Recall

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

“She just took a plane to Seoul.” Taehyun said.

I was standing, facing the window of my hotel room. I wasn’t sure on how to take this… all of this. She’s pregnant and it’s pretty obvious that it’s not my child. I haven’t spoken with her but its not difficult to guess who the father is. Just when I thought everything was going my way. We were happy, we were finally behaving as a couple and we were finally making memories together.

“What are you going to do?” Taehyun asked again.

I looked at him; I couldn’t find the words. I didn’t even know what to think. I was still feeling numb after learning about Emilia’s pregnancy.

“Soo Hyunie?”

I was staring at the wall.

“Soo Hyunie?” He grabbed my shoulders and shook me off.

“Yes?” I finally said.

“I’m getting very worried. What do you want to do?”

“About what?” I asked. I know it was a dumb question but I just couldn’t think straight.

Taehyun sighed. He took his phone out from his pocket and walked away. “Where’s Bae Sajangnim?” He asked to someone on the phone.

I quickly run to where he was, took his phone and ended the call.

“It worked! You finally came to your senses!” He exclaimed.

“Hyung… I… ” I couldn’t continue speaking. Taehyun was looking at me with a worried expression again. For the first time in my life I didn’t know what to do.

After some minutes Taehyun finally said: “We’re leaving to Korea right now. You’ll speak with CEO Haro and figure this out… Araso?”

I looked at him dumbfounded. After a while, I finally nodded.

 

A 10-hour flight didn’t help me to ease my worriedness.  After the landing I headed directly to Galleria Foret, I walked to Emi’s apartment.

“What will Emi would want to do now that she’s pregnant? Will she get back with G-Dragon? Will she leave Korea and just toss me like a piece of useless garbage.” 

I was about to get into the elevator when Taehyun reached me.

“Soo Hyunah!” He exclaimed. 

I turned to look at him. “What?” I asked.

He was trying to catch his breath. “What?” I asked again, I was getting annoyed.

“CEO Haro called me!” He finally answered.

I was shocked; I had my eyes wide opened. Taehyun was pointing with his finger to the left pocket of my jeans.

I quickly took my phone out and notice it was in airplane mode. I looked at Taehyun again. “What did she say?” My heart started beating fast.

“She wants to see you, she’s not here right now. When she gets back she will head directly to your apartment. She says she needs to tells you something very important.”

“Something very important? She obviously wants to end our relationship. I’m sure she’s getting back with him. I’ve never been insecure, but her pregnancy changes everything.”

A couple of hours later, I was sitting in the living room. Taehyun was standing in a corner just checking on me.

“Hyung, you should go home.” I said without raising my head.

“Nope.” He mumbled.

I was going to insist, when the doorbell rang. My heart dropped.

Taehyun opened the door and left. “Oppa.” She said with a very soft voice

I looked at her and stood up. She was looking down.

“Don’t make this more difficult. Just accept everything in the most dignify way.”

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She didn’t answer; she still had her head down.

“Emi, don’t feel bad. It’s not your fault; no one is to blame. I know this changes everything.” I was trying to think what to say next to comfort her when she suddenly looked at me.

“I’m so sorry Oppa. This is all my fault.” She said as her tears started pouring out.

I tried to smile. “I don’t think so. You love him…”

She interrupted him. “I don’t know who is the father!” She blurted.

I froze. “What is she talking about?”

She could see I was dumbfounded. “When was the first time we were together?”

I frowned. “Two weeks ago.” I quickly answered.

She shook her head.

“What the heck is going on?”

She took a deep breath. “Remember when we drank and went to that karaoke, six weeks ago?”

I immediately started going through my memories, recalling everything that happened.

“What’s the last thing you remember about that night?” She asked again.

I turned towards the balcony, I could feel my eyes moving and blinking very fast. “Me exiting the elevator. Seeing you as the doors clo…” I was wrong; the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter