You're A Bit Chipper Today

Normalcy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhi stepped out of the classroom, eager for lunch. Nari followed along behind, a slight skip in her step. She swayed from side to side as she glided down the hallways. Sunhi turned to her with a disgusted look.

“What's gotten into you lately?" Sunhi asked.

Nari smiles sheepishly, continuing her swaying. Sunhi's eyes widened.

"You're not in love, are you?!"

Nari turns to her with ‘are you kidding me?’ written all over her face.

"Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist."

Sunhi kept shut from then on as they walked, or glided, towards the lunch hall. They entered the room and quickly grabbed their trays before sitting down with Sehun and Jongin.

Nari continued her sheepish smile as Sehun habitually grabbed her banana milk and stabbed two straws in it. He nodded slightly at her.

"Can someone wipe that smile off her face already? It's been there since first period and I hate to say it's starting to piss me off," Sunhi started through gritted teeth.

Jongin turned to look at Nari and shrugged.

"I think it's a nice change."

"You would say that. You haven't had to sit next to it for almost three hours."

"I think you're being a little harsh, Sunhi. It's very rare we get to see Nari this happy."

Nari turned to Jongin with her smile and he smiled shyly back.

"Of course. When have we ever not disagreed on anything?"

Sunhi sighed, moving onto her lunch in annoyance. Nari shifted back to Sehun, grinning idiotically a bit more. Sehun looked at her blankly but no one could mistake the twitch in his nose as he stared.

"There he goes again!" Jongin exclaimed, pointing at Sehun aggressively.

Everyone turned to Jongin in surprise.

"He is doing it again!" he exclaimed once more.

"What am I doing exactly?" Sehun replied calmly.

"You thought I wouldn't notice but I've got you, Oh Sehun. I've got you right where I want you."

Sehun stared at him blankly, his nose still twitching. Sunhi and Nari turned at each other but could only shrug in confusion.

"It is possible everyone. Oh Sehun indeed has emotion. How, you must be thinking. In what universe is that possible? Well, my friends, after extensive research in these past few weeks, I have noticed something ground-breaking," Jongin explained.

"Just hurry up and get to the point." Sunhi rolled her eyes.

"The great robot, Oh Sehun, has developed a twitch."

Jongin waited expectedly for awe, admiration and praise to follow but was only left with looks of confusion and irritation.

"I'm failing to see why that’s important, Jongin." Sunhi sighed.

Jongin scoffed, crossing his arms.

"A close-minded person like you would be unable to see the significance of this."

Sunhi glared at him.

"The point I'm trying to make is, his nose twitched just now. Which means he must be feeling anxious or nervous, which means he is capable of feeling those emotions, which means he can express emotion," he explained further.

Sunhi's eyes widened in realisation. "I can't believe my ears."

"I know, it's hard to believe at first but you get used to it."

"I don't understand what the big deal is. Sehun is one of the most emotional people I know apart from myself," Nari defended.

At her words, Jongin and Sunhi’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter