Six Weeks

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“Pregnant?” My brain couldn’t understand the meaning of that word. “She’s having a baby?” I asked. The doctor frowned. He looked at me like if I just asked the most stupid question in this world. I shook my head. “Think clearly ! She obviously is having a baby! And the Doctor has repeated it twice now!”

As I was trying to sort my thoughts, Bo Ram whispered: “We need to leave! The press is gathering outside the building. We need to leave now.”

The thing about Emi is that she’s very well known here in the States, so it’s not a shocker that people want to know what happened to her.

For a moment I forgot about him. He was standing next to me, not saying anything… he was lost in his thoughts, his manager by his side.

Bo Ram started pulling me towards the backdoor. Before we left the room, something clicked inside of me. I ran again towards the Doctor.

“Ji Yongah!” Bo Ram shouted.

“How long has she been pregnant?” I asked. My heart started racing, I knew his answer would change my life… forever.

“She’s 6 weeks, maybe 7.” The doctor replied. I rapidly looked at Soo Hyun; he was shocked. The look in his eyes confirmed my assumption.

I smirked as Bo Ram pulled me again towards the back door. He tried to run towards me; his manager didn’t let him.

We reached the back door; a van was waiting for us. Bo Ram opened the door of the van; I entered and sat next to the window. “I thought we were getting another taxi to get back.” I said.

 Bo Ram didn’t reply, I turned my head and looked at him. He raised his head. “I didn’t mean to listen…But… What are you going to do now?” He asked; he obviously was worried.

I was overwhelmed. I didn’t want to think what this meant. I wanted to first understand what “a baby” meant. “Please, don’t say anything to Nan Gook hyung yet.”

“But…”

“Please! I promise I’ll tell him everything once I fully understand all what’s happening.” I looked at him; he nodded.

We arrived at K-Con. Epik High was already on the stage. I ran into the dressing room and started getting ready as fast as I could. The rest of the members were already near the stage waiting to enter.  Two minutes before our presentation, I arrived near the stage.

“Hyung you’re back! Is Emi Ok?” SeungRi asked.

“She’s ok. I’ll tell you everything after the concert.” I said as we started climbing the stairs to get into the stage.

 

“Guys! Thank you for coming!” Tablo said after their presentation was over. We all bowed.

“Thank you for having us!” Young Bae exclaimed.

Tablo smiled. “Let’s see each other back home, I’ll buy you dinner.” As he left the dressing room we all bowed once more.

“Thank you hyung. See you soon!” Daesung and TOP exclaimed.

“So… How’s Emi?” Young Bae asked. He still was worried.

I sighed very deeply and sat on the couch. “Are we alone in here?” I looked around.

SeungRi locked the door of the other dressing room. They were all looking at me.

I smiled and finally whispered: “She’s pregnant.”

They were shocked.

“How long?” Young Bae asked.

“Six weeks.” I replied, Young Bae laughed.

“So it’s yours!” SeungRi exclaimed.

“We’re going to be uncles!” Daesung ran towards me and hugged me. “Congrats hyung!” He exclaimed before SeungRi pushed him away and hugged me.

“I hope it’s a boy, that way I can teach him everything I know about girls.” SeungRi said while laughing. I laughed too. I was still processing everything, but seeing how the guys were so happy of the idea of me becoming a father, helped me to feel at ease.

Young Bae and I were smiling while watching Daesung and SeungRi fighting about who’ll be the coolest uncle.

“Did Emi confirm that you’re the father?” Top asked.

I felt chills running through my body.

“What do you mean?” Young Bae asked back.

TOP didn’t flinch, he stood in front of me and asked again: “Did she?”

“She doesn’t have to. I’m sure of it.” I answered while looking at him in the eyes.

“C’mon Ji Yong! You can’t be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter