"One"

"FOR FOREVER"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two persons are standing at the edge of cliff.

The wild wind is blowing harshly their bodies. Some wind are teasing their hair and therefore theri hair are dancing in the wind. And some of tears are flying together with the wind which come out from their eyes. I think sometime the girl is nearly to fall back for the force wind is playing with her long skirt.

They look each other face deeply without blinking. Their faces are full of pain and tears. The boy shut his eyes the last time and the tears are fall like a waterfall orce from his small eyes. The girl was crying harder after seeing her boy’s tears. Look like even the wild wind can’t take their pain from their heart.

“Oppa…” the calling from girl lips is make the boy’s eyelids open. He look her with full of love and kind glance and end his look by kissing her forehead lovely.

“I love you so much Seong Im ah…” he said with husky voice which show the hurt in his heart.

“I…I think…we are wrong…" the girl try to say the words.

“Stop!!!” before her words end, the boy cut with cold tone.

“We’re not wrong. I can’t live without you. If I can’t marry you, the right way is the death way”… he said decidedly.

"But Ajusshi and..."

"Shuuu!!!!" the boy close the gril lips with finger.

"I have no one who important more than you Seong Im ah...You're my soul. I love my soul more than my life"...the boy said and kiss her lips softly.

“Oppa…Jong Kook Oppa…Saranghae”… the girl cry again and hug tightly.

 

“Jong Kook ah!!!!! Jong Kook ah!!!!”

Both of them are shake badly like the person who wake up from the nightmare when they heard the calling of their names. Jong Kook look his girl face urgently and hold her hands tightly.

“Saranghae~~~~”… the last words comes out from his lips and jump together in the cliff.

But something which he didn’t expect is happen. That is Seong Im break his hand with forced and push him behind with the last energy before she fell into the cliff completely. His head is pain for get the crash with the ground and can’t get up immediately.

“Seong…Seong Im…Seong Imm”… he can whisper her name and his eyes are blah after see the face of his father in front of his face. But his hands are pointing to the cliff where his loved fall like begging take him togehter.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Nowadays, 2016…

“Ji Hyo!!!! Song Ji Hyo!!!! Wake Up!!!!!” …a loud voice and the cold feel of after get grab the blanket on her body is destroy her paradise sleeping.

“Omma~~~”… she lazily groan and try to take back her blanket. But she only get the slap on her palm instead the blanket.

“I told you wake up… You have to go to your grandma today… Don’t you still prepare yet!!!!”… Her mother scold non-stop. “How can she nagging every day without boring?”

“Aish!!! I know Omma. I already pack my thing since last night. Please let me sleep next 10 minutes …hmmmm”…she said pitifully.

“Shiro! Wake Up…Now!!!!”…Her Omma deny without hesitantly and drag her body from the bed.

“Ahh…Omma!!! I’m wake…I’m wake”… she shout by holding her bed-head and sit immediately for afraid her Omma’ angry.

“I want to see you be ready next 3o minutes…If not just know you never see your Car key again”… Her Omma said and close her room door harshly with purpose.

“Argh!!!! Omma!!!!”… Ji Hyo groan annoyingly and stand up immediately to be ready in 30 minutes.

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

She is placing her luggage and laptop in the car. Besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter