Three month of holidays

JongKey Stories

We stood there at the photographer’s lot. Today was our final day of photo shooting for the collection of “The Saem”. We enjoyed the last days together since we all are going on holidays for the next three month. Taemin and Minho are going home. Since the both miss their families they are flying this night. I bet they are visiting each other. They really don’t talk much about their friendship but I knew it for a long time. Minho had a crush on him since the first year of SHINee. So it was just a matter of time when it comes thru. Taemin jumped in my room one night telling me that Minho told him he is an important part of his life and that he never wants to lose him. In his point of view I really had bounded Minho to me. But Taemin was afraid of being together with him. Even if it wasn’t a relationship between some loving people it sometimes was really adorable. Onew, or better Jinki, is going to Europe. He ever wanted to make a journey through Europe. Taemin was in Switzerland for our surprise vacation DVD. Minho and I were in Great Britain and Jonghyun in Japan. But Jinki wanted Europe to. So they made a compromise. Minho and I traveled to London, and Jinki to Krabi. But now it’s his turn.

Jonghyun and I will stay at our dorm. I originally wanted to travel to London again to visit some friends but since I really don’t want to have all this stress with flying I’m staying here. We entered the big studios of The Saem and joined a team of working people who were about preparing all. We got introduced into the day and what’s going to happen. Our schedule was really hard. So we had to work hard too. Then we got dressed up for the photos.

At the evening we met up all in our dorm for the last time for the next three month. “So have a nice time with your family Minnie. Stay well and don’t drink too much!” I nagged on him. Yes just nodded and smiled. I think he didn’t listen to me. Jonghyun talked to Jinki in the kitchen. Minho just waited on Taemin. It was like every time were going somewhere. Taemin is holding off the whole process of leaving the house. Minho is the first to be ready to leave but then is waiting over 20 minutes at the door. One times he was standing at the door and I was walking out of the bathroom across the corridor. He then cried out why I was still wearing my sleeping clothes and didn’t make my hair. I just said that there is plenty of time until we have to leave. The meeting was over an hour later. But he didn’t listen to me the evening before as I said my manager called me and told me about. So there he stood and waited. His own fault. But this evening was different. It was strange that everyone is leaving and I’m staying.

After Taemin and Minho left and Jinki was at the door my cell phone rang and I said good bye to him. When I arrived at my room I unlocked my phone to see who called me. It was Jonghyun?! Why he called me? He just stayed next to me. It was impossible. I turned around to just face a shirtless Jonghyun who breathed heavily. What is happening right now? It was the only question I had in my mind. I felt his hand slipping under my shirt and lifting it up slowly.

Jjong… what are you going to do?” I asked him. He doesn’t answer. He just got closer to me. I felt his body touching me. “I’m going to let my inner wolf play with his favorite toy.” He then tensed up his muscular body. I could see every single muscle in his body… I roamed with my hand over his arms up to his head. “Hm… I love my wolf. He’s so… trustful.” It was just an inch separating our lips. “I love my little toy. It’s so greedy.” I was stunned. Wait a moment. What did he said? “Watch your lips! Who’s little?!” He then rolled with his eyes. “No, I meant it in another way.” Now he’s going to search for excuses. No I won’t give it in. I’ll show him who’s the boss here. “Shut up boy! You get your punishment now.” I took his arms and pulled him with me to my bed. “Oh this little boy is getting angry?” He was provoking me. No calm down… or… no. Inwardly I smiled. This is going to be awesome. “So you are going to provoke me? What do you think how you are? My boss, my friend, my husband? I’ll show you your place.” I pulled him over to the bed. He felt down and I placed myself over his body fixing his feet with me legs. Fixing his arms with my knees and leaning over to his mouth. My lips gently touched his. The last time we had together is long ago… there is much to catch up… and we have three month time.