Jung Taekwoon

SIX but ONE

- Cool and Chic Office boy- 

He keeps his straight face when they told him they are going for holiday to Jejudo for 3 days. His family really loves leaving him alone. Why did they must choose the date where he will start his first day of working? They aren’t being considerate. That’s what makes him hate to involve in any of family occasion. They aren’t consider him as part of the family just because he is different. Its not like he is handicapped but they said he is simply boring. His sisters always saying something that can annoy him like ‘you are deaf, blind and can’t even talk properly’. He smirk. At first, he did get offended by it, as time goes past and he actually never care of what they think. He never cares. Since he started his middle school, he keeps distant himself from anyone. He simply shut anyone who keeps interfere into his life. He hates noisy and annoying friend. That’s why he doesn’t have any friend since then. No one would even friend with a kid like him that look like a psychopathic. Yeah, that’s what they call him.

 “Did you hear me Taekwoonie?” Mom voice snaps him out.

“Yes..” He shortly answer.

“I am honestly want to bring you along, but your sister decline. Im sorry, my son” Mom smiles and hold his hand tightly.

“It’s okay..They choose the wrong date. I can’t join you guys because of my work”

“I hope you do well this time, Woonie. Don’t lose that job again..” Mom chuckle and caress his cheek.

Taekwoon pout and lean his head on her shoulder. “I won’t. I will work hard”

:

He starts his first day with so much trouble. He did mess up everything. He can’t even communicate with the staffs. Again, this is why he always lose job. Communication. He dislikes that the most. They always ask this, ask that but he really doesn’t want to answer it because they already knew the answer. Why did they even bother to ask? He just thought they are busybody. He calming himself and continuing his work.

“Excuse me?” There’s cute girl smiling at him.

“Err, I am new intern here. May I know where should I put these flowers? I bought this earlier. I thought maybe this office need some fresh air.” She asked.

Taekwoon stare at the flowers on her hand. Then he looks up at her. He doesn’t really know what to respond.

“Err…” He hesitates.

The girl seems patiently waiting for him to help her. Taekwoon let out sigh and get up from his sit. He goes straight to the store room not far away from his table and luckily he found a flowerpot inside. He handed it to the girl.

“Thank you”

The girl happily arranges the flowers in the pot and places it at the receptionist. Then she continues her works. Taekwoon stare the beautiful flowers there. He didn’t know that there’s a flower shop around this neighborhood.

:

He decided to have his lunch at the café he went before. Though the latte isn’t that good, he did like to go there. That barista who looks younger than him is actually did caught his eyes last time. That guy gave him a coffee latte that carve with a smiley on it.

“Start your day with a smile isn’t that hard, sir” He smiles.

“I hope whatever things that bothering you, can be resolve quickly.”

That’s what he did say last time. That barista surely can read his face that time. He did have something bothering him the day  he went to the café. Luckily, that thing resolved quickly as what the guy wish it happens. He took a sit at the same spot and wildly looking for the same barista. But he couldn’t find him.

“May I have your order, sir?” The short guy ask.

“Err..May I know where is the tall barista gone?” Taekwoon asked.

That waiter frown his brows and shake his head not knowing what Taekwoon means.

“Its okay..Give me a green tea, please”

Honestly, Taekwoon feels a little bit disappointed that he can’t meet the guy again. The owner said he already quit the job last month. He did realize how that presence really means for him by now. Think that he can be friend with the young guy but he didn’t get the chance. At least, he knows his name now. Lee Jaehwan.

:
“Audition? Jellyfish Audition this coming December..Left 3 month from now” He mumbles when he saw the news in the phone.

This is his chance to pursue his dreams. He loves singing. He always dreams of himself stand on stage and singing. The fans loving his voice and the songs he delivered. Just thinking about that makes him feels the butterfly in the stomach. He keeps on walking on the way his house but this time he took another longer road. Purposely he takes this road as he asked the intern girl about the flower shop she did go to every day. He wanted to buy flowers for his mom as her birthday gift.

He scanned the shop with his hawk eyes. He can’t see anyone there. He look into it, but he didn’t see trace that there’s someone there. He stare at the flowers that organized prettily and they really caught his eyes. The scent of those flowers is good and healing. He touches the red rose beside him. It’s pretty.

“For your girlfriend?”

The sudden voice behind startled him and he jump off little bit. He turns around and saw a guy with tanned skin and little bit shorter than him were looking at him with the sparkle eyes and angelic smile. Taekwoon didn’t know that he actually could see a guy looking so pretty like this one. The first time in his life he saw an angel in front of him.