Elevator

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

I had to park my car directly in the parking lot. There were a lot of people (fans and media) at the lobby waiting for my arrival.

“Director Hana is not speaking, Sajangnim.” Ari whispered.

I nodded. I knew Hana was going to kill me once she laid her eyes on me.

I arrived at the meeting room. My whole PR team was there. Hana was smiling. “Sajangnim, the media, the fans, everyone is loving your relationship with Mr. Kim Soo Hyunssi. Should we call keyEast and make a joint statement?” She was ecstatic.

I was dumbfounded. “What official statement? We’re good friends, we meet once in a while, but we’re not dating.”

Everyone was stunned. It was almost like I’ve told a group of children that Santa Claus doesn’t exist.

Hana asked everyone to leave the meeting room. Once we were alone she asked: “Can I be honest with you, Sajangnim?”

“Of course.” I replied.

She pulled a chair next to mine and sat down. “You’ve asked me several times what can we do to accelerate Dramafy’s expansion and recovery. I told you to promote our brand through appearing in high profile events. You did that for a while but you stopped attending them. Will you please listen to me this time?”

I stared at her but didn’t say anything.

“Kim Soo Hyunssi is korea’s Top bachelor. Well, G-Dragonssi once held that title for many years, but now that he’s dating Samsung’s group daughter, the title was passed onto Kim Soo Hyunssi…”

“Wow! Someone punching me directly in the face would hurt less than hearing this.” I thought.

She continued: “…You dating Kim Soo Hyunssi will definitely help Dramafy achieve stardom not only here in Korea but all over Asia. If we make an official statement about the two of you dating, you’ll only have to stay in Korea three more months.”

Her proposal sounded interesting. But I couldn’t do that to Soo Hyun; it’ll be using him to fulfill my purpose: leave Korea and never look back.

All day long I kept thinking in Hana’s proposal. I can’t shake this thought of my head. I’m so desperate to leave Korea that I’m actually considering it. I really don’t want to see Ji Yong again, for I know if I do, we’ll end like we usually do… having . I know for sure I’ll never be able to resist him.

After I arrived home, I walked to Soo Hyun’s apartament. I sighed deeply and rang the doorbell.

Soo Hyun opened the door and rapidly pulled me inside. “What are you doing here?” He asked. He was worried.

My heart started racing. I slightly smiled and said: “I need to talk to you.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kim Soo Hyun POV

The next day after Emi and I went to the tteokbokki restaurant, Yong Joon and Taehyun arrived at my apartment.

Taehyun woke me up and showed me the articles about Emi and I.

“Is it messy?” I asked. I didn’t plan any of this, so I wasn’t sure how the public was taking it.

“It’s not messy at all. Your fans are begging for an official statement confirming your relationship with CEO Haro, our company’s stock rose 13%.”

I sighed relieved. I walked out of the room and saw Yong Joon hyung standing in the balcony. I stood next to him.

“Is this your doing?” Yong Joon asked.

“No. I didn’t notice they were following us.”  I looked down.

“Are you finally dating her?”

“Not yet.” I replied.

“I see. So we can’t make an official statement… yet. Your fans took this so well that they’ll be completely happy once we confirm your relationship with CEO Haro.” Yong Joon said, amazed.

“I’ll be more happy than anyone on earth when that happens. But I need to wait for her to be ready.” I know Emi still loves G. I also know she likes me a lot, but she hasn’t figured out her feelings for me. It’s just a matter of time before everything aligns.

“Did CEO Haro had a relationship with Ji Yong? Is that why you guys had a war?” Yong Joon looked at me. I nodded. “In part yes. But he and I have never been close. We had some issues since before Emi appeared in our lives.”

Yong Joon stared at me, waiting for me to tell him more about my issues with G-Dragon. I didn’t say anything else.

“Did you stop the attacks?”

“I did.” I answered.

He patted my shoulder.

 I didn’t want to stop. He messed with my image, that’s somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter