Final

That Girl


The alarm rang so loud, making Chanyeol stirred in his sleep. He then groans and peek an eye to shut the alarm off before sitting in the bed as he scratches his chest, still sleepy. He was about to go sleep back when he remembers that the day is an important day not only for him but especially his parents.


He quickly jumps out of the bed and rushes to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Since his group, EXO has an off day today; he takes that as a chance to spend his time with his family.

With a towel in his hand, he went inside the bathroom and immediately sees someone inside, “Get out, get out, get out. I’m in a hurry.

“I need to pee hyung, wait for a minute. I’ll be done by then.”

“Do it fast, I need to take a shower.” Chanyeol replies.

“I have seen you , I won’t complain or something if you want to take a shower now.”

“Seriously Tao, you better go out now before I get mad.”

“Okay fine.” Tao huffed and quickly zips his pants.

 


Only after twenty minutes later Chanyeol is done with his morning routine. Without wasting more time, he trudges towards his wardrobe and chooses an outfit.

“Where are you going?”

Chanyeol glances at the door and sees Baekhyun was the one asking him. He sighs and shrugs, “Somewhere.”

“And that somewhere is?” Baekhyun raises his brow.

“Just somewhere. You don’t need to know about it.”

 

Chanyeol

I contemplate whether to tell him or not since it’s not really a secret but without a doubt, if I do tell him where I’m going he would tell the others and the others surely want to go as well.

And knowing them, they would make a ruckus and it’s a bad idea to bring them along. Since today is a very special day, I just want my parents to have a fun and peaceful day. I sound like a selfish person and it makes me feel guilty but I do want the best for my parents.


“Yea well, thanks for the information. Have fun.” Baekhyun stomped away, leaving me alone in the room once again.

 

 


“Going somewhere Chanyeol?”

Someone asks before i could reach the door. Turning around, i saw Kris looking at my way.

"Yea, i'm going out."

"But we promised we're going to spend our day together today." I heard Sehun said from the couches.

"I didn't include in your plan. It's an important day for my family today."

"Does that mean we're not your family?"

"You know i didn't mean it that way." I sighed.

 

 

“Let him be, it’s his parent’s day anniversary.” Suho was smiling at me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“So, we’re not invited?” Tao asked.

“Knowing you guys, pre school students are more mature than you guys.” Suho chuckles when lots of complains can be heard.

“So you’re not going with us hyung?” Sehun looks at me.

I bit my lower lip and give him a smile, “I’m sorry. Maybe next time?”

He shrugs and smiles back, “Well, yea sure. I don’t mind anyway. It is indeed an important day.”

 

"Bye!" They suddenly shout before i can open my mouth.

It made me chuckles. I wave and exits the house as i put my mask on and cover my head with my hoodie. 

 

“Where to?” The taxi driver ask right when I climbed in the car. I told him the address and he nodded his head.


Since my parents want to celebrate their anniversary outside, I made a reservation in a private room at the five star restaurant. I’m busy lately with EXO comeback so I couldn’t get and give them a present. This is the least I can do for my parents.

On my way to the restaurant, I heard my phone ring from my pocker.I took out my phone and checked the caller ID.

‘MOM’

I smile and immediately accept the call from her. “Hello?”


“Oh, Chanyeol-ah, where are you?” She ask with her usual cheery tone.
“I’m on my way now. Don’t worry mom. I’ll arrive soon.” I answer.

"Okay then." Was all she replies.

We talked for a bit then I end the call after we bid our goodbye.Soon after, I raise my head just to see the head of the taxi driver went up and down. Like he was nodding. At first, I just shrugged it off but then I felt like this car swerved right and left repeatedly.

I look at him carefully and gasp when I saw his eyes barely opened.“Ahjussi, you can’t sleep when you’re driving.It’s dangerous.” I exclaim in nervous. The car also sometimes slow and sometimes faster. By now, nervousness and panic overpower my body. The traffic light was just in the front yet the taxi driver didn’t seem to notice it.


“Ahjussi! Ahjussi!” I shouted. It just a waste of my energy and saliva to wake him up though.Before i could open my mouth again; I heard honks at the side of the car. Turning my head to the side, my eyes widened when I saw the person in the car look shock as well. I saw his horrified look as my body freeze. In a blink, the car hit with the taxi where I was in. My body felt the pain soon after. I grunted in pain as I felt something slid down my face. With my shaking hand, I slowly touch my forehead. As I bring down my hand, my breath comes out heavy when I saw it was my blood that was slowly gushing out from my head.

Thus, I tried to get up from my lying position on the backseat. With my blurry vision, I look out the window and saw people starting to gather around the car. A man in his mid 40- I guess knock on the window with a panic yet concern expression was yelling outside. I can hear him asking me whether I am okay or not. I was about to give him an answer but I couldn’t find my voice.

Just as the car door open, my vision turns to black.


“OH MY GOD!! THAT’S PARK CHANYEOL!!!”

That’s the last words I heard before completely couldn’t see anything.



Yeon Hui POV
I was walking down to the cafeteria until I heard my best friend, Hawon was calling my name loudly and repeatedly. I whirled around and wait for her until she stood in front of me.
“What?” I ask confused.

She pants then took a deep breath in order to catch a breath. “Doctor Yun was searching for you. She asks for my help to tell you that there’s an emergency in emergency room right now.” She informs.

My eyes widened, “I got to go now.” I told her quickly. I was about to run when she stop me by gripping onto my wrist. Turning around, “What are you doing? I have a patient to take care of!”

“Just in case, please do take a deep breath and calm down after you see who you’re going to treat.” She told me in a serious manner.

“Why?”

“I will just give you a hint. The person who you’re going to treat along with Doctor Yun right now is someone who you care a lot.


Someone I care a lot? My parents? But I don’t have any parents since two years ago. Unless ...
“Don’t tell me—Park Chanyeol was the one I’m going to—“


“Yeah, you better go now. He got it pretty bad.” Hawon cut me off as she pushed me slightly. Not wasting more time, I nod then rushed to emergency unit.

Soon after, I was standing inside the emergency room with eyes widened. Other nurses and Doctor Yun was busy treating Chanyeol while I just standing there like a complete idiot.

“What are you doing just standing there??!! Come here and help me!” A nurse named Jiwon shouted at me.

Snapping out from daze, I quickly nod then went to grab the blue clothes which were everyone in the room used. After I done, I went to Jiwon’s side and help her.

It took hours for us to help Chanyeol until he was in a stable condition. I was literally shaking and my mind couldn’t focus on helping them. I was so worried about Chanyeol until Jiwon give me a patted on my back and a smile.

Everyone in the hospital even the president of this hospital knew about my crush on Chanyeol. At first, I was extremely shy and embarrassed to admit it but eventually I admitted it. Some female nurses was jealous on my hugest crush on him but nonetheless accepted it heartily. They were sometimes teasing me about him.

Since I’m just an ordinary girl, not an actress nor a singer, I know that the chance of me to be with Chanyeol was more thin then the paper so I tried not to focus on him too much. It will just lead to heartbreak anyway.

But, after seeing him in this condition, it pained me. It hurts me so much.

“I’m glad he’s fine.” I breathe out.

“Nurse Cho. You’re in charge of taking care of this patient.” Doctor Yun announced before she exit the emergency room.

“Me?” I squeak.

Kill me now.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed everyone was staring at me with smirk planted on their face.

Gosh, this is embarrassing.

“Come with me Nurse Cho. We’re going to move him into a ward.” Jiwon chuckled after sending me a teasing wink.

Two male nurses who were named Chihoon and Jisung begin to push Chanyeol out of the surgery room. Groaning inwardly, I followed them with a flushed face.

Soon as we stepped out from the emergency room, EXO members plus three people who resembles Chanyeol rush to the unconscious male. Respecting them, the Chihoon and Jisung stop and let them to see him for a while. An elder woman covers as she cries silently.

“Chanyeol-ah..”

One by one, I watch their expression. I wonder how they found out about Chanyeol admitted to hospital but hearing the noises and camera flashing and clicking, I already got my answer. Being an idol is hard but being one have many perks and such.

“I’m sorry but we need to get going now. People are starting to get noisy and it’s not good for the patient.” Chihoon announce.

The EXO members and Chanyeol’s family took a step back, allowing Chihoon and Jisung to push him. I took my steps to follow them but halted to stop when someone grab my wrist. Turning around, I saw Chanyeol’s mother was looking at me with a hopeful expression.

“Is he going to be alright? Did he got injured real bad?”

Taking a step closer towards her, “He’s alright. Don’t worry too much about him because I will take care of him like my own family. “I assured her.

She cracks a small smile and nod, “Thank you.”

“It’s my job. No need to thank me.” I pat her hand before slowly taking a few steps back and followed Jiwon and the others.

 

Chanyeol POV

All I can see was black. Everything’s dark around me. However, I still can hear familiar voices.

“It’s been a week yet he still didn’t wake up.” A feminine voice softly said. From the voice, I could tell that it’s my mother.

“He’s recovering. Although he’s in coma, he still can hear you. I don’t know when he will awake but one thing that you should know, the dark circle around his eyes prove to us that he was lack in sleep. This is an opportunity for him to get plenty of rest so you don’t need to get worry too much. I’ve check on him and his injured body slowly healing. You should get a rest also. We have Nurse Cho here to take care of him but if you insist to take care of him by yourself, I’ll respect your choice.” A polite yet husky voice replies.

“I want to take care of him by myself. He’s my son, how couldn’t I worry about him? I want to make sure he’s okay until he awake.”

“If that’s your choice, then I will respect it. Anyway, I got to go now. I have another patient to check on. Nurse Cho, check his IV and what needed.”

A minute later, I heard the door slammed shut.

“What’s your name?” I heard my mom spoke up. I wonder who she talks with but then my question answered when a feminine yet polite voice reply.

“Cho Yeonhui.”

Right, the doctor did mention a name. Nurse Cho. I guess that was Nurse Cho.

“That’s a beautiful name.” Mom complimented.

“Thank you.” I could sense that she was smiling. I felt her hands wrapping themselves around mine.

“Mrs.Park, do you want me to buy you something?” Nurse Cho asks nicely.

“It’s okay. My husband was on his way and he’s bringing foods for me. Thank you for asking though.”

“Okay. I’m done checking on him, so I will take a leave now. Just press the button on the side of the bed if you need anything or help from me. I will immediately come for you.”

“You’re so nice and beautiful as well. This is my first time seeing someone take care of my son other than me.” Once again, mom compliments her.

“Thank you Mrs.Park—“

“Call me auntie.” Mom interrupted.

“Uhh- okay. Thank you auntie and like I’ve told you before, it’s my job as a nurse.”

“I know but seem like you took extra care for him. I almost have this thought that you’re his wife.”

At those words, Nurse Cho coughed and let out an awkward laugh. It’s almost like she’s embarrassed, or was she?

“Umm auntie, I’m sorry but I just remember that I have to check a patient. Excuse me, I better go now.” She hurriedly said. Soon after, the door slammed shut indicating that she exit the room.

“Well, she’s cute. Right Chanyeol?” Mom caresses my cheek.

I actually quite glad at this moment. Although I couldn’t open my eyes, I am aware with the smile on mom’s face. I could tell that she likes Nurse Cho. Luckily for me, I don’t need to give her a reaction since I still couldn’t wake up.

 

YeonHui POV

It’s been hours since the visit by Chanyeol’s family and friends.

At evening, I went to his ward and check on him once again before I go home. After making sure that everything was okay, I took a sit beside the bed and watch him sleep. Ever since he got into an accident, his fans and everyone around him are worried. EXO members also have to perform their new album without him on stage. Fans were anticipating that he will be there but he didn’t.

It doesn’t mean that they are disappointed about it though. They knew about the accident, so they keep giving him and the EXO members encouraging words and wishing for Chanyeol to heal and get better soon. Being his fan and having the hugest crush on him, of course I wish and hope for him to get better too.

“Chanyeol-ah, when are you going to wake up? Everyone’s worried about you. Your mother always went here and takes care of you without having a rest. She even skips her meals just to make sure you’re okay. I’m getting worry over her. Could you just open your eyes so she will be happy again?” I caress his face.

For a moment, I thought I saw him moving his fingers but when I take a look again, he doesn’t. I must be really desperate for him to wake up that I’m imagining things. Sighing, “Since you still unconscious, I should use this as a chance to confess. I know that once you’re awake, we will not see each other again.” I paused before continue, “ Chanyeol-ah.. Since your debut, I’ve liked you the most among your other members. When I saw you for the first time, I already took a liking on you. I know that I sound crazy and creepy but I couldn’t help it. Your bright smiles give me the warmness in my heart. Your jokes and pranks for your members didn’t fail to make me laughed. I’ve been feeling devastated since my parents left me in this world alone. But, after I saw you for the first time, my life become brighter day by day. I never felt this better in my life.”

I don’t know why but my heart suddenly clenched tight. I could feel tears lining up in my eyes, threatening to fall.

“I—I want you to wake up so I could be happy again. Seeing you lying here, it hurts me so much. I know that I shouldn’t saying something like this. It’s unprofessional for me as a nurse but right now, I feel like I want to stay by your side. I want to be able to hug you, to kiss you—gosh; I must be crazy right now. I’m out of your league, why would I even say this to you? Besides, it’s impossible for me to be your lover. I’m just an ordinary girl, no specialties except treating wound and sick people. I’m sorry for creeping you—I just want to let out my feelings.”

I blinked my eyes repeatedly to prevent the tears from falling. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm my racing heart.

 

***

 

Chanyeol POV

Every time she went here, she will either cry, asking questions or confessed her feelings towards me. At first, it annoyed me but when times slowly pass, I couldn’t help but miss her if she didn’t talk or come to me. I don’t know what’s wrong but whenever I hear her voice, my heart swelled in happiness.

“Chanyeol-ah...”

She came!

“How are you today? Your mother informed me yesterday that she couldn’t visit you today. She was sorry though. Don’t be too sad and upset, okay? She said that she will come tomorrow.”

I feel her hands cupping my face. If I was conscious, I can guarantee that my face will turn red. This girl is a skinship monster. She always touched me whenever she was here. Not that I complaining but seriously, if she keeps doing this skinship with me, my heart will explode someday.

“Omo! What happened?” She suddenly shouts.

She pulled her hands away from my face and a second later, I heard the door slammed shut. At this moment, I’m hoping that I could open my eyes and run. This is embarrassing for me.

“You say that the monitor beeped suddenly?” A husky voice spoke up as the door slide open. Even with my eyes close, I could guess that it’s a doctor.

“Yes. I was checking on him but it suddenly happened.” She said.As she was talking and asking, the doctor did his job. Checking my pulse, my eyes, and everything that he needed to do.

“Hmm, I didn’t see anything wrong. Are you sure Nurse Cho? Or maybe you’re imagining things?” The doctor asks.

“I’m really sure Doc. The monitor beeped earlier.” She confirms.

“In that case, could you be the one checking on him then?”

 

YeonHui POV

I gaped at her. “W-what?”

“You heard me. Since you’re the only one who see and hear the heart monitor beeped, you should do it. Who knows the patient only react to your touch?” She folded her hands with curved upwards.

This woman didn’t believe me, was she?

“Fine.”

I walk towards Chanyeol’s bed. First, I check his pulse by his wrist, then using a small flashlight, i check his eyes. Just as my hands crept below his jaw, the monitor beeped loudly once again. Startled with the noise, I whip around and look at Doctor Yun almost proudly since I just give her a prove that the monitor beeped for real not because I’m imagining thing.

“Okay, you’re right about it. But Nurse Cho, could you repeat my words earlier?” She asks with her eyes squinting at the monitor.

I let out a huge sigh as I try to remember her words.

“Which one?” I question.

“The last one.”

I nodded and tap my chin in concentration.

“You heard me. Since you’re the only one who saw and heard the heart monitor beeped, you should do it. Who knows the patient only react to your touch?”

That one?

Furrowing my eyebrows, “What did you mean by that actually?”

Doctor Yun whips her head at me and smiles slightly, “This is my first time witnessing something like that happened. Even my other patients wouldn’t react like this. As a doctor, I don’t know why but as a married woman, I think I know why. I’m a woman yet he didn’t react like that at my touches but with you, he reacted differently.”

I give her a blank look, hinting that I couldn’t catch what she meant. In respond, she shook her head and chuckle.

“If he was sure feels like that, then, you shall find out the problem yourself.” She gives me a pat on the shoulder before turning around and head to the door. After processing her words, I quickly spun around.

“Wait! Is he alright?”

“You’re a nurse. You should know whether he’s okay or not.” That was her answer before she exits the room.

“Aishh, I felt like she was teasing me.” Pouting, I turn around and stare at Chanyeol. “What happened to you actually?”

And of course, my question will be unanswered. Pulling the chair, I took a sit, not once looking away from Chanyeol. If I examine and look him carefully, I could see his eyebrows met together while his mouth moves slightly. Or maybe I’m just seeing things?

“Hey, can you hear me? Chanyeol-ah .. uhh—no, no, no. Chanyeol-ssi, if you can hear me, could please move your fingers?”

My eyes widened in shock when I saw his fingers moving.

“D-do i-it again?”

He did it again. I was left stunned but after processing the whole things, I quickly dashed out of the room to inform Doctor Yun.

“Are you sure?!” She raises a brow.

“I’m not joking right now Doctor Yun!” I told her anxiously.

Noticing the tone, she suddenly becomes alert. “Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s go check on him!” She stormed out of her office. I clucked my tongue as I trail behind her.

 

***

 

“Chanyeol-ah!!”

Bunch of people barged into the room noisily. Among the people, I saw Chanyeol’s family smiling happily. Chanyeol who was now already awake couldn’t help but beamed at the sight of his family, especially his mother.

“Mom!”

“Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay. You don’t know how worried I am when I heard you involved in an accident.” His mom cried making the guy on the bed chuckled.

“I’m okay now. Don’t worry too much about me, okay?”

“You’re my son. Of course I would be always worried about you. Don’t talk nonsense.” His mom chastises him gently. Not wanting to disturb their moment, I exit the room as quietly as possible with a small smile on my face.

He’s lucky that he still have family.

 

Chanyeol POV

My eyes flicked to the side when I saw a movement at the corner of my eyes. I inwardly chuckled when I saw Nurse Cho silently make her way out of the room like a ninja. Shaking my head, I averted my attention towards my mom who was now laughing at Sehun’s horrible jokes.

“But hyung..”

I craned my neck to the side and saw Kai was staring at me in confusion. “What?”

“How did you suddenly conscious? I’m curious.”

I nibbled on my lower lip, contemplating to tell him or not. But, when I saw everyone leaning forward wanting to know my answer real bad, I don’t have any options but to tell them.

“Well, actually – I – uhh – the Nurse – umm”

“Why are you stuttering? Seriously the Yoda stuttering?” Sehun said teasingly. In respond, I shot him a look making him shut his mouth immediately.

”So, what’s the exact reason?” Suho hyung ask.

Sighing, “Well, umm—you know – she—the Nurse—“

“Oh, uhh, umm, she. Could you just spit it out already? I’m dying out of curiosity here.” Kai groan.

“It’s because of the Nurse!” I blurted out.

There was a long silence before all of them burst out in laughing. Well, except my mother.

“Are you kidding me Yeol? Because of the nurse?” Baekhyun laughed out loud making me scowl in respond. Folding my arms against my chest, I look away, waiting for them to stop laughing their out. Now, I regret for telling them. I should have known that they will make fun of me.

As their laugh slow down, my mother took my hand in hers and gives me a soft smile. “You fall in love with her, son?”

My eyes widened at the question. “What?! Of course not! She just a nurse!” I laughed awkwardly.

My mom squinted her eyes at me before shaking her head, “It’s sounds like you insulted her for being a nurse. Yeol, eventhough she just a nurse, she still a woman. She take care of you sincerely. I almost thought that you’re her husband if not she’s wearing that nurse outfit. I honestly approve if you took a liking at her and I’m cool if you want to have a relationship with her.”

I coughed as I waved my hands rapidly, “No, no. I don’t like her mom.”

 

Yeonhui POV

I gulped my saliva as I held my tears back.

I knew it. Of course he didn’t like me. I’m just a nurse not a celebrity or rich person. I should’ve keep my feelings to myself.With a heavy steps, I walk away and went to Doctor Yun’s office to give her a report about Chanyeol’s condition.

“Here. “

“Thank you Yeonhui-ssi.” She nodded.

“No problem. If that was all, I will take a leave now.” I exclaim solemnly.

She furrowed her eyebrows in a confused way, “Are you okay nurse Cho?”

“I’m more than okay Doctor Yun.” I give her a smile before walking out of her office.

 

***

 

“I thought you would be here and I was right.”

Familiar with the voice, I didn’t need to turn around. I wrapped my arms around me body and let out a sigh. “What is it?”

“Did something happened?” She went to my side.

“I don’t know. Maybe.” I shrug.

“Tell me what’s wrong.” She demanded.

I just kept mute until she turn my body to the side, facing her. She must be noticed my trouble face because her eyebrows met together. “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me that it’s nothing because it’s obviously something bothering you.”

Looking down, “Chanyeol.”

Just with that, she understand. “I know that I shouldn’t say like this but I’m your best friend and I don’t want you to get hurt. I want you to forget your feelings towards him. You—we know that he wouldn’t look at you the way you do. It’s impossible Yeonhui-ah.”

“I know! I know that.” I threw my arms in the air in frustration. “I do know that I don’t have a chance with him but is it a crime if I like him?”

“Of course not.” She softly said. “But, it’s better if you let him go. I don’t want you to get hurt Yeonhui-ah. As your best friend, of course I will be happy if the both of you will be together. Besides, he will recover and soon will leave the hospital. What if until then he still didn’t look at you?”

Being mute is the only option I take at the moment.

“Think about it. I won’t force you to forget him if you don’t want.”

 

***

 

For the whole two days, I’ve been avoiding to look or talking to Chanyeol except for asking him questions about his condition. Everytime I do that, I could sense his gaze on me but I just shrugged it off not wanting to push thing forward.

“Uhh---“

I hummed, urging him to continue without looking at his way.

“I—uhh—you—are you—“ He sighs, “Nevermind.”

After checking on him, I write down all the informations in the clip board. “You’re recovering well. I will inform your family that you could be charge out today.”

“TODAY??”

I jumped in surprised at his sudden loud voice. “Huh??”

“I can go home today?” His eyes widened.

He must be really want to get out of here real quick. I gulp my saliva and just nod to give him his answer.

“If that’s all, I will leave now.” Without wasting more time, I exit the room as quickly as I can.

 

Chanyeol POV

I don’t know why but my mood extremely down today. Even when my family and friends were here, I ignore them and just looking down on my laps. My mind suddenly wanders towards the nurse that always takes care of me. And not to mention, I’ve noticed that she has been ignoring me.

For that, I despised the situation. I don’t like it a bit. When she checks on me, she did it silently not like usual.

“Hyung, are you excited? You’re going home today.” Sehun grinned.

I just nod at him solemnly. From the corners of my eyes, I saw them exchanged looks with each other.

“Are you alright Chanyeol?” Baekhyun went to my side.

“Hm.” Was all I responds.

“Are you sure? Because I can sense that your mood is terribly down right now.” He ask carefully.

“I’m okay, hyung.” I insisted.

He open his mouth but got interrupted when a knock on the door can be heard. Everyone looks at the door and the door opened slowly. When I saw the person, I could feel my face brightened at the sight of her.

“Oh. I think I know why you being like that now.” I heard someone mumbles but I pay no mind on him.

“Well, hello there pretty lady.” Kai wolf-whistled at her. Almost immediately, her face turn to crimson red making my heart suddenly clenched tight.

“Hello.” She reply with a shy smile.

I scowl inwardly when I catch the wink Kai gave to her.


Kris POV

Ohohoho, look at him. Jealosuy obviously written on his face. Lately, everyday we came to visit him, he just gives us a little attention and the rest will be at the nurse. At first, it’s confusing but minute by minute, day by day, it’s clarified everything.

“He’s jealous, isn’t he?”

I whip my head towards the person and smirk. “You noticed it too?”

“Of course. This is quite entertaining, don’t you think?” Suho chuckled at the sight of Kai keep flirting with the nurse while Chanyeol rolling his eyes at him.

“Damn, you’re right about it.” I snorted.

An idea suddenly popped in my head. Smirking, “Hey guys, it’s lunch and i’m starving. Let’s go eat. Besides, we shouldn’t disturb the nurse checking on Chanyeol’s condition.”

“Your treat gege?” Tao excitedly ask as his eyes twinkled.

I frowned and about to protest until Suho decided to break it off. “Don’t worry, I will treat you all like usual.”

I sigh in relief making Suho chortled.

“You can go. I want to be here with this hot babe.” Kai waved us but then yelped in surprise when I grab the back of his collar and drag him out.

“Hyung!”

“Let’s go honey. Kris is right.” Mr.Park told his wife.

 

Third Person POV

Chanyeol grew nervous when everyone left the two of them alone nonetheless gathered his courage to talk to her.

“Nurse?”

“Hm?”

“Are you—are you okay?” I nibbled on my lower lip, anticipating her answer. Would she reply me?

“I’m okay. Well, seems like you’re okay. I’ll be leaving then.” She was about to take a step forward but I grab her wrist quickly making her halt to stop with her eyes widened in shock at my sudden action.

“What are you doing?”

“Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?” Way to go Chanyeol. You didn’t just asking that.

“I’m not ignoring you and you didn’t do anything wrong.” Her eyes darting everywhere but me.

“Oh.”

“If that’s all, I’ll be going now. Have a good day Chanyeol-ssi. I hope you will take care of your health after this.” I open my mouth to say something but she rushed outside leaving me gape like a fish inside.

“Aishh!!”
 

***

 

It’s been a week since I got charged out from hospital.At the period of time, I’m feeling miserable. I couldn’t even focus at everything I did. My mind always went to the nurse every single day.

Presently, I was lying down on my bed at the dorm. Would be there’s another time where I could meet her again? Can I see her again? I badly want to see her but how??

Something click in my head. If I want to see her, I should be sick right?

Then, someone suddenly walk in. “Hey hyung.” Sehun greeted.

Going into my action mode, “Sehun-ah, can you get a water for me please?” I groan as I held my stomach, faking that I’m hurt in front of him.

“Are you okay hyung? What’s wrong?” His voice boomed inside the room.

“My stomach really hurt. Can you please get me a water?”

“For what? Your stomach hurt and water was not the medicine for it!! Wait here, I will call Suho hyung.” He went out.

“What happened?” Suho ask concernly.

Grunting in a fake pain, “My stomach hurts.”

“Is it really hurt?”

Damn, this guy.

“Yes hyung.”

C’mon, c’mon.Just take me to the hospital now!!

“What should we do hyung?” Sehun panicked.

“Let’s go to hospital.” Suho announce after a moment of silence.

“Yes, I should go to hospital!” I sat up on my bed quickly. At those words, Suho raise a questioning brow at me. Noticing what I have done, I lie down on my bed again and held my stomach. I almost busted!

 

Suho POV

Oh, I get it now. Chuckled inwardly, I shook my head. You’re the worse actor ever Park Chanyeol.

“Sehun-ah, tell Kris hyung that we need to send him to a hospital.”

“Alright.” He exit the room.

 

***

 

About fifteen minutes later, with Chanyeol still faking hurt, we finally arrived. Since I know the reason why he being like that, I purposely choose the same hospital as before.

“Let’s go.”

Soon as we stepped inside, I went straight to the counter.

“Yes, what I can help you Suho-ssi?” The nurse ask as she tried to held back her fangirl mode.

I smile politely, “My friend is hurt.”

The nurse gasp, “Oh, I’ll inform Doctor Lee right now. He’s the only one available at the moment.” She about to grab the telephone but I stopped her.

“Actually, can you inform Nurse Cho instead? Only her can cure him.”

She looks confused and curious at the moment nonetheless nod her head.

Park Chanyeol! You better confess or I will make your stomach hurt for real.

“You can go to the second floor. Turn right and you’ll see her there.” The nurse told me. I nodded in thankful and acknowledgement.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” She smiles.

Should I prank him? A little tease wouldn’t kill, right?

“Hyung, who’s going to treat my hurt stomach?” Chanyeol immediately ask when I reached them.

“Doctor Lee is the only one who available at the moment.”

“What?” He mumbles some words that I couldn’t catch.

“Let’s go.” I chuckled inwardly at his obvious disappointment reaction.

We went to the direction like exactly the nurse told me to.

“You can go inside.” I pointed a room.

“Actually, my stomach didn’t hurt anymore.” Chanyeol said.

Smirking, “Just go inside.”

“But hyung—“

“Just go Chanyeol-ah. You should check your stomach.”

“It didn’t hurt anymore!”

Ignoring him, I open the door to the room and pushed Chanyeol in. He gasped in surprise and about to get out but I instantly shut the door close right on his face.



Chanyeol POV

“Oh, you’re here? You can lie down on that bed so I could check on your stomach.” Someone instructed me to. I was confused a moment because her voice is familiar.

“Actually, my stomach didn’t hurt.” I sheepishly admitted.

“Huh??” She turned around. When her eyes landed on me, both of us gasped in surpsise.

“Nurse Cho/Chanyeol?” We chorused.

Damn that hyung! He knew about it! Gosh, this is embarrassing.


“What are you doing here if your stomach didn’t hurt? ” She knit her eyebrows together.

I nibbled on my lower lip, contemplating to tell her or not.

“Chanyeol-ssi?”

“I want to see you.” I blurt out. Immediately, I cover my mouth in shock.

“What?”

There was a long silence before I decided to break it off.

“I actually—uhh—aishh, whatever. Better tell you now or never.” I took a deep breath then stare directly at her eyes. “I think about you every single day. Even when I was eating, your face popped in my head. At first, i don’t know why the hell I always think about you until I got a dream about you kissing a guy. It pained me. That’s where I realize that I like you. You don’t know what you’re doing at me.” I took a few steps closer towards him then took her hand in mine. “Can you feel that? My heart racing so fast because of you.” I put her hand where my heart is.

“Chanyeol-ssi.”

“No matter what I do, you always there in my head.”

“Uhh—“ Her face flushed deep red.

“I like you.” I confess. “And I know you like me too. I heard your confession before.” I smile cheekily.

She glared at me before pulling her hand away from mine. “Jerk.” She mumbled.

I let out a laugh, “So, would you like to be my girlfriend?” Only God know how nervous I am right now.


“But, you don’t know me.” She whispered.

“I have a lot of time to get to know you.”

I could tell that she was debating with herself so I just keep silence, anticipating her answer. A minute later, she looks up at me.


“So?”


She smile and shrug, “Sure. Why not?”


“OH MY GOD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!”