V x Reader: Saxophone Sound

V x reader: Saxophone Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The jazzy tune of "Fly Me to the Moon" floated through the air like misty clouds over the moon itself. The atmosphere was so vintage with a sense of comfort and warmth. You were playing your saxophone expertly to a song you have known by heart ever since the age of five; your passion flared as you reached the saxophone solo, fingers flying across the key of the instrument. You played the saxophone all your life, living and breathing through it, each piece of music carved into your soul. Your current job was a saxophonist for this jazzy nightclub hidden within a small alley in the city of Seoul. This place was always full of foreigners; tourists that were looking for their own culture in a stranger's country and homesick foreigners. Yet, in the corner of the room; a young korean man could be seen staring intensely at you. 

Taehyung was smittened. Ever since his manager have taken him and the boys to this club to enjoy fancy music and drink, he found himself enjoying much more than just that. It was obvious that this sort of atmosphere was too dull for J-Hope or Rapmonster as they struggled to stay awake. Taehyung however, was a different story. For the first few weeks he had persuaded Jin, Jimin and poor Jungkook to go with him to keep him company while he admired you. They were starting to get sick of this routine.

"Why don't you just go up to her and ask for her number?" Jimin said exasperated as he watched the younger member gazing starstrucked at the girl. Taehyung shooked his head, scratching his ear awkwardly.

"She might reject me, besides, I don't seem like her type. She's too classy and hot." Taehyung grinned embarassed. 

He always thought you were out of his league. Eventhough he was a raving kpop idol that drove millions of fangirls out of their mind, he could hardly say a word to you. He loved the way you played your music, so sinfully sweet and familiar. It reminded him of the day he used to play the saxophone, those days when he thought that if he wasn't a kpop idol; he would have been a pretty awesome saxophonist. It doesn't help that you are a stunning beauty either, even his fellow members were taken aback by your looks. You were gorgeous. The tight black dress you wore tonight showed off your curves amazingly well, creating just the right emphasis for your full s and small waist. The dress was simple and not too overly y, just perfect. You didn't wear much makeup, just keeping it classic with red lips and your hair fell naturally over your shoulders. He was always aware of other men in the bar checking you out, and he didn't like it one bit. Although, Taehyung could hardly do anything about it, afterall, you weren't his. He sighed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter