Mine

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was standing in front of the room’s entrance. “Come! We should do proper introductions.”

I couldn’t see him. He was standing in the dark side of the room. He walked towards the desk, grabbed a pen and started writing down.

“What are you doing?” I turned my head to the right and saw the switch light. I was about to turn the lights on. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm, I quickly turned my head to look at him. Before I could see him, all the lights went off; the ball was starting again.

“Who are you?” I asked. I was starting to regret what I did. “How was I capable of doing this with a complete stranger?”

He didn’t reply. He handed me a card and let go of my arm. I felt how he passed by my side. I couldn’t see anything, so I waited… During the next exchange of partners, I found the front door. I was walking down the stairs. I looked at the card he handed me.

 

“Tomorrow 11:00 PM. Hotel La Reserve room 407.”

 

 I giggled. “He is so full of himself!” I shook my head in disbelief. “Does he really think that I’ll meet him again after he ran away from me without letting me know who he was?” It was a cold night, I embraced myself to warm up my arms. “I’m crazy! Just a crazy woman would’ve done what I did!” I looked towards the sky. “It’s all his fault! I miss him so much that I just had a one-night stand with a stranger. But it was like been with him… his hands, his kisses…” I took a deep breath. “In the end it wasn’t him.”

 

It’s 10:50 PM of the next day. I was trying to get out of my head the appointment I was supposed to have that night. I looked towards the window. “No! You’re not going. Stop thinking about it.” I started remembering, his hands on my thighs, on my s, on my hips… his lips on my shoulders, on my skin, on my lips… his tongue touching mine. I sighed. My heart started speeding just by thinking of it… of being his, again.  Of he making me feel what just Ji Yong could make me feel. “What if it was Ji Yong?” I had my eyes wide-opened. I grabbed my phone and googled him. According to Osen, he’s still in Japan. “Of course it’s not him!”

Now that I was sure that I spent the night with a different man, I was leaning more on the idea of meeting him again. I stood up and started walking back and forth, I looked at the clock on the wall. 10:59PM. I took a deep breath, grabbed a hoodie and headed to La Reserve.

I doubted many times. I doubted after I exited the front door of the building, after I entered the hotel, after I got inside the elevator, after I walked through the hallway… I was still doubting as I was standing in front of the room 407. I raised my fist so I could knock on the door, before I could I do it. I stopped myself. “Walk away Emi.” 

I was about to walk away when the door opened and someone pulled me inside. The room was pitch-black. Before I could say anything, he kissed me. The way he grabbed my lips in between his, of moving his tongue inside my mouth, made me forget about everything. I even didn’t feel the need of asking questions. I just wanted him.

 

The next day, I woke up. “Hello?” I looked towards the empty left side of the bed. He left another card on the pillow.

 

“Tonight, 11:00 PM. Shangri-La Hotel, Room 508.”

 

I shook my head. “What the heck I’m doing?”

For some reason, I wasn’t ashamed of what I was doing. I’m not doing anything wrong. I’m just exploring my uality. I’m sure that if anyone learns about this, they will judge me. Because we live in a world where men are praise if they spend every night with a different woman; but if a woman does it, she’s judge by it. To be honest, I don’t care. I want him, I don’t care if I never learn who he is, I just need him for my own pleasure.

 

I’ve spent two more nights with masked man. I still don’t know who he is. I’m meeting him tonight… again. I don’t know when this will stop, but after so many months I finally feel some kind of completeness. I may not have the man I love, but through masked man, I can feel him.

“Sajangnim, should we return to Tokyo?” Ari asked. She was standing up next to my chair.

“Not yet.” I said while still looking at my laptop. I could feel her staring at me.

My phone was ringing. “Hello?” I answered.

“Where are you?” Gahee asked.

“In the hotel.”

“Did you thought about what we talked yesterday?”

“Yes, I’ll do it.”

I told Gahee about masked man. She’s not judging me, but she says I should speak with him and know at least who he is. I know she’s right.

Gahee sighed relieved. “Good… Now, did you start taking the pills?”

I stared at Ari. “Can you please ask for our lunch?”

“Yeh, sajangnim.” She walked towards the living area and grabbed the phone.

“Yes I did.” I whispered. I haven’t been using any kind of contraception… After the last night, I spent with Ji Yong more than a year ago, I didn’t have any kind of encounters with anyone else… So, I didn’t need it, until now.

Time flew by, how was I going to confront the man I’ve been sleeping with these past nights?

I was feeling very anxious. I took a deep breath and opened the door of the hotel room. I was surprised, this time the room was lighted up. He hugged me from behind. I wanted to turn my head, but I didn’t. I was scared to learn his identity.

“Emi…” He said. I flinched. I quickly pulled out of his hug and looked at him. I was stunned.

“You?” I was hyperventilating. “It’s him!” He smiled, warmly.

I was so overwhelmed; I didn’t know how to feel; I didn’t know how to react.

After of couple of minutes of seeing him and realizing it was really him, I was feeling ashamed and very angry. I started walking to the front door. He grabbed my hand, I pulled out of his grip and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter