Gotcha

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

I returned to my apartment after following her to the basement floor. I was still confused and wondering who she was.

I was walking out of the bathroom after taking a shower when the doorbell rang. Through the intercom I could see Nan Gook standing outside. “What is he doing?” I Thought. I put my jeans on and headed to the door.

“Hyung, your fingerprint is saved in the door’s lock… why didn’t you entered?” I asked after I opened the door.

He didn’t enter, instead he whispered, “Isn’t Kiko inside?”

“She’s not here. ”I answered and walked towards the living room while drying my hair with a towel. It was painful for me to hear her name.

Nan Gook finally entered. “But you’re back with her, right?” He asked.

I sighed. “No. We didn’t get back together.”

“Really? Why? I would’ve bet that you were going to stay with her.”

“The same issues. She wanted to go public although our relationship has been weak for over a year now. The thing that pains me the most is that I didn’t want to end in bad terms with her.” I said with regret.

“Why? What did you do?” He asked.

“I obviously was super drunk and I acted like an . That’s the last thing she said to me.”

He looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. “Ji Yong, to be honest... maybe this is for the best. You guys have been breaking up and getting back together for the past 3 years.  That’s why I thought you would get back with her. Both of you need to meet other people and put this behind.”

I walked to my bedroom. “Why are you here hyung? As far as I know I don’t have any schedules today.” I said as I put my shirt on.

“Actually, you do have schedules today.” He said.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t authorize any schedules for today!” I exclaimed. I usually don’t raise my voice unless I get angry; which rarely happens. This was one of those rare times.

“I’m sorry Ji Yongie, I know this is not the best time; but, Yang Sajangnim moved your schedule of next week for today. We’re leaving tonight to Japan.”

“What? But our 1st concert in Japan is on Jan. 12th! What are we doing an extra week there?” I asked, confused.

“You’re promoting the ending of the "Alive Galaxy Tour". That’s the reason for the extra week. Since solo comebacks are schedule for each Big Bang member this year. Yang Sajangnim thinks that all of you need to end this World tour on a high note. He told me about this, today… at 2:00 AM.”

I understood it was meaningless to get angry. I just sarcastically exclaimed, “Great! Just what I need, four weeks in the country of my ex-girlfriend.”

“I know, it .” Nan Gook said.

“Tell me hyung, what I’m doing today?” I asked with resignation as I sat down near the window and looked outside.

“You only have two schedules today. You’re shooting the final photo-shoot for the J. Estina advertisement campaign. And at night you need to make a quick stop by the UNICEF Charity event.”

“Wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter