Prompts...Pick THREE

Come to the Dark Side! A Writing Contest! [CLOSED]

1. Pick a quote prompt.

2. Pick a season to inspire you.

3. Pick a color.

 

Colors and seasons are reusable, but quotes aren't. Once a quote prompt is taken, it will be crossed out, so come get the ones you want! 

 

QUOTE PROMPTS

(Due to the popularity of this contest, I have opened the taken prompts back up for the taking. I wasn't expecting such a big turnout, and am very happy about it! Good luck, everyone, and I will see you soon, when I read your completed entries in November!)

1. "It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars."

2. "You have to have the darkness for the dawn to come." 

3. "Sometimes it's us who let the monsters in."

4. "Something inside is hurting you- that's why you need cigarettes or whiskey, or music so ing loud you can't think."

5. "Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed and hope you fall asleep before you fall apart."

6. "It's so strange that autumn is so beautiful, yet everything is dying."

7. "I only push you away because I'm scared to show you what I am inside."

8. "Three things cannot be hidden for long: the sun, the moon and the truth."

9. "The cloud never comes from the point on the horizon from which we watch for it."

10. "One day, this pain will make sense to you."

11. Everyone wants to be your sun, but I want to be your moon, so I can light up your darkest moments when your sun isn't around."

12. "I will not let you go into the unknown alone."

13. "His mind is filled with beautiful things, past revelations and future sins. He takes me to places I've never been, to the edge of light where darkness begins."

14. "Sometimes I miss you and it hurts like hell."

15. "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."

 16. "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."

17. "Always you wear a mask...to hide the soul that is within you."

18. "There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."

19. "Turn your face to the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you."

20. "You weren't just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky."

 

 SEASON PROMPTS

1. Spring

2. Summer

3. Autumn

4. Winter

 

 

COLOR PROMPTS

1. Red

2. Blue

3. Green

4. Yellow

5. Grey

6. Black

7. White

8. Silver

9. Gold

10. Purple

 

NOW...

Come up with a story and write away! Have fun incorporating the quotes, seasons and colors into your stories!