Teasing

SIX but ONE

They frown at the notice that sticks on the wall inside the practice room.

“Big announcement will be made next week?” Wonshik read it out loud.

“This look so important since they cancelling our evaluation instead replacing with this notice..” Hongbin speaks.

“Most important is that they are gathering all the trainees though. What’s up with this?” Jaehwan frown but then he gaps.

“What if they finally going to announce about the debut? What if they going to debut a group..? OMG”

“Wow..Then that’s good..Imagine the 6 of us debuting together..” Wonshik already excited thinking about it.

“Don’t be too excited, kids” Taekwoon in.

“Remember that there are 7 more trainees living beside our dorm. If Jellyfish is gathering all of them together with us, I am sure they had something to do.”

“I hope we can debut together in a group though I know I am still lacking.” Hyuk softly voice out his feeling.

That sudden confession makes all of them shuts and having deep thoughts. No one knows the future awaiting for them. No one know what kind of fate they have to face. Regardless it’s going to be sweet or bitter, no one knows.

“Let’s do better then..”

Hakyeon who is sitting on the couch suddenly respond makes everyone turn to him. He smiles sharing his little strength to them. He doesn’t want to see any one of them giving up before the real battle even start.

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

Hakyeon look up to see Hyuk standing in front of him looking down on the floor. The others are already went for lunch outside, while Hakyeon didn’t joining them as he reasons that he didn’t feel hungry yet. Hyuk canceling his will to join the group as he heard that. He feels like Hakyeon avoiding him to be exact. That hyung must be hate to even share the same table with him.

“Aren’t you hungry? Why not you go join the rest?” Hakyeon put his headphone on the desk.

“You are not answering me, hyung. Did you still mad at me because you feel like I am burdening you?” Hyuk choked on his word.

“Since this morning, you didn’t even look at me, neither talks. You seems to avoiding me at all cost..”

“So, you think that I’m holding grudge towards you?”

Hakyeon getting a nod from Hyuk. He almost burst out laughing looking at the tall maknae that standing and didn’t dare to look at him. Then, he pull the chair near him and gesture Hyuk to sit.

“Sit..You make my neck hurt by looking at you”

Slowly, Hyuk sit facing Hakyeon who is still staring at him. He’s taken aback when Hakyeon suddenly hold his hand tightly.

“Can I hear something from you?” Hakyeon soft voice makes Hyuk look into that sincere eyes.

“Can you say ‘I am sorry’ for once? I really want to hear that from your mouth..”

Hyuk bit his lips.

“I’m..sorry..” choking up with his word.

“I know that I am burdening all of you since the 1st day I am joining in. Nothing is good from me..I am such a mess” Hyuk tears falling down when he can’t contain his feeling again.

“I’m not asking you to cry. Why did you cry?” Hakyeon wipe the tears away.

“I feel responsible for making this group look bad when the bad one is only me..Sorry, hyung..” Hyuk sobbing.

“Okay Hyogi..Listen..Yes, I am mad when you fought with Hongbin. I am mad when you suddenly goes missing like that. But I want you to know that I'm even more worried and concern over your safety. Something bad might happen while you’re out there, you know that right..?”

“Did you think I am that bad to even holding grudge to you? I am not..How can I hate my forever cute maknae?” Hakyeon hold the maknae shoulder.

“I am happy to see you and Hongbin today. My pray already being answer. Nothing more I can ask. This is enough to me..” Hakyeon assure.

“But why didn’t you talk to me till now? I thought you hate me..” Hyuk wipe his own tears feeling secure.

Hakyeon smile brightly looking at the clueless maknae.

“Teasing you..”

“huh?”

“I love seeing your guilty face. You look cute though..” Hakyeon suddenly laugh when Hyuk showing his blank face.

“See..This face..Aigoo..our maknae is cute..” Hakyeon pinch the cheek makes Hyuk pout.

“Let’s go grab something to eat..Suddenly I’m hungry..” Hakyeon touch his tummy.