After All (Final)

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Will be set in If You Do era)

 

Youngjae hurriedly went to the waiting room and closed the door shut as if a monster was behind to eat him.

"Can he get anymore rude?" Youngjae said, sighed. "I thought he was going to kill me if I wouldn't be able to answer that question."

Youngjae pressed the red button and immediately regretted it when he saw the question that appeared on the screen.

Tell us Bambam's real name.

He saw Bambam cross his arms and stare at him like saying: "You better know this, Youngjae. You better do."

Youngjae gulped and he paused for about 3 seconds before answering. "K-kunpimook B-bhuwakul!"

"He even crossed his arms! And stared at me. What the fu--"

Then the door opened and it was Jaebum. "C'mon Jae, the crew ordered us chicken! Let's celebrate." He said happily.

"Oh, okay. I'll be right there."

 

The seven boys continued eating chicken but Youngjae just nibbled on it. As he was staring at Bambam and Jinyoung having a short conversation about chicken.

"What does chicken mean to you, hyung?"

"Chicken is love."

I mean, that was a normal convo isn't it? It wasn't so bad when Bambam talked with Jinyoung, right? But why did it felt so uncomfortable when Youngjae would talk to Bambam and vice versa to Youngjae?

"Youngjae-hyung.." Yugyeom noticed that his hyung was in his own thoughts.

"Hmm??" Youngjae snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him. "What is it, Gyeom?"

"You have a problem? C'mon eat."

"Nah, one chicken is alright for me." Youngjae faked a smile.

"But I thought you love chicken.." Yugyeom muttered enough for the older to hear.

"I do?"

"Yeah, you do." The younger said. "Do you have a problem? You're not in your usual self."

"I'm alright." He lied. "I'm alright."

"Are you sure?" Yugyeom reassured.

"Yeah, I am."

At the same time, Youngjae reached for the coke bottle that Bambam was actually holding and their hands touched. Bambam eyes widened and before Youngjae could react, the Thai boy removed his hands from the bottle as if he was despised of the other's touch.

Youngjae frowned and whispered. "I didn't know you despise me that much."

Yugyeom saw and heard everything. Youngjae was not okay, he knew it.

 

After load of schedules of the day, Youngjae would finally have a taste of good night's sleep. But when someone knocked at his door, maybe it's the last thing he's getting.

It was the giant maknae in front of him. "Hyung.. I'm sorry if I interrupted you or anything but do you mind giving me some time?"

"Not at all Yuggie." Youngjae said softly. "Have a seat."

Yugyeom sat awkwardly at the edge of his bed.

"Does Bambam hate you?" The younger man started. Youngjae looked at him. 

"I don't know. I think so. What makes you say that?"

"Earlier. I saw how he would treat others and treat you. Do you have a problem with him?"

"I don't know..I think he has a problem with me. You think so?"

Yugyeom smiled. "Yeah."

 

The next day, their manager came and gathered the seven boys at the living room.

"Listen up! You're going to change roommates. Either you like it or not. Alright?"

"Yes!" The seven boys said in unison. 

Youngjae whispered and closed his eyes. "Anyone but Bambam please. Just anyone and not Bambam."

"Jinyoung with Yugyeom."

"Jaebum is alone in one room. Sorry Im."

"Jackson and Mark."

"And lastly, Bambam and Youngjae."

"WHAT

THE ! WHATTHEWHATTHE!" Youngjae mentally cursed several times. He glanced at Bambam and saw the dissatisfaction and disappointment in him. He knew it.

This wasn't turning out to be good.

 

Youngjae awkwardly packed his stuff with Jaebum and Jinyoung helping him.

"Bambam is a good person, he'll be a good roommate to you." Jaebum smiled warmly.

Youngjae faked a smile. "Okay, hyung."

"Are you nervous? Uncomfortable?" Jinyoung asked, worried 

"No, I'm fine hyung. As you said, Bambam is a good person. What could go wrong?"

 

And after five minutes, he's in front of his newly shared room. And just standing there.

"Maybe he'll get angry." 

Youngjae knocked the door softly and waiting for a response.

"Oh!" He heard some clashing and clanging of stuff from the room. And it stopped. "Come in, hyung!" 

Youngjae slowly opened the door, and he expected a gloomy and angry Bambam. With an annoyed face.

But no, it wasn't. It was just a Bambam smiling warmly at him, holding his laptop and obviously anticipating him.

"Hyung..you're here.." He said. "Come in."

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows as he entered.

"Oh, I'm sorry if this room is kinda messy. Yugyeom just left without cleaning."

Youngjae gulped at the big furniture in front of him. It was not a big deal.

It was just a bed.

But only one bed.

"There's only one bed?" Youngjae asked nervously.

"Oh, yeah. It's only one bed. Are you not comfortable? Do you and Jaebum-hyung sleep in one bed?" Bambam said sadly. "If you want I can sleep at the floor. We have a mattress here."

"No, I'll be the one sleeping at the floor. That is your bed anyway." Youngjae replied.

"Oh..okay."

 

Later that night, the two got ready for bed. Youngjae was minding his own business and washing himself. While Bambam was doing the same.

Youngjae hurriedly finished washing up and lied down at the mattress on the floor and immediately closed his eyes, not saying a single goodnight to his new roommate.

"He's not comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter