The confession...

you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens

- Dance Studio -

Once everyone arrived, they put all their belongings in the corner of the room and then started to practise. Dambi was just sat down watching everyone practise. so far they are only warming up so they put the songs on shuffle. the first song that came on was "rambling girls" 

Everyone: La la la...

Dambi stoop up and started to join in. Kahi saw Dambi's reflection through the mirror, Kahi smiled. After the song finished, Kahi walked up to Dambi and corrected her dance moves to "rambling girls"

Kahi: Both of your hands should be on your head, while you move your leg on the La la la bit.

while she told Dambi, she grabbed both of Dambi's hands and put of them on her head. All the members looked at them.

E-young: oh one-to-one dance lesson from appa how nice.

Jooyeon: E-young  you know that Kahi is or was Dambi's dance teacher.

E-young: Oh yeah i forgot *poked her tongue out*

 

[Jung ah's POV ]

Dambi your so lucky having Kahi teaching you like that... I stopped looking, so my heart will stop feeling jealous.

 

The next song started playing, it was "because of you". Kahi walked back and stood where she's meant to be. she put her hand over her face and slowly removing it.

Kahi: Ajikdo...na geudareul...ijji mothae...

Kahi caught a glimpse of Dambi in the corner of her eye and she remembered Dambi singing the song when she was drunk. Jung ah noticed that Kahi's been looking at Dambi. She put her hand on her chest and telling herself that everything will be okay.

- when the song finish -

Kahi: okay warm up is over everyone can have a rest for a minute.

Everyone: yayy!!

Everyone sat  down next to Dambi in a group and started to talk to Dambi.

Nana: Dambi unnie we've missed you. wahh~ (fake crying)

Lizzy: we've all been so busy, we've hardly spend anytime together.

Dambi: Awww... you two don't need to spend time with me. you should spend time together.

Nana and Lizzy looked at each other and blushed.

Jooyeon: I heard that you were drunk last night you okay? what was wrong?

Dambi: *looked at Kahi then quickly looked back* Nothing i was just up set and was feeling a bit lonely so i drank a bit too much.

Jooyeon: Awww... next time you can call me and I'll be there. whenever you're lonely or whenever you need some company I'm always available *hugged Dambi*

Everyone else: me too.

Dambi: aww... thanks guys

Dambi kissed everyone one by one on the cheek. Before Dambi Kissed Kahi, when Jung ah saw Dambi leaning towards Kahi for a kiss, she quickly stood up. everyone watched her. Jung ah looked around.

Jung ah: urmm... I'm going to the toilet *muttered*

Kahi: Okay, when Jung ah comes back we're going to carrying on practising.

Everyone pretended that they couldn't hear Kahi. Jung ah walked out of the studio and to the toilet. she put both of her hands on the side of the sink, opened the tap. she used her hands to splash water on her face. 

 

[ Jung ah's POV ]

Jung ah! Stop feeling jealous! Kahi isn't yours! I can't stand it anymore, i grabbed my chest, my heart hurts so much, i kept on remembering Kahi and Dambi together. I fell to the ground and started crying.

 

- meanwhile in the studio -

 

[ Kahi's POV ]

I looked at the clock and wondered  what's wrong with Jung ah, she's taking her time... I stood up and told everyone that I'm going to the toilet and walked off. Before i reached the toilet I could hear someone crying. I quickly ran in the toilet and saw Jung ah on the floor crying.

Kahi: Jung ah what's wrong? why you crying? *worried*

Kahi: Please don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry

Kahi started to cry too.

Jung ah: silly *sniff sniff* why you crying too? 

Kahi: I don't like you seeing you cry, it hurts, it makes my heart go all funny. I'm like your mirror when you smile i smile and when you cry i cry. *sob sob* Jung ah yaa~ Why you crying? 

Kahi tries to wipe Jung ah's tears, Jung ah tried to wipe Kahi's tears too.

Jung ah: Kahi you know we never hide anything from each other?

Kahi: yeah... * her heart tightens a little* - Kahi thought that Jung ah meant the Dambi thing.

Jung ah: Don't be shocked when you hear this, okay? and i hope this won't be a burden to you...

Kahi nodded and her tears started to calm down.

Jung ah: * held Kahi's hand that was on her face* Kahi unnie *tightens her grip* I love you... more than a friend... *cries even harder*

Jung ah looked at Kahi, Kahi did not say anything...

Jung ah: Kahi unnie please say something *sob sob* I'm sorry that i love you. i hope things won't change between us. i don't want to lose you *sob sob* I'll try and distance myself from you if you want, but please don't walk out of my life *sob sob*

Kahi pulled Jung ah towards her and kissed her.

Kahi: Don't distance yourself from me. I don't think I'll be able to live without . I love you Jung ah... I love you. I'm glad you feel the same. *bright smile*

Jung ah smiled back and started to cry harder as she was so happy. Kahi wiped Jung ah's tears, Jung ah's smile was the most beautiful thing, her moon-crescent eyes with her tears that made her eyes to sparkle. Kahi was so happy she picked Jung ah up and span her around the room, while spinning her, she saw 7 heads poking through the door. Kahi put Jung ah down but still holding her, Kahi wouldn't dare to let Jung ah go.

Kahi: how long have you guys been there? *blushed*

Raina: when you told omma that you don't like her crying... pretty much from the start.

Kahi: so you just watched your omma cry and do nothing?

Raina: Lizzy and Nana stopped us...

Lizzy: out mission has now been completed *smiles*

Nana: Good thing that my baby here *hugged Lizzy round the waist* told me that appa loves omma too, straight after appa went out to go to the toilet. and my instinct told me that omma was going to confess, but i never thought that there would be tears aha.

Jooyeon: well two did a great job and the tears were not wasted aha.

U-ie: well now we got two couples ah~ I'm so envious

 

[ Dambi's POV ]

I can hardly breath right now, i feel like collapsing, braking down right this moment. I'm amazed that i watched the whole thing without braking down... I took a deep breath to hold my tears...

Dambi: congratulations *bitter smile*

Dambi: *looked at her watch* wow it's late don't you guys still need to practise?

E-young: Dambi unnie~ did you have to ruin the moment *pouted*

Dambi: sorry *patted E-young on the head* It's late and I've got early schedules tomorrow, I've got to leave now, see you guys later.

Dambi waved goodbye, everyone waved back. Dambi walked off, Kahi kissed Jung ah on the forehead.

Kahi: I'll be right back *whispered in her ear*

Jung ah nodded and let Kahi go even though she knew that Kahi was going to catch up with Dambi. Everyone gathered round Jung ah and hugged her and said well done. Kahi ran to catch up with Dambi.

Kahi: Dambi you okay?

Dambi: yeah I'm fine *looks down*

Kahi: I'm sorry...

Dambi: it's not your fault that you don't feel the same way as i do... i can't force you to love me can i, if i could then it wouldn't be true love then.

Kahi: *patted Dambi on her head* we'll be friends forever though...right?

Dambi: yeah, thanks for still being friends with me...

Kahi: it's okay. *hugs* text me when you get home, so i know you've arrived safely. *let go off Dambi then smiled*

Dambi: yeah i got to go now. congratulations *smiles*

Dambi got in her car and cried.

 

[ Dambi's POV ]

urghh, i need to stop crying, i can't drive like this *sob sob* I laid my head against the steering wheel and started to cry even harder and harder, till ran out of tears. As long as Kahi's happy i should be happy right? At least we're still friends?... i kept saying stuff to calm myself down...

 

- meanwhile in the dance studio -

everyone got back in the dance studio and waited for Kahi.

Nana: oh look omma it's your other half *wink*

Jung ah blushed, Kahi managed to hear Nana and blushed too.

Kahi: sorry I took so long *kissed Jung ah softly on the lips*

U-ie covered E-young's eyes

U-ie: no lookiee your too young - U-ie teased

Everyone giggled. Nana hugged Lizzy.

Nana: we did a great job didn't we *smiled*

Lizzy: yerp *kissed Nana* now we can go on a double date now aha *chuckled*

Raina: surrounded by two couples, give me a brake *jokingly*

Jooyeon: awww you have to live with one couple as well how nice aha.

Kahi: okay everyone lets start practising.

Everyone sighed and did what Kahi told them to.

- finished -

i feel bad making Dambi so upset >.< sorry about the bad ending. well i finally finished writing my first fanfic, i don't know if i should write a new fanfic. any ways thanks for reading this fanfic appreciated ^.^