An amazing gift

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  G-Dragon and Emilia expecting a child?

Rumors of pregnancy are surrounding G-Dragon and wife–Haro Emila. Although no official statement has been released, fans are sure she’s pregnant.

Emilia is well-known for been very relaxed in her way of dressing. But lately, she’s been wearing a lot of  coats and big purses like if she’s trying to cover-up something.

Could the rumors be true? Is G-Dragon soon to become a loving a father?

Emi POV

“The worst kept secret in the world!” I exclaimed after reading Dispatch’s article. The picture was taken when I still could hide my pregnancy.

I’m thirty-five weeks pregnant and although my belly isn’t gigantic, you can figure out right away I’m expecting. I stopped going out one month ago when no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t hide my baby bump. I’ve been working from our condo since then. We’ve decided to keep a low-profile relationship. It was my idea though; Ji Yong really doesn’t care if we’re seen together or if his fans learn I’m pregnant. But I do, I don’t want them thinking Ji Yong forgot his Asia’s beloved celebrity.

He released his new solo CD a few months ago and he just finished last week his ‘Asia Solo Tour’ which obviously was a big success. Yang Sajangnim wanted a ‘World Tour’ but Ji Yong wasn’t going to commit to something like this due to my pregnancy.

He’s staying all the time with me since my due date is just around the corner. Our child should be born the last week of August. We still don’t know its yet. We want it to be a surprise. But we’re ready to receive him, we made the third bedroom a nursery room, we painted it with neutral gray and it’s decorated with white vintage furniture.

The pregnancy has been a rollercoaster. I’ve loved seeing and feeling our baby grow up inside me… but I’m in a point where I’m dying to hold him in my arms. And to be honest, I’m also tired… VERY tired, I haven’t sleep well for a while now, I pee like a zillion times a day, and it’s hard to find a comfortable position to sleep. So yes! I’m ready for the little bear to exit my womb. 

Before exiting the room, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped deeply. “I feel ugly!” Ji Yong says I look stunning even pregnant but I don’t feel that way.

I could smell the food coming from the kitchen.

“You’re up!” Dami unnie exclaimed. She was in front of the stove.

“Good morning unnie.” I yawned.

“You didn’t sleep well yesterday either?” She looked at me worried. I tried to smile as I shook my head.

“Where’s Ji?” I asked while looking for him with my eyes.

“He went to YGE, he’ll be back soon.”

“So, everything is ready for Ji’s birthday?” August 18th is tomorrow. Dami has been helping to prepare a small party for him.

“Don’t worry, everything is ready.” She smiled.

The little bear was moving a lot. I touched my belly. “I think he doesn’t fit in here anymore.”

“Ommo! He still has to stay in there for some weeks.” She said shocked.

“I know.” I sighed.

My phone rang; Ji Yong was calling me.

“Hey bae.” I answered.

“You’re up. How’s the little bear?”

“Your son is moving all over the place. I don’t think he fits inside me anymore.”

“Are you not feeling well? Should we call Gahee?” He asked, worried.

I laughed. “Don’t worry. I think it’s normal.”

“Okay. Okay.”

“So, what’s up?” It seemed like he had bad reception since his voice would cut out.

“Can you hear me?” Finally, I could hear him.

“Yes!”

“So, Nana is here in Seoul and I will see her for a couple of hours.”

My heart shrugged as I heard her name. “Do you have to?”

“Of course… I haven’t seen her since before our wedding.”

I hated the idea of them been by themselves. “Invite her here… Ji?” Again reception problem.

“I don’t hear you. I’ll see her in Meca for a couple of hours and then I’ll head home. Love you”

“B-But.” He hung up.

I finished my breakfast and tried to occupy myself so my head wouldn’t imagine the worst. But I quickly learned, it was useless, I couldn’t stop thinking about the last thing she said to me. I know she’s in love with him and I think he doesn’t know it. I had my iPad in my hand but I couldn’t focus on work… and to make things worse the bear was very active today; he would constantly kick.

After Dami unnie left to the supermarket, I decided to head to Meca and join Ji Yong’s and Nana’s meeting. I’ve been very moody these days. Ji Yong and I haven’t been intimate for the past couple of weeks. People say only my belly has grown, but I don’t feel y at all, I feel fat and ugly. This made me feel more insecure about their meeting. Is not that I didn’t trust him, it’s just I would feel better to be with them.

I was walking near the restaurant’s area when I saw him. The moment we locked eyes, I peed myself.

“So the rumors are true. You’re pregnant… very pregnant.” Soo Hyun said, surprised. I could feel a little bit of sadness in his tone. He looked at my damp blue jeans. “Did you…”

“Yes, I just peed myself.” I said ashamed.

He shook his head. “I don’t think that’s what happened. Didn’t your water just broke?”

I gasped sharply. “I need to call Ji Yong!” I exclaimed and looked for my phone inside my purse. I started trembling so much that I couldn’t find it.

“Emi, look at me. Everything will be alright.” He said and grabbed my purse. He then handed me the phone. “Here, call him.”

I grabbed it and dialed right away. No reply. I dialed five times in a row, he didn’t pick-up.

“He must be busy.” Soo Hyun said.

I looked at him with flinty eyes. “Yes, very busy.”

“Would you take me to the hospital?” I blurted without th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter