Probability

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“Well, at least today I don’t have to pretend.” I was thinking as we were on SBS Inkigayo’s stage performing “Let’s not fall in love”.  Since it’s a kind of sad song, I was able to keep my state of mind. 

After our performance we were heading to our dressing room. Taeyeon was walking towards the stage. As we were passing by each other, she turned to look at me; I continued looking towards the hallway. I haven’t spoke with her since before I traveled to Los Angeles.

“I’m so ing moody these days!”  I thought as I entered the dressing room; I intentionally slammed the door.  Everyone stared at me.  I grudgingly sat on a chair and started playing with my phone.

“Hyung, would you like something to eat?” Daesung dared to ask. I stared at him with a shut up expression; after he moved back to where he was I looked at my phone again.

 

“Everything is ready.” BoRam whispered. I stood up and walked out of the room, we entered an empty dressing room.

“Is it really necessary for me to travel to Sweden?” I asked, annoyed.

BoRam nodded. “I think that’s the safest way for you to do the test. If you set a foot in a hospital here in Seoul, sooner or later the press will learn about it.”

I scratched my head and frowned. “Ok.”

Nan Gook suddenly entered, he looked at BoRam. BoRam left.

“Should I be afraid of loosing my job?” Nan Gook asked.

I turned my back on him and rolled my eyes. “Of course not.”  I replied.

“Then why are you having so many secret meetings with BoRam?” He asked again.

I even didn’t think my answer. “Because I trust him.” I muttered.

He didn’t say anything. I turned and looked at him, he was shocked.

I sighed and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry hyung. That’s not what I meant to say.”

 “Don’t even try to fix it. We both know that’s the truth.” He was about to open the door and leave, when I exclaimed: “There’s a chance that I’ll become a father in some months.”

“What?”

“That’s what BoRam has been helping me with. I know if I’d told you, you’d let Hyun Suk hyung know about this.”

“Ji Yong… What the heck are you talking about? Who’s pregnant?”

I looked at him. “Are you ing kidding me?”  I thought.

 “We should let know Yang Sajangnim about this… Why are you so sure that she’s pregnant with your child? Isn’t CEO Haro dating Kim Soo Hyun?”

“That’s what I’m trying to find out, if the child is mine or not!” I exclaimed.

“Oh!” He timidly said.

“Ji Yongie, I know you may think this is a bad idea, but we should tell Yang Sajangnim all of this…·

“No.” I interrupted him.

“This is quite a mess! He can strategize and tell us what we should do to minimize the impact that this could have in your career. I’m sure CEO Haro will get back with you, but the most important…”

“We’re not getting back together.” I corrected him.

“Even if the child is yours? The right thing to do will be for you getting married with her.” He stuttered.

I laughed. “I’m not getting married with her. If the child is mine, I’ll be a responsible father but that’s it.” I firmly said.

“I highly doubt CEO Haro needs your money.”

“Why the heck do you have to repeat her name e-v-e-r-y time? Let’s not get ahead of time; the child probably isn’t mine. ”

I quickly exit the room.

“I just want this nightmare to end as soon as possible. I want to move on and leave this in the past. I’m never getting back with her. I’m never forgiving her. I always thought she wasn’t this kind of woman. Maybe this is why I’m so angry and frustrated, because to me that’s what made her special. Seeing her kissing and touching another man drives me crazy. I’m pretty sure of what happened in his apartment that night… Stop it Ji Yong! Don’t waste your time thinking about this… about her.”

 

The next morning I was jogging in the park. It’s been difficult to keep this routine, but I’ve noticed that this helps me unwind, and right now this is what I need the most. As I was reaching a curve I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I immediately stopped running and turned around. Nan Gook was catching his breath but managed to say: “Please tell me you’re not dating her!”

I frowned. “What are you talking about?”

He handed me his phone. I saw the article’s headline: “G-Dragon Moves on From Lee BoNa with Girls' Generation Taeyeon”

“What the?” I thought as I read the article. Apparently Netizens have been gathering “prove” of our “relationship” from coincidences of what we wear and post in our social media.

I smirked. “This is absurd!” For some reason I started laughing out loud, so much that I had teary eyes. Nan Gook was confused of my reaction. I know it’s not that funny and it’s nothing to laugh about, but I find it really amusing on how fans can colle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter