Final

Dream

Kyuhyun was checking himself out in the full-bodied mirror in their shared room. They were a group of rookies in entertainment industry. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae -Sungmin's older brother-, and Heechul. Best friends since almost forever. Suddenly, Sungmin tapped his shoulder. "What is it Min?" He asked casually as he smoothed the wrinkle on his shirt.

"My eyes hurt, Kyu..." The shorter said as he rub his right eye.

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun bowed so his eyes at same level with Sungmin's. "It's look okay for me Min..."

Sungmin lowered his hand to show the brunette his sore eye. "This one... It's hurt..." He almost whined, and Kyuhyun would just pinch his cheeks and patting him if only he didn't see how red and teary Sungmin's eye was.

The taller also noticed that his left eyes seems weird. The pupil look bigger than usual, but he shrugged it off as he doesn't want to make the bunny boy even more worried. "It's okay... Put some drops. Then try to take a rest, and we will go to the doctor if it doesn't get better tomorrow." He told Sungmin as he pushed him bavk to his bed. "I will turn the lamp off, okay? It's better to avoid excessive light when you have sore eyes." Sungmin just nodded and sighed before he close his eyes.

***

Kyuhyun need to read his new script, because he will have his first rehearsal tomorrow, so he moved to the living room. Halfway read the script, he find himself think about Sungmin. If his eyes really doesn't get better, they need to visit the doctor. Maybe he should start to look for cheap but good doctor. As the rookies who still try to penetrate the harsh music industry, they don't have much money, even though they were not exactly poor either.

'Maybe Heechul will know', he thought. Maybe then, they can just asked Sungmin to eating out with him and Heenim tonight if he already get better.

Kyuhyun frowned when something feel weird. Lately, he always eating out with Heechul and Hyukjae. Why they never think to even ask Sungmin to eat with them?

They were always eat together. The four of them. How come now just him and Hyukjae and Heechul? Why Sungmin never joined them anymore? Since when they left him out?

And then Kyuhyun remembered. The reason they Sungmin never joined them anymore. It was because he is gone. Gone forever...

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun wake up with a jolt, and find his face already drenched of tears. The brunette clamped his hand to his mouth to muffled his sobs, but it's useless.

"Kyu, dinne-" Hyukjae's voice trailed off when he find out the younger cried helplessly in his bed. "Hey, what happens?“

Kyuhyun looked at him and cried even harder, make the skinny boy worried. Hyukjae sat beside the brunette and hugged him, but didn't ask anything, just rocking their body banck and forth together. When Kyuhyun finally calmed down, he said "I dream of Min, Hyung."

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun, but the latter burried his face in the older shoulder, so he just staring at the younger mop of hairs. "It feels so real, like he still here... Like... Like he never gone... And i miss him..." Kyuhyun sighed, "I miss him so much... It's hurt..."

"I know Kyu. I know..." That was the only thing Hyukjae could say. Because he himself, also still couldn't move on from his younger brother death...

 

 

-It's hurts to let go, but sometimes it's hurts more to hold on-