25. Hard to Get

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Hard to Get

Requested by fiezakookie94

Description: Yixing had it all, money, looks, talent. He had girls and guys swooning over him with just one look. But there was just one person he had to try a little harder for.

Notes:

Warnings/Tags: fluff, Xiuhan, Baekyeol kinda.


News travelled fast that Yixing was single once again.

Zhang Yixing. A college senior that had everything. Money, looks, brains, talent and not a mention a killer dimple.

Girls and guys tried everything just to get the Music major' s attention. If they stood out enough to him, he'd give them a chance, if not then sorry.

However, there was one person on campus who wasn't a victim to his charm.

Kim Junmyeon stood out to Yixing for more than one reason.

For one thing Junmyeon was gorgeous. He was one of the prettiest males he had ever seen

Another thing was that Junmyeon wasn't as easy to get as his exes. No way. Yixing was going to have to up his game if he wanted Junmyeon to even look at him now.

"Go out with me." Yixing stated

"Excuse me?" Junmyeon asked

"You heard me, go on a date with me." Yixing said again

"No I did hear you but I don't know who you think you are, trying to court me and you're talking to me like that." Junmyeon said

"So you're playing hard to get?"Yixing asked with a smirk

"Oh no, I'm not playing hard to get. Not all all, I'm not going to just say yes like one of mindless toys."Junmyeon said.

"Now you're throwing shade at my exes." Yixing said.

"You said it not me. Look, could you get to the point please? You're wasting my time here." Junmyeon said impatiently.

"What do I have to do for you to say yes to me?" Yixing asked.

Junmyeon walked closer to the Chinese male.

"For starters, you could be a little more committed." Junmyeon replied.

"That's it?" Yixing asked

Junmyeon stood on his toes to whisper in Yixing's ear, placing a hand on the latter's chest.

"If you want me, you're gonna have to work for it." Junmyeon said, a teasing smirk on his lips.


Yixing couldn't help but stare as Junmyeon walked away, swaying his hips.

.
.
.

"Are you just gonna stay there and each others faces off while I'm in the middle of a crisis?" Yixing asked his two best friends.

Minseok and Luhan broke their kiss and faced the youngest.

"Sorry Xing." Luhan apologized, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"So what's your problem this time?" Minseok asked.

"Have you not been listening to me? How am I gonna win Junmyeon over?" Yixing asked.

"To be honest when you start whining I just tune you out." Minseok replied.

"I actually listen to you Xing, anyway why don't you just ask his brother?" Luhan suggested.

"Lu you're a genius!"

.
.
.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to help you get with my older brother." Jongin said.

"Yes." Yixing replied

"I don't know... Junmyeon hyung has never expressed any sort of liking towards you. Not even a little bit.

"Still, you gotta help me. Aren't we friends?" Yixing asked

"I guess..." Jongin replied.

.

.

.

"You know I don't know what's wrong with you." Baekhyun complained.

"What are you talking about?" Junmyeon asked

"You have the hottest guy on campus really interested in you and you're giving him the cold shoulder." Baekhyun said

"I'm not giving him the cold shoulder." Junmyeon replied

"You definitely are. And I thought you liked him?" Baekhyun asked.

"I do like him. But I don't want him to treat me like his exes so I'll make him work." Junmyeon stated simply.

"I like that." Baekhyun said

"Try it on Chanyeol. Maybe he'd actually look at you." Junmyeon suggested.

.

.

.

Junmyeon opened his locker and was greeted by a bouquet of purple roses.

"Oh wow hyung, you have a secret admirer?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's no secret who sent this Baek." Junmyeon replied.

Junmyeon read the card attached to the bouquet

'Jongin gave me your locker combination and told me your favourite colour. Hope you like them. Anything to make you mine ; ).

- Yixing xxx '

"He really is serious about dating you." Baekhyun said

"I can't believe he got to Jongin." Junmyeon muttered

.

.

.

It has been a month and a half since Yixing started pursuing Junmyeon.

Word had been getting around that Yixing was trying to win Junmyeon over and most people began wondering.

Why was he trying so hard? There were people on campus who would kill even for Yixing to breathe in their General direction.

Did Junmyeon even like him back? Maybe Junmyeon was just playing with him. Was Junmyeon worth it? What if he had been chasing after the wrong person?

Junmyeon was shocked and a bit flattered that Yixing was showing how committed he was to him even though they weren't even dating yet.

Junmyeon actually liked Yixing vert much and was ecstatic to hear that Yixing was interested in him. But he didn't want to be like any of his exes where he would date him for a while, him then break up. Junmyeon wanted to feel like he mattered more than that so he made Yixing work for his attention in hopes that it would make a difference.

He really hoped it made a difference.

.

.

.

Junmyeon was sitting at a picnic table with Baekhyun on campus. Baekhyun was finishing papers while Junmyeon kept him company.

"Chanyeol asked me for your number." Junmyeon said. Baekhyun looked up from his assignment with wife eyes.

"Don't play with me like that hyung." Baekhyun said.

"I'm serious. And I have it to him. He said he's call you later today if he's free." Junmyeon replied.

Baekhyun looked as if he was about to cry

"Kim Junmyeon!" Junmyeon heard someone yell his name.

The said male turned to see Yixing standing on top of another picnic table not too far from theirs.

All the people who were near stopped to hear what the Chinese male had to say.

"Junmyeon, it's been two months now, I don't know how much more you want me to prove. I stopped serial dating, I've given you roses, chocolates, I even got my mom to help your sick dog. The only thing I haven't done yet to prove myself to you is flat out tell you that I love you. So I'm saying it now. Kim Junmyeon, I love you so much and I want you to be mine. What do you say?" Yixing asked

Junmyeon smiled.

"Yes."


I've been procrastinating with writing for a while now.

I'm sorry, I'm really busy. My week is going to be filled with exams so time is usually spend writing would be used for studying instead.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chapter <3 <3 <3