chapter 3

That Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright sunshine penetrate through my curtains. I slowly open my eyes and looked at the clock. now is at 5 am. as usually I run around the park near my house just like my habit when I’m in Thailand.

 

This morning my dad bring me to school like as always cause I the only child that they have so my mom and my dad are very worried about me. I saw the view through the car windows until I arrived at school.

 

"Jisoo ah" I called Jisoo who walk in front of me and I run towards her.

"Hai Lisa" Jisoo wave her hand to me

"Jisoo ah I have a great news"

"what news?"

"you know? Hanbin is my neighbor's. heol I still can’t believed it" I said while shaking my head.

"Daebak!! maybe he is your soulmate Lisa ah" Jisoo said and she laugh so hard.

"Yaah!! Not funny. even his attitude is still cold like before very different from his little sister that very cute. aigoo I want to kidnap Hanbyul to my house" Jisoo and I walk towards our class.

 

I was looked at Hanbin in class door. He was listening music and wear his earphone while read a book.

 

"what do you see?" ask Jisoo to me

"kkamjagiya! no I don't see anything" I deny it

"you look to Hanbin right? don't lie to me" Jisoo teased me

"aniya" I keep deny it

"Jennie ah wasseo" Jisoo talk to her friend

"annyeong Jisoo ah" said Jisoo's friend

"Lisa this is Jennie my deskmate. She didn’t school yesterday because she was sick" Jisoo introduce her friend to me.

"Hai Jennie, I'm Lisa. nice to meet you. I just moved here yesterday"

"Hai Lisa, I'm Jennie. nice to meet you too. Jisoo already told me yesterday. You’re from Thailand right? Your face it’s not like korean"

“Ne I’m from Thailand but my dad is korean”

we keep talking each other and I was acquainted with my classmate who I didn't know they names until the bells was ringing.

 

**

 

Today is a physical education class but I still don’t have a sports uniform so I just watch in the edge of field. they play a throwing ball and looks very exciting. But accidentally there is a ball that was thrown towards me. I couldn't avoid it and everything getting dark.

 

Hanbin POV

"LISA!!" I heard the shout of the girls. they crowded around the edge of field. I run towards the crowd.

"MOVE!!" I said to them

"LISA WAKE UP!!" I cupped her face but she didn't respond. so I took her to school medical room. I don't know why I'm so worried about her.

almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter