Tteokbokki

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

“Do you want to know the name of your fan group Sajangnim?” Ari proudly asked.

I looked at her. “Are you serious?”

She nodded. “Your fan group was established two days after the J.Estina Campaign was launched.”

 “What’s the name of the fan group?” I asked. I honestly was curious.

“The circle.” Ari replied.

I smiled. Koreans are very creative. My surname sounds similar to “Aro” which means a circle in Spanish.

“I can see you like it, Sajangnim.” We both laughed.

The PR Director­–Hana, entered my office. “Sajangnim, are you sure you’re not dating him?”

The J.Estina Ad garnered so much attention that there were rumors stating that Soo Hyun Oppa and I are dating. Dramafy’s campaign with Soo Hyun was launched yesterday, so it’s reviving the rumors again.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not dating him! You ask the same question everyday. I didn’t date him yesterday, I’m not dating him today, and I’m sure I won’t date him tomorrow.”

“We’re getting calls every minute asking if you’re dating Soo Hyunssi. If I lie to the press and they find any proof of you dating him, our PR Team will lose credibility.”

I sighed. “I understand Hana, but believe me. I’m not dating him.”

 

After Ari and Hana left, I turned my chair towards the window. I was staring at the night sky thinking of him. It’s been a month since Bae Bae was released. I know he wrote it for me. I try to not be moved by it. He is still in a relationship and they still are very public. They’ve been caught in dates a couple of times.

I haven’t seen Ji Yong since the Chanel event. I do wonder what he wanted to say to me a month ago, but at this point I don’t think it matters.  I’m not going to events anymore so I don’t have to see him again. Besides, my life has been chaotic. Leo resigned as Travelfy’s President three weeks ago. I’ve been working 20 hours daily, trying to juggle both companies. Today I finally made the announcement of Travelfy’s new president. The media and the market are taking very well the new appointment.

“Sajangnim, Mr. Leo is here. He wants to meet you.” Ari said a little bit confused.

I didn’t have any hard feelings against Leo. But this took me by surprise. “Why would he be in Korea?”

“Let him in.” I said.

Leo entered; he was smiling.

I stood up and smiled back. “How’s your post-Travelfy life going?” I asked.

I sat on my chair; Leo sat in front of my desk.

He laughed. “I miss the team, but I miss you more.” He softly said.

I was a little bit dumbfounded. “What is he saying?” I thought.

I didn’t say anything. Soon after, he started confessing his feelings for me. I was feeling very uncomfortable.

I interrupted him. “Leo, I’m very honored. But I don’t feel the same way. I’m sure you will find someone…”

He stood up and turned his back on me. “I don’t want someone else.”

I also stood up.  “Leo, please.” I said. I never imagined that he had feelings for me. We always had a good relationship and he never showed any signs of this kind of feelings before.

He turned around. This time he was looking at me in a very frightening way. I was shocked and scared. He started walking towards me; I starting walking backwards.  “Do you only date Koreans?” He asked.

I didn’t answer. I reached the window wall; he was getting closer.  I looked at the phone; it was too far away. I looked at the door. “If I run I can probably reach it before he reaches me.” I thought.

I stared at him; he was about to grab me when someone opened the door. “What are you doing?”

I looked at the door; it was Soo Hyun. “Oppa!” I exclaimed relieved. I quickly walked towards him. Soo Hyun was serious, staring at Leo.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter