Drabbles #7 & #8

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

#7

Prompt: Person A and Person B just bought a new house. They still have a lot of work to get done on the inside. Chaos ensues. 

Notes:

Warnings/Tags: fluff, Yixing being a little

 

 

Junmyeon and Yixing brought the last two boxes into their brand new home.

 

Junmyeon put down his box and smiled happily, a feeling of pride swelling in his chest.

 

Yixing came and stood next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist, kissing his cheek.

 

"I'm so happy Xing, we finally have a home to call our own." Junmyeon said, unable to contain his excitement.

 

"Can't wait to christen it." Yixing said, slowing get moving his hand downwards on Junmyeon's back to punctuate. 

 

"You're so nasty sometimes." Junmyeon said and made a face although on the inside he couldn't wait either.

 

.

.

.

 

"I can't belive we still have so much to do." Junmyeon sighed.

 

"Well we've already finished fixing the bedroom and bathroom. Now it's just the kitchen, living room and guest room." Yixing replied, mentally noting what changes needed to be made.

 

"Easier said than done." Junmyeon groaned.

 

.

.

.

 

Now that the living room was painted and all the furniture was moved in, the couple had decided on decorating one wall with photos of them.

 

And that's how they ended up here. With Yixing trying to figure out what way would be the best to hammer in the nails without damaging the wall and with a very impatient Junmyeon hovering over his shoulder. 

 

Both of them were getting frustrated.

 

"Just pound the nail into the wall Yixing." Junmyeon stated.

 

"I'll pound you against the wall." Yixing retorted.

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

"Just put the ing nail in the wall you ert." 

 

.

.

.

 

A few nights later when they were finally finished unpacking they were lying together in bed.

 

 Junmyeon turned to Yixing, "You know, about what you said a few days ago, I might just have to take you up on that offer."


#8

Prompt: Person C thinks that their good friend A has a crush on B who works at the cafe they always go to. So being the best wingman ever C tries to set them up, unaware that A and B are already together

Notes: Baek seemed like the best person to play Person C

Warnings/Tags: fluff, Baekyeol

 

 

Baekhyun looked up from his assignment on his laptop to see Yixing, who's head is lying on the table, staring at the barista behind the counter.

 

If Baekhyun remembers correctly the barista in question is Kim Junmyeon, he goes their university too. He's seen Junmyeon a couple times around the campus but he has no idea what his major is.

 

The dreamy sigh from next to him breaks him out of his thoughts. 

 

'Does Yixing like him?' Baekhyun wondered.

 

"So... you've got the hots for the barista?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Yixing looked up at Baekhyun, "Um, yeah... let's put it that way." 

 

"Talk to him," Baekhyun said.

 

"Hold on... what are you talking about?" Yixing asked, raising his head.

 

"What, are you too shy to approach him?" Baekhyun teased.

 

"Baek, we're -" Yixing's statement got cut off by Baekhyun shushing him loudly.

 

"I don't want to hear anything about you being not good enough. You're a great guy who can make anyone happy." Baekhyun praised.

 

"That's really nice of you to say but you're really not understanding what I'm trying to say here." Yixing said.

 

"Don't tell me, he has a boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked with a pout.

 

"Yeah... yeah you could say that." Yixing replied, numbing the back of his neck a bit nervously.

 

"Does he go to our school?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yeah he does." Yixing replied.

 

"Do I know him?"

 

"Yeah... you do know him a bit,"

 

"Is he good looking?"

 

"I'd say so but that's just me."

 

"Well he must be boring because you never see him with hickies or anything." Baekhyun shrugged.

 

Yixing straightened abruptly," I really don't see what that has to do with anything. "

 

.

.

.

 

Baekhyun entered the cafe right as it opened. Luckily for him Junmyeon was there, opening up.

 

"Hey, Junmyeon right?" Baekhyun greeted.

 

"Oh, hello Baekhyun. " Junmyeon greeted back.

 

"So... you know my friend Yixing? The tired looking Chinese guy with the cute dimple that I come in here with often?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I know him, we're... friends. We have a couple GE classes together." Junmyeon replied.

 

"Well, don't tell him I said this but he likes you a lot. Although he'd never act on it because you're already in a relationship." Baekhyun said.

 

Junmyeon blushed slightly at Baekhyun's words," That's really sweet of you to look out for him but Yixing-"

 

"Is a very great guy and if you do end it with the guy you're with now you could always give him a call." Baekhyun said with a wink.

 

"I'll keep that in mind?" Junmyeon answered unsurely.

 

.

.

.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were walking along the quad, Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, their two hands interlocked.

 

"I just wish that Yixing would hurry up and make a move already. He's always so lonely." Baekhyun huffed. 

 

"Well some people enjoy being alone Baekkie. You can't fault him for that." Chanyeol said.

 

"I know, but that won't stop me from being upset about it." Baekhyun said.

 

"But wait, isn't Yixing hyung in a relationship?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Doubt it, and plus Yixing is my cafe run buddy. If he had a boyfriend or girlfriend I'd know." Baekhyun stated matter of factly.

 

"So that guy he's kissing over there is like a really close friend or something?" Chanyeol asked, using his free hand to point ahead of them.

 

 Baekhyun turned his head and was shocked to say the least. 

There was Yixing, with his arms around none other than Kim Junmyeon's waist, kissing him passionately.

 

Baekhyun stormed over to the two, his hasty entrance causing the two to part. 

 

"What the hell is going on?" Baekhyun asked, annoyed.

 

"Oh Baekhyun you're here, well I was going to mention it tomorrow but since you're right in front of me... Well when I said that Junmyeon had a boyfriend,  I meant me." Yixing explianed, his arm still around Junmyeon's waist.

 

"Well why didn't you say anything?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Junmyeon who was slightly red in the face.

 

"Well for one thing i usually prefer to keep my relationships private. And when you approached me the other day I was going to say something but you cut me off and left right after." Junmyeon replied.

 

"You're quite difficult to get through to you know that?" Yixing pointed out.

 

"That's true Baek. You're really hard headed." Chanyeol interjected.

 

"Well ," Baekhyun sighed, " And here I thought I was a good matchmaker." 


HI everyone. I know this is late but there's been a lot of drama in my life right now, drama thats making me miserable, and I didn't really have the time to sit peacefully and write.

Also, to fizzymyeon94, I really like your second request  (the royal au ) but I'm thinking of making it a chaptered story so you'll have to wait for it a bit, sorry.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed 

Sorry for any spelling errors 

Comment, request, subscribe 

See you in the next chapter  <3 <3 <3