Secret

Loving you, Secretly (BTS NamJin Fanfic) [TAGLISH]

Secret

 

"Hey, where have you been?" Jimin asked. 

 

"Coffee shop in Gangnam," I answered.

 

"You know, Namjoon-hyung is worried sick because he couldn't find you." 

 

"Why?" I suddenly got scared the moment Jimin said that Namjoon is worried sick. Damn, I don't know how to react. I should be happy because he's worried for me.

 

"I have to go Jin-hyung. Someone is giving me pain in the today." Jimin frowned and I just laughed at him.

 

"Is it the cold Yoongi again?"

 

"Who else? Why he would comeback here after 3 years? This is so stupid." he said while gritted his teeth and walked away. I just shrugged and headed to the dance practice room to get my things and will headed to my home near the company. When I got to dance pratice room, I saw Namjoon was busy checking on his phone.

 

"Where have you been?" he said and he's still focus his attention to his phone.  I don't know why I felt scared on the tone of his voice. It feels like he's really mad but in his facial reaction was nothing seen on it. Maybe I'm too overreacting because I love him, he doesn't feel the same way like me. 

 

"Uhm, in the coffee shop I guess." I said then shrugged my shoulder but doesn't change the fact that he's eyeing me using his dark look in his eyes.

 

"You should've tell me earlier! You know, I'm so worried." he angrily said. I was shocked on what he have said but I remained silent.

 

"Mianhae." I uttered. He just turned his back on me then left me alone. I don't understand at all, I should feel happy because his worried but thinking that he's worried I guess that because I'm his hyung.

 

"Hyung, is there something wrong?" asked by Kim Taehyung as he came with Jung Hoseok. I just shooked my head and smiled at them.

 

"I heard you're with Ken?" Jung Hoseok asked and sat on the sofa with Taehyung. 

 

"Yeah, I accidentaly saw him in the coffee shop. I thought it was someone but too late that I know that it was Ken."

 

"Why is he in the coffee shop by the way?" he asked again.

 

"I don't know," I said then shrugged.

 

"Don't mind Namjoon, he's just worrie because he's our Leader-nim." assured said of Taehyung and all I did was to smile.

 

"I have to go, I will go ahead to our dorm first." I said then started to walk away to them.

 

"Better cook our dinner later." he ordered.

 

"Yah, atleast respect me you pabo!" I mockingly said.

 

They just laughed at me and I laughed back, I headed first at our dorm meeting Min Yoongi there.

 

"Ya, what are you doing here?" I asked and headed to the kitchen to prepare some dinner later.

 

"Staying, by the way where's Jimin?" he asked. 

 

"Getting some fresh air because you ruined his day," I said and laughed.

 

"Yah! You don't have to tell it to my face!" he angrily said but I answered him in shrugged.

 

I prepare all the ingredients while Yoongi is busying himself lying at the couch the whole day.

 

"I heard some rumors." Yoongi openly said.

 

"Rumors about what?" I talk back while chopping the onions and garlic.

 

"About you and Ken," 

 

"What about us?"

 

"You know what Ken's feeling towards you, right?" he bluntly said.

 

"Mwo?" I exclaimed.

 

"He likes you Seokjin." he coldly said.

 

"Yoongi, maybe you heard is a joke you know that I treat him as my brother." That's the reason about that and yes I know about his feelings but its a secret because I promised him that I won't let anybody know about his feelings towards on me.

 

"Yeah, because you love Namjoon." he blurted all of sudden.

 

"Ya! Don't said it that! You that is a secret."

 

"Why you don't just tell it straight to his face than giving him a hard time for guessing your feelings for him?" he mocked.

 

"Why don't you try it for yourself? Confessing your real feelings towards Jimin?" I backfired at him. 

 

"Don't you ever dare." he said it frustratedly.

 

"Don't you ever dare, too." I angrily said.

 

Only me and Yoongi keeps this secret about our feelings towards to the someone we love. I don't have any courage to do it because I always thinking that I will be rejected by Namjoon all over again. 

 

"If you are not yet ready, why not use Ken to know if Namjoon feels the same way, too. You know nothing will happen if you try it, I will help you to do that." he said and smirked at me. This is not a good idea after all, making Namjoon feel that same thing with me? That's a really big impossible to happen but I will try just to make sure that this is not a one sided love.