24. Q&A

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Twenty four

Q&A

Description: Popular youtuber pair Suho and Lay have a small q&a session for their fans.

Notes: dialogue style is a bit different but nothing to big

Warnings/Tags: youtuber!au, fluff,


Junmyeon and Yixing sat in the couch in their living room of their shared apartment in front of the camera.

For fun the couple decided to throw on their animal onesies, Junmyeon in a bunny onesie and Yixing in a sheep onesie.

"How do I look?" Junmyeon asked pushing the bangs out of his eyes.

"Adorable." Yixing replied, pecking his lips

The two turned to face the camera.

Suho: Hey everyone it's bunny Suho

Lay: and sheep Lay that very much wanted to be a unicorn.

Suho: I told you that someone took the last unicorn onesie when I got there!

Lay: All these excuses

He pretended to sob

Suho: Anyway, in our last video we promised that if we made it to 1 million subscribers, we'd do a little q and a video.

Lay: we got a good amount of questions on our Twitter but we could only do a few at a time. If this is successful we'll do another one in the future. I recognize the people who asked the most questions, they always leave comments on our videos.

Suho was browsing through the laptop and pulled up a question.

Suho: from Exomin_16: Suho what's your favourite food?

Suho stoped to think while Lay was looking at other questions.

Suho: I actually never thought about it. But I really like jjajangmyun and tteokbokki.

Lay: I like this one, SugaToMyLife asked me Favourite Halloween costume Junmyeon has worn. I don't even have to think about this.

Suho mumbled under his breath.

Suho: I try not to think about it

Lay: So for a YouTuber costume party Baekhyun hosted two years ago, Junmyeon decides to be extra and actually crossdresses. Brown wig, full makeup and I red dress. If I didn't know any better I would have thought he was actually a girl. It was hot to be honest.

Suho sighed

Suho: For the record, it was a bet. Changmin hyung, Kyuhyun hyung and Minho dragged me into it. They wanted to see who'd make the most attractive female. I went along with it because $500 was on the table. On the bright side, I won and I spent the money on a spa day because I could not feel the soles of my feet after standing in stilettoes for 6 hours.

Lay: if it's any consolation, your looked fantastic in that dress.

Suho: Shut up you

Lay laughed

Suho: Next question. You read it

Lay: Exomin_16: Who usually cooks...

Suho groaned.

Lay: That would be me. He at cooking. He burnt water once

Suho: that was not my fault!

Lay: So you keep saying.

Suho glared at Lay who just smiled.

Suho: you're really lucky I love you

Lay: I tell myself that everyday

Suho blushed

Suho: Moving on, littlestarrie asked What is Lay's weakness that I know of.

Lay sighed this time around.

Suho: He doesn't like seeing things in distress. I remember once we took in a puppy because we found it in the cold. We have him to a little girl in our neighborhood after a while though. I think Byul was happy about that part.

As if on cue, Byul, Suho' s dog jumped onto the couch and sat in Suho's lap.

Lay: what can I say? I've got a big heart.

Suho smiled and tilted his head upwards to kiss the other.

When they parted Lay looked at the the next question.

Lay: littlestarrie again asked How often do you cuddle each other?

The couple looked at each other

Lay: any chance we get we cuddle or hug each other.

Suho: we're both people that like physical contact so we do that a lot

Lay: the post cuddles are the best though.

Suho nodded in agreement.

Suho: SugaToMyLife: Fondest memory of each other?

Both of them stopped to think about the question.Byul planted happily as Suho scratched behind his ear.

Suho: For me, it was back in senior year of college. We weren't dating yet and he was trying to figure out how to win me over. He wrote me a song and sang it on campus in the courtyard. He serenaded me in front of my entire class and my best friend. I would have been stupid if I said no.

Lay: you have no idea how unsure I was about that. For me it was probably when my guitar broke and he got one back for me as an anniversary gift and he wrote our names on it.

Suho: I didn't know you appreciated that so much. I just did that because I know how much you love to play guitar.

Suho: next two questions are for me

Lay: I feel like our fans like you more

Suho: don't be jealous. Anyway SugaToMyLife asks what's Yixing's strangest habit?

Yixing rolled his eyes.

Suho: he likes touching butts. I'm being 100% serious. I thought that was just something he did with me but no. I had to wonder if that was thing in China. I remember when he did that to my best friend, poor Minseok hyung.

Lay: how are you so sure he didn't like it?

Suho: you're a special case Yixing, really.

Lay: just read the next question.

Suho: rude. Anyway su-holdup wants to know What is the most embarrassing thing Lay has done during the course of our relationship?

Lay groaned and his face in his hands.

Lay: oh my God

Suho: oh my God is right. He sent my ts but MY BROTHER read them because he had my phone. I had never felt so embarrassed before. I couldn't look Jongin in the eye for a week.

Lay: yeah well I wasn't proud of that either . How the hell was I supposed to know he was gonna read it.

Suho: don't send me ts when I'm visiting family. Lesson learnt.

Lay: can we move on please?

Suho: on a lighter note the last two questions are for you.

Lay: I noticed that two people kinda asked the same question so I'll answer both differently. To Exomin_16 what I like about Junmyeon physically is his smile. I really like his and thighs too. I just had to.

Suho: way to ruin the moment.

Lay: wait a minute I'm not done. To littlestarrie what I love about Junmyeon is how much he cares, he always puts other people before himself. As sassy and stubborn as he can be, he's really selfless and supportive and I love him for that.

Suho: aw you're gonna make me cry.

Lay kissed Suho' s nose.

Suho: I had a lot of fun doing this we should do it again.

Lay: we should do a one.

Suho: why are you like this?

Lay: you know you love it.

Suho laughed.

Suho: Anyway guys, thanks for watching.

Suho and Lay: lots of love coming at you from Sulay we'll see again in the next video. Peace!


I had fun writing this honestly. If you guys want I'll write another one.

I hope you enjoyed.

Comment, request, subscribe

See you in the next chapter <3 <3 <3