Last minute

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“This road looks too familiar.” Taeyeon said as she was looking through the car’s window.

“I’m taking you to your dorm.” I answered.

She turned her head and stared at me. “I’ve told you I want to spend the night with you.”

A red light made me stop. I looked at her. “I don’t know what you’ve heard about me. Just because you want to prove to someone that you’re not a good girl anymore, it doesn’t mean that I will play this kind of game with you… Are you trying to make someone jealous?” I know Taeyeon has been on and off with a guy from her same agency, I hate that kind of drama. So, even though I may be attracted to her, I don’t want to take part in it.

She smirked. “I don’t know what you’ve heard about me. Maybe I didn’t explain very well what I want. I’m not doing this for anyone; I’m doing it for myself. I’ve liked you since I met you, but I was so worried about fulfilling my contract exactly that I forgot to live. I learned the hard way that although I’m a public figure I also have the right to be happy and follow my desires.”

I was surprised. Taeyeon has always been very focus on her career, on being a good leader. As a leader myself, I understand very well the kind of pressure she’s been carrying.

Is not that I didn’t want to spend the night with her, it just didn’t feel right. After all the mess that happened six weeks ago, I’ve been trying to change the way I’ve been living. I haven’t been with another woman since then, not because I don’t want to, but because I just can’t. I want to forget everything that has happened, I want to forget everything, create music and then, maybe… just maybe, I’ll be able to meet other women.

We arrived at her dorm. “You know I don’t live here anymore, right?” She shyly smiled. I smiled back.

“Yep, but I don’t know where you live and I think it’ll be a little bit too reckless to take you there.”

We locked eyes for some seconds; she then looked down and started playing with her hands. “I’m sorry if I was annoying, please forget what I said. Good night.” She was about to open the door, when I grabbed her hand.

“It’s not that I don’t want you. It’s just that… A lot of things happened some weeks ago, and It’s not the right time for me. Believe me, I do want you.” I whispered while looking directly at her eyes.

She smiled and asked for my phone, I unlocked it and handed it to her. “I saved my number, let’s keep in touch.” She said and kissed my cheek.

 

I could feel the cold breeze heating my face as I was jogging the next morning. I was trying very hard to control my thoughts.

“Taeyeon, who would’ve thought! We’ve known each other for almost 10 years. E… No!  I wonder if she really meant it or if it was just the alcohol talking. I wonder what E… Taeyeon is doing today. Probably she’s sleeping; I know she’s a sleepyhead. E… NO!”

I was so into my thoughts that I stop looking at the road; I clashed with someone else. We hit so hard against each other that the both of us fell to the ground.

“Didn’t you see me coming?” He asked, annoyed.

The moment I heard his voice I knew who he was. I quickly stood up and stared at him, he was cleaning his clothes with his hands.

“I didn’t but if I had, I’d probably do it again.” He raised his head and frowned.

“You’re really disrespectful. We may be born in the same year but I’m older than you.” He took a couple of steps towards me.

I smirked. “I’m not disrespectful, I’m just making it clear that I don’t give a if you’re older than me.” We were standing in front of each other.  I wanted to provoke him; I was dying to punch his stupid face.

He started laughing very loud.  “Man! You’re really a sore loser. Move on, just let her go. She’s with me now…”

I thought my anger couldn’t get worst, I was wrong. I was about to punch him when a group of girls reached us.  “G-Dragonssi!” One of the girls exclaimed. “Kim Soo Hyunssi!” Shouted another one.

I sighed very deeply and very slowly. I got closer to him and whispered: “If I ever see you again, I will kick your . You’ve been warned.” As I was passing him by I punched his shoulder with mine.

“ING !” I shouted inside silently.

 

After I was done jogging, I headed to my apartment and started getting ready. Today Young Bae and I are filming another episode for Infinite Challenge Summer Music Festival.

We arrived at the MBC Headquarters, as we were walking through the hallways, I saw Taeyeon with Tiffany and Seo Hyun. Taeyeon was looking really beautiful today. They were heading our way. We bowed to each other and we talked for a while. Tiffany and Seo Hyun were talking with Young Bae, while Taeyeon and I were looking at him but we were whispering to each other.

“Is it true what you said yesterday?” I asked, to be honest I was curious.

She chuckled. “Oh! Do you think I just said it because I had some drinks? Would you feel better if I say I lied?”

“No. I… still want you.” I seductively said.

She smirked. “Maybe you lost your chance.”

“Tell me how can I fix it.” I stared at her. She looked back.

“You’ll have to figure it out.” She smiled and turned her head. “Have you created the name of your unit with Kwang Hee?” She asked.

For the IC music festival we’re performing together with Kwang Hee.

“Nope, not yet.” It hit me. “Hah! Do you want me to mention you during the episode?”

She laughed out loud and slightly leaned towards me. “Show me that you can talk about me in National Television and I’ll forgive you for letting me go.” Her seductive voice had me hook.

“Araso! I’ll show you.” Before they left, Taeyeon and I locked eyes and smiled to each other.

We finished filming after 10 PM. I not only mention Taeyeon a couple of times during the episode, but I kind of include it her name in our unit name: HwanTaeG.

I’ve been texting her non-stop. She obviously loves every moment of my “suffering”.

“Should we see each other tonight?” I texted.

“We’re leaving tomorrow very early to Los Angeles, we’re performing at K-Con.”

“So are you going to make me wait until you come back?”

“Or you can g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter