Chapter 1 ~

In love with An Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIhi !!

Great to see you guys again, 

Actually i have plans to upload the first chapter somewhere in the middle of the month, but there is already two votes for his story !!

Thanks to mobina and Umin92.

So i shall show my appreciation by posting the first chapter slightly earlier. 

Anyway i will also be starting  Vmin story.. so stay tuned..Hehehe..

Since i have a handful of stories going on, updates will not be that regular. So please patient with me TT

 

Hope you guys like the first chapter ^^ 

 

 " Don't you ever wish you would learn about the other world ??" He ponders dreamily, staring at the million tiny sparkles in the clear night sky, in the middle of his two best friends. It has been a routine for the trio to gather every single night after their chores. They met by accident on one of the night 10 years ago, they were too hungry to sleep. But none admit the truth when they were questioned, til the loud grumbling sounds from their stomach did the trick. They became best of friends since then.

"Before you get sick of repeating, i think i will get sick of listening " His same aged friend protest softly , as he sit up and pulls a red apple from his pocket. He takes a few bites and passes it to him.

" PARK JIMIN !! You takes too many bites !! " The youngest whines, inspecting the half eaten apple from afar " There will not be anything left for me after Taetae hyung !! "

" Hey that's Jimin hyung for you, brat " 

" Don't worry Kookie, i am not hungry. " Passing the apple without biting. A wide smile immdiately appears on Jeon Jungkook's face as he bite into it happily.

" Yeah our dear Kim Taehyung gets full just by thinking about the other world " Jimin teases, pinching his cheeks.

" Why are you *munch munch* still so * munch munch* about the other *munch munch* world ?? "

" It's rude to talk when your mouth is full " Jimin looking at the youngest in disgust.He lay down sideways, propping his head up " Taetae, you know we are not allowed to talk about the other world right ?? "

" I know i know " giving a loud long sigh " your souls will be taken away if you know the the other world " He has hear this for million times.

" I heard the people there, bow to papers " Jungkook wiping his mouth.

" Papers ?? " Jimin amused " sound stupid "

" Ya. Small pieces of papers with numbers and ridiculous pictures on them "

" Taetae i think you should give up learning about the other world " Jimin jokingly says  " you're already strange enough "

 

 

Kim Taehyung close his eyes and remain silence. He had climb on top of the wall before. He is already 1.79m tall , just the help of a tall ladder , everything was easy for him.,Although he trusts them , but spilling the beans, might get them into trouble. He only able to take a quick glimpse before quickly come down the ladder again. It is too terrifying for him. The other world is diffeent. Things he had never seen before. Tall houses with irritating flashing lights, people wearing funny clothings and moving in strange looking boxes with wheels. It is interesting but a little overwhelming for him to take.

The world he lives in has nothing similar, it is nothing as fancy. They have small houses with no flashing lights. Fresh air,  perfect greenery and animal running wild and free Everyone do the trade they are best at. Jimin's family owns a fruit orchard , Jungkook comes from a family of builders and his family delicates their life to the sea. 

Simple and old clothes they wear, their body shivers a little as the first winter breeze brushes their bodies. Jungkook rubs his hands for warmth " Winter is coming soon "

" Mum tells me to pluck all the fruits from the trees tomorrow" Jimin groans as he think about his massive w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter