The meaning of death

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“And she just left?” Young Bae asked.

“Yep, just like that. She said something though… that’s how she takes care of herself when she’s with someone.” I said while leaning on the couch and closing my eyes.

“Maybe she’s celibate…. Or even a maiden.” He said. I looked at him; he was being serious. What you need to know about Taeyang is that he’s really nice… like really… very… truly nice. The only real good person I’ve known in all my life. 

I smirked. “Yeah right! A woman who looks like she does… a maiden… She has strong views but, I would say that she’s celibate; but not a maiden.”

“Well, you don’t know that for sure. I certainly wouldn’t rule that out… It’s difficult but not impossible.” He said. He was in his kitchen preparing a salad. I’ve come to his apartment since we haven’t seen each other since Big Bang’s world tour ended. My solo world tour is starting next week and I’ve been working really hard for it.

“Have you spoken with her after what happened?”

“Uhh! I sent her a text the next day. She acted like if nothing happened. We’ve seen each other two times after that; she doesn’t mention it, is like she erased it from her memory. We still text each other everyday, we still facetime when we can. We’re still friends but, that’s it.” I stood up and walked towards the kitchen's isle where he was.

“What if she’s not into Koreans? She’s a westerner, maybe she just like to date westerners.”

“Nah! She was into the kiss, I’m sure of it! She responded to it, things were getting pretty hot… and then… not!”

He looked at me. “I don’t know Ji Yongie… it’s weird. I don’t know about any woman who has resisted to your charms… or maybe you haven’t told me about it.” He laughed and continued with the salad.

I smirked. “The way things are going, it seems like she’ll be the first.”

“When are you going to see her again?”

“I don’t know, she’s been in London the whole week. She got here today at dawn.”  

The doorbell rang and seconds later someone opened the door. It was Min Hyo Rin, Taeyang’s girlfriend.

“Oh! you’re here noona!” I said.

She was taking her shoes off. “Oh! Ji Yongie! Have you been doing well?” She asked.

“Uhh! I was just leaving.” I answered. I shook Young Bae’s hand and then walked towards the entrance.

“You should stay and have lunch with us.” Hyo Rin said and smiled.

“I can’t noona, I have to practice. Let’s meet other day.” I replied while putting my shoes on. I shook my hand to say goodbye and then exited the apartment.

As I was walking to the elevators, my conversation with Young Bae kept playing in my head.  I sighed. “Yep, maybe that’s it… we’re just to be friends.”

 

 

Emi Haro POV

It’s 10:00 AM and I just woke up. I arrived in Seoul at 3:00 AM.  I wish I could stay in bed but, I need to review and authorize the dramas that we’re buying next month. I was laying down on my stomach, a pillow under my head.

I was thinking of him, of his touch, of his lips, of his kiss. It’s all I think about these days. I sometimes wonder what would’ve happen if hadn’t ran away. I started kicking and punching my bed. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You’re probably the only one who has run away from him!” I screamed.

I sighed and sat on the bed. We’re still friends. We still talk. He didn’t bring “that” up, and obviously I didn’t bring it up either. We’re fine like this. Our friendship is going well. Do I love him? I think no. Do I desire him? Absolutely yes!

I stood up and took a shower. As I walked into my walking closet I saw the “drawer”. It’s a place where I keep lingerie. Yes! I may be a but sometimes I like to wear lingerie. It makes me feel y and to be honest you don’t have to be in a relationship for you to wear it. I wear it for myself, because it makes me feel good.

I pulled out a black lace & mesh teddy. I put it on and then walked to the mirror. “Wah!! My s look gigantic!!” I exclaimed and laughed. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head: “Are you wearing this for you or for him?” I stopped. “For me! I won’t see him today; he’s pract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter