Bad Day

SIX but ONE

As today, Jaehwan are coming back from hospital, Taekwoon thought of preparing some of his favorite food. He open the cabinet for a box of cereal, but found nothing. He pouts. He stands in the kitchen doing nothing when Wonshik approach him.

“What’s wrong hyung?”

Taekwoon turn to the dongsaeng and he rubs his eyebrows.

“Nothing. It’s just that we run out of cereals. I thought I wanted to prepared some for Jaehwan later..”

“Is that so?” Wonshik checking out as he seems didn’t believe Taekwoon.

“Yeah..You want me to go buy it?” he asked the hyung.

Took Taekwoon a minute to answer him and he refuse Wonshik help. Instead, he went straight to Hongbin room. Wonshik just shrugged and continue to make drink.

“Can you help me? We are running out of cereals. So can you go to mart to get one?”

Hongbin just woke up from his bed when Taekwoon entering his room making him dumfounded. At last, he nodded and asks him to give times for him to get dress.

“Can I go with Hongbin?” Wonshik ask as he heard Taekwoon.

“No..You are not..” Taekwoon quickly reply.

“But why??”

“Hyuk..” Taekwoon suddenly turn his head to the Wonshik room as he saw Hyuk coming out dressing up fine.

“Where did you want to go?” he asked.

“I want to meet my friend. Why?” Hyuk is ready to leave the dorm when Taekwoon soft voice greets him.

“In such an early morning? Did you ask for permission?” Taekwoon ask in disbelief.

“Yes. Both from manager hyung and Hakyeon hyung..” Hyuk look frustrated that Taekwoon seems to not please with it.

Hongbin come out from his room and found out the three members looking at him almost at the same time.

“Err..Okay..I’m ready now, hyung..” Hongbin alarm Taekwoon as that hyung seems to spaced out for a second.

“Hyuk, can you go with Hongbin to mart?”

Hearing of that, both Hongbin and Hyuk rounded their eyes. Wonshik too to be honest. ‘No wonder hyung doesn’t let me go’. He taps Taekwoon hand and whispering something.

“Don’t you think this is risky hyung? Don’t you remember last time?”

Taekwoon nodded and his eyes blink for once as he send the message “Trust me”. Wonshik gave up.

“It’s okay. I can go alone.” Hongbin refuse.

“No..You are not. I got something to ask you and I’m sure you need help later..As Hyuk is ready to left, why don’t you guys go together before Hyuk meet his friend?”

“I will text you things you should buy. Since there are so many things we running out in this dorm..” He look at Hongbin in the eyes.

“Okay..” with halfhearted, he just okay with it although he doesn’t like that idea. Hyuk sighing as he feels the same.

 

They went to mart by walking but none of them are talking. As soon as they arrive, Hongbin got a text from Taekwoon. He reads it and start to find the things. For about 5 minutes searching for drinks in the fridge, he couldn’t find Taekwoon’s coffee eventhough he scanning the whole big fridge.

“Why don’t you help me instead of standing like statue there?” Hongbin pissed off as he see Hyuk just standing not too far from him doing nothing.

“You didn’t even tell me what are we buying..How do you expect me to help?” Hyuk answer him with an annoyed voice.

“Taekwoon hyung want 2 boxes of cereals. Also, a bottle of milk..” Hongbin said it out loud and keep searching for a can of coffee without even looking at Hyuk.

Hyuk left Hongbin side and go to the food section as he found the cereals section. Quickly he grabs them and put on the counter.

“Why would Taekwoon hyung asked me to go with this hyung when there are barely nothing to shop..urgghhh..” Hyuk growls softly.

 

They walk off the mart and suddenly Hyuk got a phone call from his friend.

“Yes? I think we should meet another day. Suddenly my mood went away..I don’t feel good..” Hyuk eyeing Hongbin who is walking in front of him.

“No,nothing. I just doing some runs for my hyungs but you know it when we have to go with someone you hate..Its feels like years just to reach the dorm..”

Hongbin stop his steps and turn his body to face Hyuk who were laughing with the person on the phone. Seeing that, Hyuk suddenly stop and say bye to his friend.

“What?? Do I say something wrong?” Hyuk ignore that stare and walks away.

“Don’t you think you should stop being rude to me? I have enough of this Hyuk..” Hongbin yells.

“For once, I asked you to at least respect me as your hyung..Can’t you do that?”

“Respect you? Know your place, hyung..Don’t you feel like you should apologize to me for what I have gone through months before?” Hyuk shouts don’t even care for the passerby that looking at them.

“I don’t understand what you are trying to said, but I don’t do bad things to you..”

“You don’t do bad things to me? For sure you did..You pretend you didn’t, but you are...!”

“Okay, fine..Tell me what I did” Hongbin urge Hyuk to tell him as he so clueless about what Hyuk meant.

“Since you can't recall it, let me..For your information, last time I got a warning call from my principal. Because of you, I got banned from the school for 1 month, and because of you my dad said I am a useless son. It is all because of you..” Hyuk finally speak out what he had been keeps inside.

Hongbin look shocked as he saw that Hyuk eyes are teary out of sudden.

“Because of you, my dad said he ashamed to have me as his son. He said that I am useless, nothing good come from me and he even slap me because of your report..” Hyuk stare at Hongbin with anger although his face already soaks with tears.

“What report? I don’t know what you are talking about” Hongbin taken aback for a while.

 Hyuk scoffed and roughly wipe his tears. “Don’t you remember the 1st time we met at the toilet? Did you remember that you said you going to report me for bullying thing? Sure you did”

“So now you accused me for that? You think that I am the one who reported you to the principal?” Hongbin rounded his eyes in disbelief.

“Ahh now I understand. No wonder you are so mad at me. No wonder you seems like holding grudges. So this is it?” Hongbin ask.

“I’m sorry to tell you that I am not the one who reporting you. Please don’t blame me for what you have gone through. I am not the one who makes you got banned from school or even responsible for what your dad think of you..”

Hongbin continue his walks as he didn’t want to take issue into something bigger than that.

“You better be sorry to me!” Hyuk yells.

“Why should I when the one at fault is you? You are the reason why your dad said you are nothing to him. You act like you are the only one worth in this world and you think you got that power to control everyone under you. You sure are stupid enough to think people are scared of you when the truth is they are hating you even more..” Hongbin fire up when Hyuk still wanted to winning over him.

“You thought that when you bullying those kids, you gain respect? No, you don’t. Without you realized that you, yourself are creating bad image to you parents especially to your dad. Let me told you something. I heard some students even call you stupid and arrogant. On top of that, they bad mouthing your parents. You sure doesn’t want to know what they are..”  

“Shut up!!” Hyuk asked him to stop but Hongbin isn’t finish yet.

“Think about it Hyuk. Are your parents proud of you with that kind of behavior? Are you expecting them to say they love you and feel proud knowing their son are bullying people at school? Did you?”

“Shut it up. You don’t understand why I did that..You never know” Hyuk clench his fist to hold up his anger. He had enough.

Hongbin smirk and nodded. “Yes, I never know your personal life..All I know is, Han Sanghyuk is just a rude boy and attention seeker that doesn’t deserve a good parent and friends..”

“Enough!”

Hongbin can’t avoid that sudden punch on his face. He fell on the road, growling for pain as the bag of cereals and milks lie down beside him. He touch his lips only to found it bleeding.

“You sure asking for fight..” He gets up and throws his fist onto Hyuk face.

Both of them are punching each other here and there without even thinking of people who are passing by and watching with furious. Their faces are now bleed and full of bruised that they seems not going to stop it till they heard someone voice yells.

“Stop!! Enough both of you!!!!”

They stop at that yells only to found Hakyeon standing not far away and looking so mad. Sure he mad that his face are burning up and so red that he hold his anger to not explode.

“To the dorm now…I said now!!”