Decisions

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi POV

I was getting ready to sleep. Since Soo Hyun Oppa was in China for a photo shoot and Diego returned yesterday to California, I the stereo and played Big Bang’s “Alive” CD.  I try not to listen to their most recent songs since those are more painful to handle; I know the backstory of each one of them. Jellybean loves it so much that I don’t mind listening to his voice, although sometimes it hurts.  I was humming “Bad Boy” while braiding my hair when I heard the doorbell. I looked at the clock it was 1:00 AM. I was a little bit confused. “Who would ring my doorbell at this hour?” I cautiously headed to the intercom.

Ji Yong was outside. He was frowning and it looked like he was breathing heavily. “What is he doing here? Could he be drunk?” I didn’t want to open the door. It’s not right. I’m alone and I know how we can’t control ourselves when no one is around us.  I ran to my room and grabbed my phone. I still have Ji Yong’s manager’s phone number. As I was dialing he started knocking on the door. “Please answer!” I begged.

“CEO Haro?” He asked; he was a little bit surprised.

“I’m so sorry Nan Gookssi. It’s just that Ji Yong is outside of my apartment…”

“What?” He shouted.

“Yes…” Ji Yong’s screams made me go silent. “Open the door!” He exclaimed.

“What should I do?” I asked Nan Gook.

“Please let him in before he wakes up all of your neighbors. No one can’t see him outside of your apartment… It’ll be quite the scandal. I’m heading there right now.” He said and hung up.

I walked towards the door. I was frightened. “What do you want?” I softly asked.

“Open the door!” He exclaimed and then took a deep breath.

“Why?” I asked again.

“Open the freaking door, otherwise all yours neighbors will learn what kind of woman you are!” He shouted. I quickly opened the door. He entered and walked to the living room. “Fantastic baby” was playing. “Damn it! I forgot to turn off the music.”  I thought.

He turned to look at me. He was still frowning but now he was also smirking. “You’re shameless!” He said. I was dumbfounded. “Listening to my music when you’re sleeping with him.”

“You…you don’t have any right to speak to me like that.”  I said. “Why is he so mad? Why is he talking to me like this?”

“I know everything. Gahee told me everything.” He started walking towards me. This time Jellybean wasn’t kicking. It was almost like he could feel his anger.

“What are you talking about?” I was so confused.

“Did you tell her to manipulate the results? Did you want to keep me away from my son’s life? Do you love Soo Hyun that much that you’re capable of doing all of this?” His voice started to shake. His eyes started to get watery. I opened my mouth in disbelief.  “What on earth are you talking about?” I managed to ask in my confusion.

He started explaining how Gahee had told him the truth. I was shocked. I didn’t know how to take this. The father of my child is Ji Yong. My brain was trying to process this piece of information.

“She feels terrible for lying about it, the last thing she said before blacking out is that someone made her do it.”

He looked at me waiting for me to defend myself but I just couldn’t talk, I was so shocked that I lost all of my words.

He shook his head. “You’re not denying it then.” He looked down and started walking to the door. “You won’t keep me away from my child. I don’t care if it’s messy for your fairytale life but I’ll be in my son’s life no matter what.” He said before exiting the condo. I jumped as he slammed the door.

“Is this a nightmare?” My legs were shaking. I barely made it to the couch and sat down. I started taking deep breaths to get control again. I stayed there thinking about all that’s happened, I tried to call Gahee but she didn’t pick up.

Somewhere in my shock and tears I fell asleep. The ringtone of my phone woke me up. “Hello?” I answered.

“Are you okay?” Soo Hyun asked.

As soon as I heard his voice I started to cry. “Oppa!” I whimpered.

“I know… I know… Gahee just called me and told me everything.” He had a lump in his throat. “I just need to know if Jellybean and you are okay. That’s all I care about.”

“We’re fine, Oppa.” I said.

“I’m heading to Seoul right now. We’ll talk when I get there. Please don’t worry. Araso? Everything will be al right.” He tried to appear as if he was okay but I could hear his worriedness through the phone.

Soon after talking with Soo Hyun Oppa I got ready and headed to Gahee’s office. I was walking through the hospital’s hallway when I saw her. The moment we locked eyes she looked down. We both entered her office. “What the hell did you do?” I shouted. I don’t shout but I was so mad that I wasn’t thinking clearly.

“You will scare the child.” She said

“SPEAK!” I shouted again.

She told me everything. Lee BoNa had her claws in all of this. I know now that Gahee did it for me but this has become quite the mess.

“Emiah, I’m sorry. I know I should’ve told you but I was scared for you, for GD, and for Soo Hyunie. Do you know what will happen when the fans learn about this? I didn’t want to make you experience something like that.” She said while grabbing my shoulders.

I took a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter