Fortunate

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 60:

 

G-Dragon and Haro Emilia caught in the airport

                                                     

Once again the dating rumors between Hallyu Star G-Dragon and CEO Haro Emilia are blowing up the Internet. After been caught last month entering the Incheon International Airport, now they’ve also been caught exiting the airport almost at the same time. It was known G-Dragon descended a private jet coming from Jeju Island.

There are also rumors stating they got engaged and a wedding will happen very soon. Dispatch tried to reach YG Entertainment and Fy Group requesting a statement, but they denied to answer any questions.

Although they’ve been very discreet with their relationship, fans are sure they’ve been dating for the past months. Netizens have been gathering proof of their relationship during this time, pictures have surfaced of them sharing couple bracelets, accesories, rings, clothes… 

G-Dragon and Emilia met through acquaintances during 2015 and it is known GD was the reason for her break-up with Top Actor Kim Soo Hyun. Due to the scandal the couple broke up but got back together very recently.

 

1. [+25,065, -5658] I hope they’re dating! GD Oppa needs to settle down and start a family.

2. [+19,543, -4429] How can they be so sure G Dragon was the reason she broke up with Soo Hyun? Stupid reporters!

3. [+10,003, -353] I think they make a good couple. She looks like she can help GD to have a nice life without too many scandals. ^^

4. [+5438, -4056] Nooooo!!!! I hope he doesn’t marry!

5. [+2343, -1453] She’s very pretty but there are still more beautiful Korean girlsㅋㅋㅋ I hope G Dragon doesn’t marry a foreigner!!

 

Emi POV

“They got us.” Ji Yong said as I exited the bathroom. “I told you we shouldn’t go to Jeju.” He said a little bit disappointed.

“Again?” I sighed and sat on the bed next to him. “What should we do with the wedding?” We looked at each other. We went to Jeju to fine-tune the last details of our wedding with Ji’s family.

He embraced me. “Don’t worry Bae, everything will be fine. I know you’re a little bit anxious. But I can assure you everything is under control, Araso?”

We’re getting married tomorrow. I’m very nervous! We decided to marry here in Seoul. Since we won’t be public about our relationship, I encouraged Ji Yong to give a proper explanation to his fans. I know some of them hate me, so I don’t want this affecting his career.   

We invited 200 guests. 195 are Ji Yong’s guests while the rest are mine. What can I say… I don’t have many friends so…

He thinks this is an “intimate” wedding. To me it just looks like a high-profile event. YGE has invited the press to the Shilla Hotel tomorrow. They think Yang Sajangnim will make an announcement so they don’t have any clue that our wedding is happening tomorrow.

 

The doorbell rang. I was finishing combing my hair. “Just in time.” I smiled. Ji Yong got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I opened the door, Nan Gook was outside with a gigantic box with “Chanel” on it.

I actually wanted to wear a Valentino wedding dress since it is my favorite brand. But, we met Karl Lagerfeld in Paris one month ago. Ji Yong requested a tuxedo and Mr. Lagerfeld immediately show me some dresses. I fell in love at first sight with one of them… and now here it is at my front door.

Nan Gook helped me take it inside the walking closet. “Thank you!” I happily exclaimed. He looked at me warmly. “Emi, thank you for marrying him!” He said and bowed his head.

I felt confused. “What?”

“You’re making my life easier. I know he will be caught in less scandals because of you. Thank you! Thank you!” He bowed several times.

I laughed. “I will try my best Nan Gookssi.”

Ji Yong exited the bedroom. “Ready?” Nan Gook asked; Ji nodded. They're heading to YGE.

“Bye, honey. See you tonight.” He kissed my forehead.

“No! The groom can’t see the bride the night before the wedding.” Diego exclaimed as he got got out of the guest’s bedroom. Ji’s and Diego’s reunion wasn’t as easy as I thought. Diego still thinks we shouldn’t be together. He respects my decision but he’s not happy about it.

“Why not?” Ji Yong frowned.

“Bad luck.” Diego answered.

Ji looked at me. “I’m staying tonight at the hotel. I will see you tomorrow.” I accommodated the collar of his shirt.

He grabbed my waist and whispered: “I wanted a preview of our wedding night.”

I chuckled. “You’ve had many previews before.” I seductively said.

“I can’t get enough of you.” He whispered again, this time he kissed my cheek and then left. I stayed there feeling like a naughty girl. I love making love with him, he rocks my world. He can make me reach the moon and stars!

 

Before leaving the apartment, I put on my engagement ring.  I tried not to wear it too much for it would create a chaos if the media found this irrefutable proof.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter