Coffee

Loving you, Secretly (BTS NamJin Fanfic) [TAGLISH]

Coffee

 

After that incident, my mind flew somewhere. I can't even concentrate, this is all Jeon Jungkook's fault! My feelings for him grew so much. Damn, I don't know what to do, I know its wrong to love him but I can't stop it. Namjoon is... he's a good man and I really love him so much but we are not compatible to each other. He sees me as his older brother and that pains my heart.

 

"Hyung, thanks." Jungkook said after me and Namjoon gave his DSLR. I just smiled and waved him goodbye because I will heading to a coffee shop. 

 

I visited the popular coffee shop near Gangnam. It is been a good day to me to refresh my self on what happened early. I know that I shouldn't put some meaning on it because for Namjoon it is just nothing compared to what I really feel. The ambiance of the coffee shop is so light the moment I entered the shop. I smelled the brewed coffee. I went to the counter to order my fave coffee.

 

"One espresso, please..." I said then I gave my card. I don't usually use cash in terms of buying coffee, I preferred to be in card like my other friends do. I find a peaceful place near the window, I sat there and wait for my coffee. 

 

"Oi, Jin-ah!" Someone yelled near me and all I did just to look at him. He's wearing an aviators so I can't recognized his face.

 

"Ne?" I responded. He genuinely smiled and removed his aviators. My eyes widened when I finally recognized his face. My jaw dropped instantly because its been a long time since we've met and a lot of things had changed on him especially his looks.

 

"Hey Ken! I thought it was someone, I didn't recognize you sorry..."

 

"Nah, its fine! Its my fault for not removing my aviators, can I sit here?" 

 

"Oh, yeah sure... sure." I said and give him a warm smile. That was Ken of VIXX or Lee Jaehwan, his real name. We're friends since we haven't debut. We always going out somewhere to spend a lot of time because after we debut, we will become busy on our schedules.

 

"Excuse me sir, here's you espresso. Enjoy!" the staff said and left.

 

"Oh, when did you like espresso? You always order something flavored sweet in coffee. Did something happened?" 

 

Ken knows me well, in terms of the coffee flavor. I always prefer sweets rather than the strong taste of coffee and its really rare to see me that drinking an espresso or caffè americano.

 

"Nah, I'm just bothered today but don't mind me. Why are you not ordering? Coffee might do..." I said.

 

"Its fine besides I finished it drinking after you came so yeah..." he softly said and laughed.

 

"It is good that you are free today. Does our industry stressed you that much?" I ask after I sipped in the cup with coffee.

 

"Nah, its fine well by the way what bothers you? Just curious yah know." he hastily said. 

 

"Ah, its about Namjoon." I said. I have no secrets with Ken besides he's my best friend.

 

"Namjoon..." he said with a little bit dismay.

 

"Why? There's something wrong about that?" I asked with a little bit confusion because of his expression.

 

"Nothing... still never changes your feelings to him. You will end up like someone who doesn't love back and broke its heart... like me..." he said it sadly and not hearing the last word because he whispered it to the wind.