm not that good of a writer.

Comment, subscribe, request I sound needy as hell that's how I know people are enjoying these stories.

See you in the next chapter~~