Fxxk It

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

I lighted a cigarette and stood in front of the window. I looked at the bed, she was sleeping. After I finished smoking and I was getting dressed, she asked: “Can we meet again?”

 I was buttoning my shirt. “No.” I honestly replied.

“Why not?” She asked, stunned.

I looked at her. “You knew very well what this was. I don’t want to see you again.” I grabbed my blazer and started walking to the door.

“You’re an !” She exclaimed.

“Yes, I know.” I said before closing the door.

 

I entered my apartment, Nan Gook peeked out. “Where have you been?”

“I was having fun.” I said and walked towards him.

“Having fun till 6:00 AM?” He asked while looking at his watch. He then looked at me, I smirked. “Again?” He exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m tired. Can you nag after I sleep?”

I was about to enter my room when he said: “You have a schedule today… Infinite Challenge, Muhan Company Special… remember?”

I sighed. “Great!” I exclaimed, sarcastically.

“Your mom has called several times. She wants to speak with you.”

I took off my shirt. “No.” I said before closing the door of my room. Every time I speak with mom it’s about the same thing: Getting back together with her.  I can’t tell her that she’s having an affair with her ex-boyfriend. I’m getting tired of this, why do I have to lie for her? This is ridiculous! Why do I feel like I need to protect her when she clearly doesn’t care what anybody thinks?

I exited the bedroom after spending a very needed time in the sauna. I had to shuck off all the alcohol I had yesterday. “Where is the script?” I asked as I put my sunglasses on. Nan Gook cleared his throat. “It’s in the car.”

“Let’s go.” I said and placed my right hand inside my pants’ pocket.

Nan Gook opened the door of my Rolls Royce Phantom. I saw the empty driver’s seat. “Are you driving?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yep.” He replied.

“Forget it. I’d rather do it myself!” The last time Nan Gook drove one of my cars, my Bentley ended in a visit with the mechanic.

“If you drive, you won’t have time to study this amazing script.” He said before handing me something that looked like an encyclopedia.  I immediately grabbed it and entered the car. I started reading it. “What the… the heck… what the is this?” I asked totally shocked. This script is no joke! “Undo this! I’m not acting in this! Hyung this is a real ing movie!”

Nan Gook looked at me through the driving mirror. “Nana said you would do this once you read the script.” He handed me his phone. “Is ringing.” I didn’t know what to do, so I just grabbed it.  

“Hello?” I asked.

“You will do it.” Nana said.

 “The you’re talking about?” I was overwhelmed. I’ve never acted before… and although this maybe a variety program, this isn’t funny… This is a real movie.

“This is phase two of bringing you back to life.” 

“No, forget it! I’m not doing it.” I even was shaking my head.

“The last time we saw each other, you said you wanted to live life like if there was no tomorrow. Think this, if you die today and you do this, you’ll leave a great memory for your fans.” She paused. “Who am I kidding, you’ll be a joke, but you’ll be dead, so you won’t know that.”  She started laughing.

“Yah!” I shouted.

“I’m sorry! You know I’m kidding. Stop thinking about what you don’t want to do and start thinking about what you can do to pull you out of your comfort zone.”

 I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and leaned on the seat. “I wish hadn’t…”

“No, no, no… I don’t want to hear your self-pity. You will do this, understood?”

“Ok.” I sighed.

“Cool! See you tonight!” She said and hung up.

 Nana has become my best friend. Even though she’s much younger than I am, she’s a good listener and she’s very mature for her age. When I’m with her I can speak about anything and she’ll always know what to say. We meet now and then, when I travel to Japan, which lately I’ve been doing it very often. For a change, she’s coming to Seoul, but she has made it clear that it’s not to see me but for a photoshoot. I know you’re dying to know, so I’ll put your little head to rest. No, we haven’t been together and we’re not romantically interested in one another. We’re just truly, very good friends.

 

We arrived at MBC. I met with the Director and soon after we started with the filming. “This is a ing joke!” I thought as the Director told me the A-List actors that have been cast for cameos. “What I’m doing here?” I asked and nervously laughed. I still was in denial. 

“You’ll do well!” The Director tried to reassured me once again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter