Project pt. 2

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Project pt. 2

 

Junmyeon stood by the school gate after school waiting for Yixing.

He saw the Chinese male approaching, wearing the school uniform incorrectly as usual.

"You have a thing against dress codes or something?" Junmyeon asked.

Instead of wearing the white button up tucked into his slacks he'd wear it on the outside, first two buttons undone and his tie slung loosely around his neck. He'd wear his own jacket if he wanted instead of the required navy blue blazer.

"I have something against rules in general princess. Now lead the way." Yixing replied and walked off.

'Princess?' Junmyeon thought with disgust. He ran up to the younger who already made good distance. Curse his short legs.

"Okay if it wasn't obvious, I'm short, I put a lot more effort into walking than you do. So please, have mercy and take smaller strides." Junmyeon said breathlessly.

"You play sports?" Yixing asked.

"I swim sometimes." Junmyeon answered.

"Then you shouldn't be tired. And you call me the slacker." Yixing scoffed.

"Whatever, let's just go." Junmyeon rolled his eyes.
.
.
.
"So you're rich? I'm not surprised." Yixing stated as he stood on the porch of Junmyeon's mansion, waiting for the latter to open the door.

"I'd ask why you're not surprised but frankly I don't care right now." Junmyeon said.

"You have three cars in your driveway. Why don't you drive?" Yixing asked.

"I do drive but I choose to leave my car at home when I go to school." Junmyeon answered. He opened the door and went inside, Yixing following behind him.

"I'll be back with some research books. You can leave your shoes by the door. Take a seat in the mean time." Junmyeon said as he took off his shoes and dropped his school bag on the floor next to the coffee table.

He took off his tie and blazer and went upstairs.

Yixing stood in the living room and looked at the decor around him. Everything in the house just screamed money.

He heard a familiar voice call out.

"Jun hyung you here?"

"Jongin? What are you doing here?" Yixing asked.

"I live here. Wait, Yixing hyung, are you and Junmyeonie hyung dating?" Jongin asked.

"No." Yixing and Junmyeon, who was standing at the top of the stairs replied simultaneously.

"I see you've already met my cousin." Junmyeon said as he walked down the stairs.

"Yixing hyung and I are in dance together. I didn't know you guys knew each other." Jongin said.

"I didn't know you two knew each other either." Junmyeon said.
.
.
.
"So what landmark do you want to do?" Junmyeon asked.

"I'd say the great wall of China but you'd think I'm being biased." Yixing answered as he flipped though the pages of one of the books Junmyeon brought down.

"Well we can start off with suggestions. I was thinking either the Sydney Opera House or the Washington Monument." Junmyeon replied.

"The design of the Sydney Opera House would be a little hard to do because of the shape." Yixing pointed out.

Junmyeon hummed in agreement.

"What about the Eiffel Tower?" Jongin suggested.

He was lying on the couch while the older two were sitting around the coffee table with books spread around them.

"I'm sure another team is already doing that." Junmyeon said.

"And we'd probably need a lot of wire to make it look accurate." Yixing added.

"I'm so glad I'm still a Junior." Jongin sighed.

"Don't worry, your turn will come in a few semesters." Yixing said.

"And you'll suffer just as much as we did." Junmyeon said.

The three laughed.
.
.
.
-one week later-

"So you're alive and so is he. I trust everything is going well." Minseok said.

"It is actually. It didn't take long for us to decide on what we were doing and we're halfway done." Junmyeon replied.

"I knew you two would get along. You're so quick to judge people sometimes." Minseok said.

"Don't get your hopes up hyung, I still don't like him." Junmyeon said.

"Really? Where are you going after school then?" Minseok asked.

"I'm going over to Yixing's." Junmyeon said.

'Exactly my point…' Minseok thought.
.
.
.
Junmyeon knocked on Yixing's front door.

When the door opened he was greeted by a… guy?

"Hello, you must be Junmyeon. I'm Luhan, Yixing's older cousin. He said to let you in if you came before he was done." the pretty boy greeted.

"Okay, thank you." Junmyeon entered the house.

He sat on the couch and took out the write up that he completed for their project from his bag.

"Lu ge I can't find my charger!" He heard the younger male's voice.

Junmyeon turned around and was greeted with a very shirtless Yixing.

Junmyeon's eyes widened.

'Hot damn.' was the only thing Junmyeon thought.

This wasn't the first time he'd seen Yixing without a shirt on. It was just the first time seeing him up close without a shirt on.

"Oh Junmyeon hyung I didn't know you were here." Yixing said.

"I-I-I I just g-got here." Junmyeon stuttered, his eyes still glued to the younger's body.

"Um, I'll just go put on a shirt and get our project." Yixing said.

'Oh that's not necessary.' Junmyeon thought.

"Maybe, but it's more appropriate." Yixing chuckled.

' did I say that out loud?' Junmyeon blushed a deep red colour.

A little while later Yixing came back with a shirt on and their near completed Pyramids of Egypt.

Yixing and Junmyeon were conversing while they finished their project.


"We did great. We finished with a week and a half to spare." Junmyeon said.

"Well pairing up the two smartest people in class would be beneficial." Yixing said.

"You know Yixing, you're not half bad, I'm sorry that I judged you do hard in the beginning. I don't like competition and I didn't have any until you transferred into the school." Junmyeon confessed.

"Its okay. I get it, I don't like competition either and you seemed like the biggest threat so I just had to beat you." Yixing said.

"Well it worked." Junmyeon giggled.

"Let's start over. I think spending so much time trying to beat each other actually kept us back." Yixing suggested.

"I agree." Junmyeon nodded
.
.
.
"So… Buckingham Palace?" Junmyeon asked.

"Yup, turns out Jongdae and I have the same ideas and way of thinking." Minseok replied.

"Sounds like you found your soulmate." Junmyeon smiled.

"Nah, we're just friends." Minseok denied.

"Are you sure that's how he feels too?" Junmyeon asked.

"You should be asking yourself that question." Minseok said a patted the younger's shoulder.

Junmyeon raised his eyebrow in confusion.
.
.
.
Yixing and Junmyeon were in the latter's room, studying together.

"So you see how much more efficient it is when you actually study?" Junmyeon said.

Yixing nodded and smiled.

"Was that dimple there all the time?" Junmyeon asked.

"Well I doubt it magically appeared." Yixing chuckled when Junmyeon began poking his cheek.

"I never noticed it after all this time. Its cute." Junmyeon smiled.

"You're cute." Yixing mumbled.

"What?" Junmyeon asked.

"Nothing." Yixing reached for a book that was behind Junmyeon. His hand brushed against Junmyeon's side and the latter giggled.

Yixing looked confused. He did it again and Junmyeon giggled more.

"Stop I'm ticklish." Junmyeon said.

"Is that so?" Yixing smirked.

He got on top of the older and began tickling him nonstop.

Junmyeon was laughing loudly and squirming underneath the younger.

Yixing finally stopped tickling Junmyeon. The older was panting, his face flushed and his eyes watery.

Yixing couldn't take it anymore and crashed his lips on to the smaller male's.

Junmyeon was shocked but not disgusted. Just as he was about to kiss him back Yixing pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Yixing apologized.

"Just shut up and kiss me again." Junmyeon pulled Yixing by his shirt and met his lips again.


 Hope you enjoyed ^^