chapter 4

That Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been three months since Lisa moved to korea and now she has Jisoo and Jennie that is always with her in the school. sometimes they hangout together in the weekend. now she's close with Hanbin because everyday they go to school and come home together that make them close each other.

today there is a basketball competition in Parang High School. this competition is between another school that regularly held every year and we can see the basketball player from another school that look's so cool.

Jisoo looks so excited because she want to see the basketball player from our school. there are the rumor that one of the player is a transferred student from LA that just moved last week who will represent our school.

 

in the other place, Hanbin was painting in the gallery, which is his favorite place when he want to be alone. it's been a year since he lost his bestfriend which is the person that he loved in a plane crash in America. he remembered when Jung Lisa will be accompany him when he painted until night and she will fall asleep because waiting him who still not finishing painting.

meanwhile in the basketball court we can heard the shouts of the supporter who will support the basketball team respectively. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo were in the middle of the crowd of the supporters. the cheerleaders was dancing for the opening of the turnament and they display a dazzling dancing and make the supporter feel more excited to see the turnament.

"Jennie ah I want to go to the bathroom for a while" Lisa whispered to Jennie

"okay, don't be so long. the tournament will begin soon"

"ahrasseo"

 

Lisa walk into the bathroom which is located not far from the basketball court. when she wanna back, she run and accidentally bumped into someone in the crossing road and fall above that person. she opened her eyes and see the person that was a man. she realized it immediately stood up and apologized to him.

"Joesonghamnida, sorry for bumped to you. I didn't mean it" Lisa apologize while bent many times to him.

"ah Jinjja! okay if you want me to forgive you, I'll wait at the gate after the turnament it's over. LA..LI..SA" said him and spell her name by see her name tag in her uniform.

"Ne? But-" before Lisa finished to say, he was far away run to the basketball court leave her alone with confused mind.

"that crazy guy" said Lisa and she immediately run to the place that Jisoo and Jennie who was still waiting for her.

**

the players enter the competition area followed by the scream of the girls grew louder when the player is transfer student from LA enter the area. Lisa curious with that guy and look at him properly.

"That crazy guy!" Lisa was surprise to see the guy that she bumped last time who is the basketball player which is the transfer student from LA.

"why? do you know him?" ask Jennie to Lisa

"ah aniya. I don't know him" said Lisa lied

"Bobby, His name is Bobby. he look so cool right?" said Jisoo with smilingly

"he very adept playing basketball. so many girl had a crush on him in our school since the day when he's coming" said Jennie but Lisa was silent and thinking about her encounter with Bobby after the competition.

the match will end but the score is balanced between the two team. in the last minute Bobby looks bring the ball to the another team area and throw the ball into the basket. "priiiiiit" the referee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter