14. Kisses

Sulay Oneshots and Drabbles

Fourteen

Kisses

Description: The four times Junmyeon and Yixing accidentally kissed and the one time it was intentional.

Notes: none

Warnings/Tags: fluff, romance, Xiuhan


-One-

Junmyeon and Yixing were sitting on the older's bed, watching tv.

"I feel like you're always here." Junmyeon said.

"As your best friend I'm obliged to bother you as often as I can." Yixing grinned.

"That's no obligation, that's just your choice." Junmyeon said, flicking popcorn at the younger male.

The two began throwing popcorn at each other, playfully fighting.

Junmyeon fell back with laughter, pulling Yixing down on top of him unintentionally. Their lips brushed, causing both males to blush deeply.

The two looked at each other, a slightly awkward tension building.

"Um…we should clean up." Junmyeon stuttered as Yixing got off him.

And that was when Yixing realized that he was in fact in love with his best friend.
.
.
.

-Two-

"So you're gonna tell him how you feel?" Minseok asked.

"Nope." Yixing answered.

"But you should." Luhan said.

"And I won't. Its better for our friendship if he doesn't know." Yixing stated.

The short couple looked at each other then at Yixing sympathetically.

The topic of their conversation bursts into the room looking very worried.

"Whats up with you?" Yixing asked.

"My history class is having a presentation day but I have nothing to present but I forgot about it because I was so caught up in photography so now I have nothing to present." Junmyeon said all in one breath.

"Okay Jun, calm down you're getting flustered." Yixing said, putting his hands on the smaller's shoulders as his breathing evens out.

"What do I do?" Junmyeon asked.

"Didn't your family go to that museum last weekend and you took a lot of pictures?" Yixing asked and the older male nodded

"Why don't you use that for your presentation?" Yixing suggested.

"Thats a great idea! Why didn't I think of that? Xingie you're the best!" Junmyeon beamed, not even realizing that he kissed Yixing, leaving the latter stunned by the sudden action.

Junmyeon left right after.

"What the hell just happened?" Minseok asked.
.
.
.

-Three-

Yixing and Junmyeon were studying together in the latter's living room.

"If I don't ace this Physics test I'm going to cry." Junmyeon said.

"You having nothing to worry about. You never do." Yixing assured.

"Thanks for that." Junmyeon said, flipping through his textbook.

Yixing was writing notes when he got a text.

"Oh sorry Junnie, we're gonna have to cut our study session short, my mom said I need ro get back." Yixing said, putting his books back into his bag.

"Okay. Tell Mama Zhang I said hi." Junmyeon said.

"Sure." Yixing got up and planted a kiss on Junmyeon's lips, shocking the now blushing male.

"What was that?" Junmyeon asked.

"Sorry, force of habit." Yixing said before leaving.

"Force of habit?" Junmyeon asked himself.
.
.
.

-Four-

Junmyeon was over at Yixing's house.

Yixing's mother prepared soup for the both of them.

"Your mom is so sweet." Junmyeon said.

"She loves you so of course you get special treatment." Yixing replied.

 

"Junmyeon I have something to tell you." Yixing said.

"What's wrong Xing?" Junmyeon asked.

Yixing held Junmyeon's chin up and kissed him softly on his lips.

"I like you. I have for a while now." Yixing said.

Junmyeon's eyes were wide.

"I-I'm sorry." Junmyeon stuttered. He picked up his bag and left.
.
.
.

-Five-

It's been two weeks since Yixing's attempt at a confession and he hasn't talked to Junmyeon since.

He did something stupid and he probably lost his best friend in the process.

He got up of the couch to answer the knock at his door.

He opened the door to see Junmyeon standing in front of him.

"I like you too." Junmyeon said.

"What?" Yixing asked. He wasn't sure if he was hearing right or not.

"I like you too. Sorry it took me so long to realize." Junmyeon said again.

"So I'm not hearing things." Yixing said.

"No, I'm returning your feelings." Junmyeon said.

"Wow. Okay." Yixing said, still kind of dazed.

"So are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to kiss me? For real this time." Junmyeon asked with a smile.

Yixing returned the smile and wrapped his arms around the smaller male's waIst and brought him in for a real kiss this time around.

It took them four accidents and a real kiss to make them realize how much they really love each other.


So I was thinking 'hey its my birthday, why not post a chapter?'

And I did. Hooray!

I hope you enjoyed.

Sorry for any spelling errors

Comment, request, subscribe.

See you in the next chapter <3 <3