Mean

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“Please close the door and tell the pilot we’re ready to take off.” I said to the stewardess. I was anxiously looking through the airplane’s window.

“Yes, Mr. Kwon.” She bowed. She was about to close the door when someone opened it. Nan Gook entered first and SeungRi entered some seconds later.

“I’m sorry hyung… We followed the plan exactly but he still found out!” He exclaimed.

I squeezed my eyes and leaned on the seat. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up. “Let’s go Ji Yongie. You know you have schedules tomorrow, we’ll return to Seoul in two days.”

I’ve been trying very hard to escape from Nan Gook’s watch; I haven’t been lucky. I’ve been in Japan for two weeks promoting “M”. We have a very difficult schedule for the following three months. Every month Big Bang is releasing two new songs. We’re releasing “Bang Bang Bang” and “We like 2 party” in two days.

I’m desperate to see Emi; I’ve been following the dating rumors between she and Soo Hyun. I need to ask her directly if this is true. Living with Jealousy for a whole month is exhausting, but the fact that they’ve not been caught in secret dates, reassures me that this is just a rumor.

We were in the SUV heading back to the hotel. I was looking at my phone.

“Are there any new rumors?” SeungRi whispered.

“Nope, nothing new.” I smiled.

 

We arrived at the hotel; we’ve been renting a whole floor for our staff. The rest of the members were waiting for me in this floor’s hallway.

“Hyung! I thought this time you’d make it!” Daesung ran towards me.

I tapped his shoulder.

I looked at Nan Gook. He was placing two bodyguards in front of the elevator, two bodyguards on the emergency stairs’ door and two more bodyguards in front of my room.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m sleeping in SeungRi’s room!” I said, annoyed.  All the members followed me to SeungRi’s room. I hate been by myself, when I’m alone my brain overthinks and imagines the worst, Emi in Soo Hyun’s arms.

“What should we plan next?” Top asked.

“I don’t know; we’ve tried everything!” I exclaimed as I laid on the bed with my arms extended.

I stared at Young Bae, he had his arms crossed and he looked like he wanted to say something. “Speak.” I said.

“It’s only two more days. You just have to wait two more days. Then we’ll run to her apartment and we’ll help you, so that she can finally listen to you.”

I thought for a while. I knew that Young Bae was right. I closed my eyes and said: “You’re right. I’ll wait two more days.” I made a long pause. “Is there wine in the minibar?”

Daesung handed me a small bottle. “Remember we can’t drink too much. Our schedule starts early tomorrow.”

“Araso!” I exclaimed and drank some of it. It’s a cheap wine, but I’m up to anything that helps me unwind.

Hours later after talking and joking around with the members, I took a shower and started getting ready to sleep. I was lying on the bed; I looked at Osen and Koreadispatch websites, nothing new. I sighed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep thinking of the first time Emi and I were together. I miss her body, her face, her eyes, her smile, her scent... I miss everything about her.

 

The next morning as I woke up, I could hear people whispering.

“Where is it?” I think Young Bae asked.

“Here, but you should take it.” SeungRi replied.

I yawned and stretched. Still with my eyes closed, I was trying to find my phone. After a while, I noticed I couldn’t find it. I opened my eyes and started looking for it.

“Hyung you’re up!” SeungRi exclaimed.

I was so into finding my phone that I didn’t answer. “Where is it? I’m sure I left it here yesterday.” I thought. I looked for it down the bed; it wasn’t there either.

“Have you seen my phone?” I asked out loud. No one replied. I stood up and noticed I was by myself. “Ok, maybe my phone is somewhere in this bed, but I won't find it soon enough.” I started looking for my IPad; I wanted to look at the gossip websites to see if anything new about Emi and Soo Hyun was published. After a while of looking for mi IPad, I was starting to get angry. “Where the are my things?” I shouted.

Then I remembered this was SeungRi’s room, I ran to mine. I couldn’t find any of my gadgets here either. I knew the members would probably be in Top’s room.  I headed there. As I entered, I asked: “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter