1/1

Of Mistakes And Roses

Excluding his height and Yoda-like ears,Park Chanyeol was pretty average. And by average I mean literally 99.99% of the school body didn't know who he was. With the exception of his oh-so-amazing friends that consist of Sehun,Jongin and Yifan.

For all his life quite sometime now,Chanyeol has been crushing on perfection,as he describes him. He had fallen for Do Kyungsoo,hard and deep with no way out...so he thought.

Kyungsoo was the golden boy of the school. Perfect grades,perfect life,everything perfect.

He's perfect,Chanyeol thought and sighed dreamily,his head slipping off of his palm when Yifan smacks the back of his head.

"What the was that for?!" he pouted,rubbing the not really sore spot and glaring at the oldest out of the four.

"For being a coward. Just confess already. What's there to lose."

"My dignity." the boy mumbled.

"Exactly!" Sehun exclaimed. "You don't have any,so there's nothing to lose."

"Now,now. Stop being rude you two." Jongin smirked and Chanyeol meantally thankied him. "Besides," he continued." The whole school knows that Park Chanyeol likes Do Kyungsoo." his eyes flickered with mischief and Chanyeol regreted ever thinging that Jongin was actually defending him."Except that no one knows who Park Chanyeol is."

Chanyeol regret the whole eight years of being friends with them.

 

 

 

The next day at lunch,the boy's decided to harass Chanyeol again. It has become a tradition. None of them mind to be hoenest.

"Hello,lover boy." Jongin smiled at him sweetly. Way too sweetly and Chanyeol could hear the teasing on his tone. He rolled his eyes and decided to ignore him and fanboy over Kyungsoo instead.

Until he saw red before his eyes.

"What the ?!" He screeched and slapped the rose out of Yifan's hand who scoffed and glared at the younger. 

"Appreciate some help,would ya?"

"Since when is a rose considered help?"

"Since you've spend four years ogling over his and haven't made a move." Yifan rolled his eyes. "Give him those rose with some cute and cheesy . He'll probably like it. He smees like that type." he shrugged.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?!" but Yifan ignored and Chanyeol actually considered the older's plan. So he pulled out a piece of papaer and a pen and started thinking of sweet things to write to sweetness itself,as he described him...again.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue

Sugar is sweet

And so are you.

He looked at it for a second before crubling the piece of paper and throwing it away,not caring whether he hit someone or where it landed.

He scartched his head with the bottom of the pencil,a pout on his face and he thought deeply about what he could write.

Suddenly,a idea came up and he brke into a huge grin,a creepy one may I add as he looked at his friends one by one,as if excited and expecting them to ask him what?

"What?" they all chorused,bored.

"Look at the light bulb!" he exclaimed,pointing up of his head. The three boys looked up,confused and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"There's not an actual light bulb! I mean that I have an idea."

"Was it necessary to tell us?" Sehun whined.

"No,I just wanted to annoy you." Chanyeol shrugged and quickly scribbled the words down so he wouldn't forget it.

 

If kisses were raindrops,

I'd send you showers.

If hugs were seconds,

I'd send you hours.

If smiles were water,

I'd send you the sea

And if happenes were poeple,

I hope it's you and me.

            

"Dude,that's chesy." Jongin laughed after he was dpone peeking and picking on Chanyeol,the act earning him a smack on the forehead at which he whined and cutely pouted at.

"No one asked you. I'll go send it to him." he could up from his seat adns lwoly walked away,waving at his friends...until he heard Yifan clear his throat.

"What now?" Chanyeol whined and turned around.

"Are you sure you aren't forgetting anything?" The taller raises an eyebrow,holding both the letter and the rose. Chanyeol blushes in embarrassment and quickly grabs the items,mumbling incoherent curses and he leaves just as quickly.

"Kids," Yifan wipes away and imaginary tear."They grow up so fast." He sobs.

Sehun and Kai leave the table.

 

 

 

Being madly and deeply in love with Kyungsoo meant that Chanyeol also knows everything there is to know about the boy,including his locker. He quickly scanned the area and after amking sure no one was around,he sticked the rose and the letter on Kyungsoo's locker.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,at the same time,on the other side of the school,you could hear Byun Baekhyun's scream  laughter echoing through the whole music room as Do Kyungsoo chased after him with the first thing that he managed to grab which happened to be a knife from Home Economics.

They both knew nothing would happen to the puppy so laugher was heard from both parties until Baekhyun decided to push a few more buttons (as the playfull self he is) and teasing Kyungsoo about a certain boy who shall not be named and the younger ended up throwing the knife and his best friend,purposely missing the target.

"Man,you're so whipped." Baekhyun gasped out between laughs as he took sight of Kyungsoo's flustered face and burned it on his memory for revenge purposes.

"Anyways. Soo,I have some chocolates on my locker. Wanna go get them?" The older chirped cheerfully at his best friend who shrugged. "Sure,I haven't eaten lunch anyway and mom will kill me if I return it home again."

The boys made their way down the hallway side by side occasianally throwing punches and kicks at each other and since it wasn't that far off,the boys were soon in front of the stacked metals,but since Baekhyun was to oexcited talking about Girls' Generation comeback,he ended up crashing against Kyungsoo when the boy abruptly stopped.

"Baekhyun?"

A faint what? was heard since the boy was palming his now sore nose. When he didn't get an answer,Baekhyun removed his hand from his face,ready to yell at his friend when his eyes caught sight of a pretty rose hanging lazily of the boring gray metal door along with a piece of paper.

His heart hammered on his theast and he felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he slwoly picked both of the items up,he scanned over the pretty red rose but his heart and breath stopped when he read over the messily scribbled words.

"Well,well,well." Kyungsoo smirked. "What do we have here?" Baekhyun turned around to look at the younger who had his arms crossed over his chest and his whole aura screamed SATANSOO and Baekhyun knew he wouldn't here the end of this for the rest of his life.

"I-I don't know."

 

 

 

Meanwhile... Chanyeol kept cursing and kicking the wall. He had been unloyal and didn't remember his crush's locker so he instead ended up confessing to his crush's best friend.

He watched Kyungsoo tease Baekhyun and he found himself only staring at the older and admiring how cute he looked flustered and shyly smiling.

He slapped himself.

And when Kyungsoo left,he found himself slowly making his way towards the person he accidenatlly confessed to.

"Hello." he stuttered out stunned by how beautiful Baekhyun looked by just sniffing the rose.

"Oh!" Baekhyun looked up."Hi." he smiled wide and bright,pretty eyes turning into crescents and Chanyeol's heart stopped along with his breath. "May I help you?" his heart started working again,hammering heard against his chest."Are you ok?" he felt his legs turn into jelly when Baekhyun's hand reached out to feel his temperature and he leaned into the touch of the soft hand,enjoying how Baekhyun's slender finger so slightly graced over his forehead.

He declaired himself insane.

"Y-Yes!. Yes. I'm fine don't worry."

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun's voice dripped with concern and Chanyeol's blood rushed all over his body as the smooth and sweet voice rang through his ears. I could listen to him forever. "Yes,I'm fine. It's just that-" It's just that you're making me feel things that took months for others to. "It's just that it's a little bit hot in here.That's all."

Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun's heart stopped beating.

"Well,that's good then. Did you need something?" the older looked up at him,his droppy eyes showing such innocence that Chanyeol felt like he was going to collapse any time now. But he braced himself and let his heart control his body.

"Would you like to go out this Friday?"

Chanyeol mentally jumped off a cliff.

Baekhyun's stomach was doing backflips.

"I-It was you?" Baekhyun squeaked out,obviously refering to the flower and card and Chanyeol nodded shyly.

Baekhyun thought it was cute so he smiled again,a pretty pink decorating his cheeks.

"I'd love to.

For some reason,Chanyeol felt his heart swell with happiness and warmth spread scross his chest.

"Really?"

It's was Baekhyun's time to nod shyly,with a smal smile tugging his lips,as he looked down at his suddenly interesting shoes.

Chanyeol thought he was the most adorable thing in the universe.

"Great!" Chanyeol chirped."It's a date then." he unconsciously leaned on and pressed a small kiss on Baekhyun's chubby cheek then quickly ran off in embarrasment.

Baekhyun gasped and held his cheek and then slowly convinced himself that he probably died and went to heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                EXTRA

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn't really plan on really leaving the scene until he had gotten to the part  where Baekhyun would squeal like a scholl girl so he can record and use it for revenge. But what happened caught him by suprise. A tall boy approached Baekhyun,he talked to Baekhyun,Baekhyun touched him,the boy was blushing,Baekhyun was blushing meanwhile Kyungsoo was trying to stop himself from squealed,but when the guys kissed Baekhyun's cheeks and he saw how his best friend slide down the lockers dramatically,he smirked and slowly walked backwards,still refusing to look away.

What next happened to him also caught him by surpise. He felt his back collide with something hard and tall but he doesn't remember a wall being there nor does he remember the walls having arms wrapped around you so your and the floor never meet. He quickly stood up and came face to face with a chest clothed in the school uniform,he looked up his throat and scanned the boy's face his heart absolutely not skipping several beats.

"Careful next time." The boys smiled."By the way,Do Kyungsoo right?"

"Yep,That's me. I'm Do Kyungsoo. Hello,my name is Kyungsoo. I'm Kyungsoo." and he stopped when he heard a beautiful laugh to match that beautiful face reach his ears. He quickly looked down,his face heating up in embarrasment and his heart beating loud and fast.

"So,Do Kyungsoo,did you by chance get a rose today?"

"No." Kyungsoo looked at him cutely confused. "Why? Did yo usend me a rose?"

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST ASKED THAT QUESTION! DO KYUNGSOO YOU DON'T DESERVE THOSE A'S FOR THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY YOU HAVE!

"A rose wouldn't be enough for you." the tanned boy smirked. "I'd send you a thousand." he left.

Kyungsoo's heart stopped beating.

 

 

 

 

                                             THE END