Blue Love

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi POV

As we locked eyes, “Emilia…” SeungRi whispered.

The door suddenly opened and we immediately walked apart from each other.

The audio technician seemed shocked to see us there. “Oh! I didn’t know someone was here. I didn’t mean to interrupt…”

I awkwardly smiled. “You’re not interrupting us.” SeungRi said and looked towards the stage.

“Excuse me.” I said and left. “Maybe I… I’m sure I misinterpreted what just happened.” 

That night, as Ji Yong was profoundly asleep, I walked inside the other room, Aeri's crib is in here. We’re renting two interconnected rooms for whenever we…” I took a deep breath. “What are we doing? What are we having?” I stared at my beautiful piece of heaven who was  pleasantly sleeping. “We’re definitely not making love, we’re not even having , not even ing can describe what we’re doing. He’s just so aggressive… so viscious… I really can’t find an exact word to describe it.” I caressed Aeri’s little, chubby body. “Even if this is the end, if this breaks apart forever, I won’t regret it, because he gave me you… you my little bear, my only, true love.”

I was tired; my body in complete ache. Two rounds of ‘whatever’ he does to me is enough to leave my legs and thighs in complete pain. I silently walked to the other room and grabbed my phone just to return to Aeri’s room. I lay on the bed and started going through my emails. I won’t be able to sleep today for the pain is too sharp to let me find a comfortable position to fall asleep.

2:48 AM. I was answering Ari’s e-mail when my phone started ringing.  SeungRi’s name displayed on the screen. I doubted for two seconds before answering. “Hello?” I whispered.

“Noona! Noona! Noona!” He started singing, a lot of back-noise, deafening music and shouts could be heard. “Why are you so mean?” He laughed hysterically.

“Are you drunk?” I worriedly asked while sitting on the bed.

“No, No, No, No, No, N-N-Noona!”

“You’re definitely drunk!” I exclaimed quietly.

“N-N-Noona, I feel like !” He stammered.

“Why?”

“I’ve tried so hard to bury this, to stop thinking about this, I know I’m a piece of for…” Suddenly someone interrupted him. “Customer, here are the keys to your car.”

“Are you going to drive!” I was shocked.

“Yes, Noona the hotel is so near. Nothing bad will happen! Don’t worry!”

“Forget it!” I immediately stood up from the bed. “I’m going to pick you up. Don’t you dare to get behind the steering wheel!”

“Noona, I’m fine.”

“If you drive that car I won’t speak to you… ever again…” He didn’t answer. “Did you hear me?”

“Araso Noona!” He said with a guilty tone.

“Text me the address.” I hung up. I put some jeans, shirt and a hoodie. I obviously didn’t want to wake up Aeri and Ji, so I quietly left the room.

I arrived at the parking lot; I quickly found the rented-red Mercedes-Benz. SeungRi was lying on the co-pilot seat with his eyes closed.

I knocked on the window. He rubbed his eyes and unlocked the doors.

I got into the car, “Why are you behaving like a teenager?” I scolded him.

“I’m not that drunk, Noona.” He excused himself.  It was true he didn’t look that drunk. Even though, I was grateful to be here and to take him back safely to the hotel.

“Does Ji Yong hyung knows you’re here?” He asked while keenly staring at me.

“Of course not. If he knew about this, he’d be here kicking your .”

He didn’t say anything else but he definitely had his eyes on me during the whole ride.

As we entered the parking lot, “We’re here, safe and sound.” I smiled. I parked the car and looked at him. He was serious looking at my eyes. “You should get some rest.” I said and as I was about to open the door he grabbed my arm. “What is it?” I asked. He let me go.

“Do you love him?” His eyes on me. I nodded. He smiled. “Why?”

“Never ask that question.” I sourly smirked. “Love is an irrational feeling. You don’t choose who to love. You don’t give it because they deserve it. You just love. You wish the best for your loved one. Even if it’s not a perfect love, you just want…”

He interrupted me, “her happiness. Loving someone doesn’t need a reason for sometimes love won’t let you choose who you love. Love… Real love is selfless; you would do anything for that person’s happiness. Even moving aside so she can be happy with a man that doesn’t deserve her. I know what love is.” He said and looked down.

I smiled. “I’m happy you know the real meaning of love.”

“I love you.”

I felt a wave of shock rushing through me. “What?”

“I love you. I love you so much that it hurts.” He briefly looked at me and then looked down. “I know you’re my brother’s wife. I know this is something I must bury but I can’t help myself from feeling it. I love you deeply, strongly…"

I needed to stop this right away, “Please don’t say that.”

“I’m sorry Noona… I’m very sorry for loving you.”

“Seung Hyunie. Look at me.” I said with a loving voice. I fondled his hair. “You don’t love me. You can’t love me. You’re just confused.”

He bitterly laughed. “I’ve been confused for the past five years then.”

I looked at him shocked. “Seung Hyunie…”

“Believe me, I’ve tried to let go of this. I’ve tried to stop thinking about you. I love Ji Yong Hyung… but I love you too. It hurts me very deeply to see him treating you this way.”

“What do you mean? Ji treats me well.” I lied.

“Don’t even bother to lie. I know he’s treating you badly. I can see the way he looks at you, how he grabs your arm or your hand so very tightly that it seems it’s going to break apart.”

“My God!” I was speechless.

“Why do you let him treat you this way?” He frowned. I opened my mouth but I was unable to articulate a single word. “I know you can’t be mine. You won’t be mine. I know you are his since the very moment he laid a finger on you. I won’t act on my feelings. I wouldn’t do that to Ji Yong and neither to you. Don’t worry about it. But I surely won’t stand he mistreating you anymore.” A bitter smiled followed. “If he’s not making you happy, if he doesn’t want to forgive you, you should leave. Worry about your daughter and love yourself.” 

I was beyond shock… so shock that my hands were trembling. It felt like a truck ran all over me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter