21. Habit

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Twenty One

Habit

 

Requested by whatisyixing  

Description: Yixing has a habit. A touching habit.

Notes: this is just a drabble so it's short. Writers block sorry :(

Warnings/Tags: fluff

___________________________________________________

Junmyeon noted something about his boyfriend. A few things actually.

The Chinese male had many quirks. That's what made him loveable. 

For one thing, he has a very stoned look about him, because he's always tired. Another thing is that he may seem unintentionally flirty, because of how he talks, so Junmyeon finds his jealous boyfriend mode on more than it should be.

Another thing is that Yixing can talk a lot about nothing.

But that's not the issue.

Yixing has a habit. A touching habit.

It was concerning at first because one of the first things Yixing did to Junmyeon was go behind him and grab at his .

It would be safe to say that day that Yixing went home with a stinging red mark on his cheek.

Junmyeon had gotten over the initial shock already and he was fine with it just as long as he doesn't go grabbing other people's butts. Then there will be a problem.

However, Junmyeon would not openly admit that he's fine with it, that he liked it even, because Yixing will never stop touching his .

.
.
.

Junmyeon was brushing his teeth in the bathroom when Yixing exited the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

Junmyeon spat out the foam in his mouth and washed away whatever remained. 

Yixing passed behind the shorter male, slapping his upon walking by.

"Shower's free." He said, walking out of the bathroom.

.
.
.

Junmyeon was reading a book on their bed, lying on his stomach, with Yixing resting his head on his lower back.

Last time he checked, the younger male was on his phone.

That was until, he felt something poking his .

"Stop poking my Yixing." Junmyeon said lowly, eyes still trained on his book.


Junmyeon has read the same line three times because Yixing wouldn't stop poking.

"Oh my God Yixing what do you want?" Junmyeon asked. 

"I was bored and you were caught up in your book. So I started poking you. It's actually quite amusing the way your jiggles." Yixing said. 

"Should I be insulted by that?" Junmyeon asked. 

"No, I like your . I mean if you weren't healthy then there would be nothing to play with." Yixing stated. 

Junmyeon still doesn't know whether to be insulted or not.

.
.
.

Junmyeon was staring off at something and Yixing was getting impatient.

"Junmyeon."

"..."

"Babe."

"..."

"Junnie hyung."

"..."

"Bao bei."

"..."

"Junmyeon."

"..."

Yixing sighed.

Only one thing left to do.

Standing behind the smaller male, Yixing grabbed a handful of Junmyeon's and squeezed.

The older male gasped and turned around.

"What the hell Yixing?" Junmyeon asked 

It worked.

"How else was I going to get your attention?" Yixing said casually.

.
.
.

The couple had just returned from seeing a movie.

Junmyeon tiptoed to press a chaste kiss on Yixing's lips.

"Are you up for anything tonight?" Yixing asked.

"Sure." Junmyeon replied,"But you'll have to catch me first."

Junmyeon slapped Yixing's and ran off into their shared bedroom laughing.

___________________________________________________

I felt like I haven't seen you all in forever.

I missed you ^3^ <3 <3

This was just a short little something for you guys. I'm working on two other requests right now. 

One thing, I'm not going to start any new requests until I finish the lists of requests I've had for a long time now. But you can keep sending in requests if you want, you'll just have to wait a bit until they are written

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

Comment, request, subscribe

See you in the next chapter  <3 <3 <3

ps. Anybody want to be friends? I'm a very friendly person.