Tokyo Dome

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

We arrived at Haneda Airport, Aeri was sleeping.

“Hyung, you should take Aeri to the SUV before I get out.” I quietly said as I rocked Aeri in my arms.

“Ji Yongie you should carry her.” Nan Gook said worried.

I shook my head. “I don’t want the fans or the media to disturb her.”

Nan Gook had Aeri in the wrap carrier, I uncovered her little beautiful face and kissed her forehead. She was deeply asleep but she was her thumb. “I’ll be with you, right away little bear. You won’t even notice my absence.” I covered again her head.

“Hyung, please be careful!” I exclaimed. “You have my most precious thing in life in your arms.”

Since Aeri was born, I’ve never left her side for too long. Even leaving her for some minutes makes me feel uneasy. I love her more than my own life. I thought Emi would be my only love till the day I die. I thought I wouldn’t be able to love someone that much… But Aeri proved me wrong. It’s a different kind of love of course. But I love her with the same intensity and with the same devotion.

 

Nan Gook walked out of the Airplane. I was so nervous to leave Aeri with someone else, but I knew this was the right thing to do. The fans and the media always learn (I don’t know how) when I’m arriving somewhere.

My arrivals can sometimes become quite messy so I didn’t want to risk Aeri to experience something like this. The screams, pushes, and conglomeration…

After 20 minutes Nan Gook called me, “Ji Yongie, I’m in the SUV.”

I could hear Aeri crying uncontrollably. “What’s wrong?” I asked, mortified.

“She just woke up. Please hurry… I’m about to lose it and start crying with her.”

It always breaks my heart to hear the little bear cry. I immediately started walking towards the exit portals.

The moment I walked out… the flashes, and the shouts started. “There’s no way I’ll let my daughter experience something as stressful as this.”

“GD! GD! Where is Emilia?” Reporters asked constantly as my security tried to make way for me. “Where’s your daughter? What’s her name? Is she here with you? Is Emilia and your daughter arriving later? Do you like being a father?” They continued.

Fans were not backing out. “Please move! My daughter is crying!” I shouted silently as they tried to get my signature and take photos.

After being trapped for more than 20 minutes inside that storm I finally reached the SUV. Aeri was still crying. “I’m here! I’m here!” I exclaimed and grabbed her. The moment I lay her against my chest, she stopped crying. “Hyung, get me her bottle… it’s inside the black Chanel bag.” I said while rocking her in my arms.

As I was giving Aeri her bottle, I started discussing our opening ‘YG Family concert’ with Nan Gook.

“Yang Sajangnim wants to know your thoughts on who should open the concert.” He said while texting.

“BlackPink, of course!” I said with my eyes glued on my daughter. “Ikon should continue, then Winner, Epik high, AKMU will do well in the middle.” My phone was buzzing non-stop. I grabbed the bottle with my chin and pulled out my phone from my jeans.

“Have you arrived?” Emi texted.

“Yep Bae, We’re in Tokyo.”

 

“And after Akmu?” Nan Gook asked.

I had Aeri in my left arm, my left hand grabbing the bottle while texting Emi with my right hand. “After Akmu, Big Bang should continue. Then Jinusean, Mobb, Sechskies. Do you think Ikon could do a collab stage with BlackPink?” No reply. “Hyung?” No reply. “Are you listening?” I asked and finally raised my head.

Nan Gook was looking at me totally shocked. “What’s wrong?” I was a little bit confused.

“You became a multitasker.” He finally closed his mouth. “Wah! Ji Yongie! You’re finally an adult.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re feeding your daughter, texting, thinking in the perfect set list for our concert… I mean, how can you do that? I barely can text while walking and you… you’re doing three things at the same time.” He was very astonished.

I threw my phone on the seat and caressed Aeri’s chubby rosy cheek. “She made me become an adult. A responsible one, by the way.” I said while looking at her with the most loving eyes I’d probably have in my life.

“Without a doubt!” Nank Gook exclaimed. “Thank you little angel. THANK YOU!” He shouted and raised his arms.

“Yah! Ssshh!” Aeri was intently staring at me while finishing her bottle. I could see her eyes closing now and then, indicating she’d fall asleep sooner than later.

 

We arrived at the Tokyo Dome. All YG groups/singers were there to start with the rehearsals.

It was already late so I headed directly to the stage while snuggling Aeri.

“Ji Yongie is here!” TOP hyung exclaimed.

“Please don’t start shouting!” I said silently. Everyone started cheering loudly. “GREAT!”

“Oppa! You br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter