4. Project pt. 1

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Four

Project pt. 1

 

Requested by donyale

Description: Yixing and Junmyeon were completely different, that much was obvious. Junmyeon was all the teachers' favourite student and the only reason why Yixing was still in scholl was because he had good grades. These two couldn't stand the sight of each other but (un)fortunate events brought them together. Highschool AU.

Notes: none

Warnings/Tags: hate to love, fluff, language, Krisho but not really, mention of Xiuchen.


95%. Junmyeon sighed as he looked at the History tset he just received .

He wasn't unhappy, no not at all. He studied really hard for this test and it paid off.

"Hey good job. Did you get the highest?" Minseok, his best friend and seat mate asked.

"The student with the highest mark is Zhang Yixing with 97% and Kim Junmyeon came second with 95%." The teacher, Mr.Choi announced.

Junmyeon sreamed internally.

'AGAIN??! THIS IS THE FOURTH ING TIME HE BEAT ME.' Junmyeon thought, his face going red with anger.

"It's amazing how he sleeps through every class and still gets the highest marks." Minseok said.

"Its annoying as hell. I worked so hard. I studied till three in the ing mornng and I get second highest?!" Junmyeon fumed.

"I don't see why you're upset. I got 68%." Minseok said.

"That guy honestly gets on my nerves." Junmyeon said.

"He doesn't even do anything." Minseok pointed out.

"Exactly!"

.

.

.

Junmyeon sat on the bleachers in the gym and watched the basketballers practice. Nobody else but Minseok knows, but Junmyeon had a small crush on the captain Wu Yifan, or Kris as he liked  to be called. They were good friends so watching him play didn't come off as stalking. 

The only problem was that Yixing played basketball too, but Junmyeon paid no attention to him, or his chisled abs. Not that he noticed or anything... hahaha... no way.

Sometimes, he'd walk home with Yifan since they lived the same neighbourhood.

"Hey Junmyeon." Yifan greeted the shorter after he was done with practice.

"Hey Kris." Junmyeon greeted back. He stood up on one of the steps but he was still shorter than Kris who just chuckled.

 

Junmyeon and Yifan were walking together when Junmyeon suddenly stopped.

"You okay Suho?" Yifan called Junmyeon by his nickname.

"I like you." Junmyeon blurted out.

"What?" Yifan asked.

"I like you. I have for a while now. I think you're cool." Junmyeon said.

"I'm sorry Junmyeon but I don't feel the same way." Yifan apologized.

Junmyeon was disappointed but he wasn't distraught or heartbroken.

"Its okay. I'm glad i got that off my chest though." Junmyeon said.

"I hope we can still be freinds though." Yifan pleaded.

"I don't see why not." Junmyeon answered.

Yifan sighed in relief.

"Now come on, you have a Korean test to study for and I have a Physics test to study for and a slacker to beat." Junmyeon said as he pulled the taller along.

.

.

.

"Okay class I'm assigning a partner project." Mr. Choi stated.

Minseok and Junmyeon looked at each other and smiled.

"Don't get excited. I'm assigning the partners." Mr. Choi stated.

Your assignment is to choose any country and build a model of any one of their historical landmarks. The Colosseum in Rome, Italy for example. You have to hand in a three page write up about your selected landmark as well. This is due in three weeks." Mr. Choi explained.

The students murmured among themselves.

Mr. Choi began callling out the teams.

"Who knows, we might still get each other." Minseok said hopefully.

"Kim Jongdae and Kim Minseok." Mr. Choi said.

"." Minseok cursed.

"Well there goes hope." Junmyeon sighed.

"Kim Junmyeon and Zhang Yixing." Mr. Choisaid.

Junmyeon choked on nothing. He turned back to see Yixing whowas slouched in his seat, staring to the front of the classroom but at nothing in particular.

He must have felt Junmyeon looking at him because he slooked directly at him... and winked.

Junmyeon turned back to the front with wide eyes.

'He just winked at me. This is going to be the hardest three weeks of my life.' Junmyeon thought as he repeatedly hit his head on his desk.

.

.

.

Junmyeon was in the library when he saw Yixing reading a book on one of the couches against the wall.

It made no sense to avoid him for two reasons.

One. He was going to be his partner for the project so he'd have to get used to his existence for the next three weeks.

Two. The book he needed was on the shelf next to him.

Junmyeon went up to the Chinese male.

"You know I think this is the first time I've seen you do something other than sleep." Junmyeon joked.

"You should try walking around with your eyes open then." Yixing retorted, not even sparing the other a glance.

Junmyeon sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I just want to get this project over and done with. I need to know if you're willing to cooperate." Junmyeon said, getting to the point.

"If you haven't noticed I take getting good grades seriously. No need to ask stupid questions." Yixing answered.

"Okay, you don't hve to be a about it." Junmyeon said.

"You started it." Yixing said.

Junmyeon felt his eye twitch.

"Look, I don't like you, you don't like me but lets try to put aside our differences for now. We can start planning tomorrow at my house." Junmyeon stated.

Yixing stood up from the couch.

"I'll see you by the gate after school tomorrow. And by the way, I never said I didn't like you." Yixing said and left.

Junmyeon stayed in the same spot and watched Yixing's retreating figure.

'And by the way, I never said I didn't like you.' Yixing's words repeated in his head.

"All this time I thought he didn't like me..." Junmyeon said to himself.


I hope part one met your expectations. Please anticipate part two that should be uploaded later. Byee~~.