K-Con

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

My phone was ringing. I smiled and answered.

 “Hi, Oppa. Are you here?” I asked Soo Hyun.

“Not yet, my flight was delayed. I think I’ll get just in time to head directly to K-Con. Taehyun will probably take my suitcases to the house while I am at the event.”

“Araso.” I said a little bit disappointed.

He chuckled. “Are you feeling better?”

“Uuhh! Yep!” I lied.

“Great! I’m adjusting my schedule so I can be with you when the surgery happens...”

“You don’t have to do that Oppa…”

“I want to be there.” He interrupted me. He sounded determine.

“Ok. Have a nice flight.”

“See you soon… I love you.” He whispered.

“I… I… I’ll wait for you.” I said. I just couldn’t repeat those words. He chuckled before hanging up.

I was sitting on a small couch inside my room, I tried to get up but everything started spinning. I quickly sat again and closed my eyes. My phone started ringing again. I didn’t even look at the caller ID.

“Hello?” I answered.

“How are you feeling today?” Gahee asked.

“Horrible! My morning sickness and dizziness is at its worst!” I replied a little bit desperate.

“Did you take another test?”

“Nope.”

“Can you send me a picture of the test you took a couple of days ago?”

“Yes, I still have it.”

I walked to the bathroom, pull the test from the drawer, took a quick picture and sent it to Gahee. I had the call on speaker.

“I just sent the picture. Did you get it?”

“Just got it.” Gahee replied.

I had another call coming in. It was Ari.

“Emi… What the… Are you blind?” Gahee asked, shocked.

“Unnie, I’ll call you back, Ari is calling.”

“Emi!” Gahee shouted.

“I’ll call you back!” I shouted too. I knew if Ari was calling, it was important.

“Hi, Ari. What is it?” I answered.

“Sajangnim, we have a big problem. The main PD who was in charge of filming K-Con is very sick; she has food poisoning. Do you know someone in L.A. that we can hire to supervise the filming?”

I thought for a while. I knew this was a REAL problem, the main PD knows the style of filming we needed. Even if we hired someone else, this person wouldn’t know our style or how to direct the cameras. I took deep breath. “I’ll be the main PD.”

Ari didn’t answer. “Are you there?” I asked.

“Yes, Sajangnim. Are you sure?”

“Yep. Send me the schedule for tomorrow.”

“Right away, Sajangnim.”

 

It was late. As I laid on the bed, I stared at the window, trying to shake off a weird feeling.  YGE is sending some of their artists to K-Con for the first time. Winner, PSY, AkMu and CL are coming. Epik High is having a special stage as the band to see this year in K-Con. I know YGE would never send Big Bang to K-Con. They’re too great to share a stage with other bands.

I was sure Big Bang wasn’t going to be there, but for some reason I was feeling anxious. Maybe deep inside of me, I wanted to see Ji Yong once again… Even just for a couple of minutes and even if he didn’t notice me. The truth of things is that I love him. I love him more than I did two months ago. Soo Hyun maybe some kind of antidote to my pain, but Ji… Ji is the love of my life.

 

As I woke up the next morning, I ran to bathroom to do my daily routine of the past two weeks, throw up. After I was exiting the bathroom, I noticed the alarm clock. It was 8:00 AM. “THE HECK?!” I shouted. I ran back to bathroom and jump into the shower. I needed to be at K-Con thirty minutes ago.

This has never happen to me before, even if I forget to set an alarm, my biological clock would wake me up. I’m tired of trying to figure out what the hell is happening to me.

I arrived at K-con; the assistant PD had already started to position the cameras and giving instructions to our staff. I sighed, relieved. “It looks like you have everything under control.” I said with a smile on my face.

She flinched and turned to look at me. “Sajangnim, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were in charge.” She bowed.

“Oh! Don’t worry. You are in charge now. I’ll be downstairs with the main camera, controlling any issues in the main hall.”

“Yes, Sajangnim.” I tapped her shoulder and left my purse in the cabin. As I was walking to the stage, I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter