Fate

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi POV

I arrived at the 87MM party. What Ji Yong said today has been on my mind all day long. “What if he didn’t ask for a divorce? What if he’s telling the truth? What if…” I saw them. He caressed her cheek and whirled around with her while laughing. I wanted to stop looking at them, mainly because my heart was crumbling inside. He may not have asked for a divorce but it’s clear that he's in relationship with her. It’s sickening to think that he’s with her but he’s trying to get me on his bed. He looked at me and his smile vanished, I saw him coming my way. I walked far away from him.  

I was with Nickhun and Taecyeon. I’ve met them before so I felt fine around them, I also know Ji Yong doesn’t speak with them, so he won’t try to get near me if they’re by my side. My phone started ringing. Ji Yong was calling. I didn’t answer and placed it inside my purse.

Min Hyorin unnie arrived.

“How are you guys?” He asked Nickhun and Taecyeon.

“Emi! I’m so glad to see you!” She said and hugged me.

“It’s nice seeing you, Unnie.” I smiled.

Young Bae got close. He Placed his arm around Min Hyorin’s waist and whispered something to her.

“How are you Emi?” Young Bae asked and smiled.

“I’m fine… you?”

He got close to me this time. “Ji Yong wants to speak with you.” He whispered. I shook my head.

“Please don’t get involved in this.” I warned him. I stared to where he was, Nana was still by his side. “Maybe I’m closed-minded but if I was her, I wouldn’t let my boyfriend to do what he’s doing.”

“Emi…”

I interrupted him: “Please, if it’s anything regarding him, I don’t want to know.”

He sighed. “Okay.”

“Emiliassi?” It was Park Bo Gum.

“Hi! It’s nice seeing you again.” I greeted him and tapped his arm.

I stayed speaking with Bo Gum and Nickhun for a long time. Taecyeon eventually moved on to greet other people.

No matter how much I tried not to look in his direction, I couldn’t. He was still here with her, which was driving me crazy. I started drinking. Yes, I know! Not the best idea in the world, but I didn’t want to leave and I couldn’t stand seeing them together.

Nickhun got on top of the small stage, been a small party, there was a karaoke machine. He sung Kim Bum Soo’s “Last love”

 

♫Even if I try so hard to smile

I’ll probably cry even when I eat

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever...♫

 

“Yep! After this song, I’m getting totally wasted.” I thought as I drank the cocktail in one sip.

I looked again towards him. She leaned and whispered something to him, she locked eyes with me and smirked.

I remembered the question she asked when I met her in Japan: “So, you don’t mind if I’m involved with the man that was yours?”

I wish I could shout to her right now, that I do mind. That he’s mine and that I want to be with him for the rest of my life.

“Noona?” SeungRi greeted me.

“Seungrissi!” I hugged him, tightly.

I stared again towards Ji Yong; SeungRi followed my gaze. “You’re jealous, noona.” He whispered.

I shook my head. “No, of course not.”

“I’m not asking, I’m telling you… If you’re this jealous why don’t you speak with Ji Yong hyung?”

I stared blankly at the wall, I could feel the tears accumulating. “It’s useless.” I said and sipped the cocktail.

“I think you should stop drinking.” He said trying to take away the cocktail. I raised it.

“Yah! You’re being rude.” I said a little bit annoyed. “Bo Gumssi! Please sing the moonlight drawn by clouds soundtrack!” I exclaimed cutely. I think I don’t have aegyo but right now, I wanted to hear him sing and the only way of getting that was acting cute.

He smiled seductively and whispered: “If I sing it will you go home with me?” I was shocked by his proposal. I giggled, nervously. “Maybe if I spend the night with someone I won’t feel like a useless object.” I nodded.

“Deal!” He laughed and walked towards the stage.

 

♫Do you know my heart?

My tears are telling you

For all my life

For the rest of my life

You, you

You are my everything

You are my person

I erased as much as my heart ached

But I can’t erase this love

Even if the world freezes

This love won’t stop

Instead, I’ll hurt some more…♫

 

As Bo Gum was singing, I kept thinking about my story with Ji Yong. “What would have been of my life have we not coincided? Would I be married? Would I have experienced all these pain with someone else?” I smiled. “Maybe because it was Ji Yong I didn’t care about the pain, maybe because I was able to share all t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter