Bae Bae

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

Gahee was embracing me as I bawled my eyes out. I could feel my heart tearing apart. I’ve confessed to Gahee and Soo Hyun that I was having an affair with Ji Yong.

“I don’t want to be here!” I exclaimed in between tears.

Soo Hyun was standing in a corner with his arms crossed, looking down. He called Gahee before we reached my apartment. None of them was saying anything.

I’ve been crying for so long now but my tears don’t want to stop pouring out. After a while, Soo Hyun walked towards Gahee and I.

I pulled out of Gahee’s hug. Since we were siting on the couch, Soo Hyun crouched and tapped my hand.

“Emi, I know I may not understand what you’re feeling right now, but I can assure you everything will be alright.” He slightly smiled while we locked eyes. I could feel a kind serenity as I looked at him. Soo Hyun grabbed a tissue and started wiping my tears, my heart started racing. I took the tissue from his hand and wiped my own tears.

“I’m sorry, I know this maybe annoying for the both of you. I always take bad decisions regarding him.”

Gahee stood up.

“Don’t say it.” Soo Hyun asked with a worried expression.

“She needs to know. The sooner she faces this, the sooner she can start healing.” I had no idea what they were talking about. “I can understand why you did it, but this can’t happen again. I don’t know if you’ve thought about this, but he’ll have to marry BoNa now.” She softly said.

I locked eyes with Soo Hyun; he grabbed both of my hands and looked at me with a pity expression.

I was dumbfounded. I didn’t even think about it. “Will MARRY! Ji Yong will MARRY her!  He’ll MARRY someone else.”  These words kept resounding in my head. He’ll be a father and he’ll marry her. Is this real? Is this kind of pain bearable?

For some reason this time I wasn’t crying, I was so shocked that I didn’t do anything.

 

Obviously, I wasn’t able to sleep. I arrived at the office feeling like hell. Ari was in the lobby waiting for me. “You don’t look well Sajangnim.” She worriedly said.

“I know.” As we were walking through the lobby I could hear a piece of Big Bang’s new song, it says something about a loser. “I need to leave Seoul as soon as possible.”

“Ari, buy me an airplane ticket for San Francisco.” I said.

She ran and stood in front of me. “You can’t Sajangnim, we’re in the most important part of our expansion project. If the Chinese investors learn that you’re not in Seoul, they will freak out.” She looked through her IPad. “You don’t have anything urgent in San Francisco. Did something happen with Travelfy?”

I shook my head. “Never mind.”  Ari and I entered the elevator. I was watching the ending of Big Bang’s “Loser” music video.

“So I’ll have to stay here. While Big Bang is having their comeback, I’ll have to see the scandal of his wedding, and I’ll…” I saw the J.Estina campaign. I didn’t even remember this was been launched today. The elevator was full with people. I heard some girls discussing the ad.

“She’s so beautiful. Who is she?” A girl asked.

“They look really good! Isn’t she the girl Soo Hyunssi has been mentioning as his ideal type?” They looked at each other and then saw the part of our interview.

“Wah!!! I think they like each other! She’s so cute.” The other girl said.

A man was looking at me, trying to figure out if I was the same woman from the ad. I turned my head to the other side. “And I’m officially Asia’s joke now!”

As we exit the elevator, my phone started ringing. “Hello, Oppa. How are you?”

“Hi, Emi… I need to tell you something.” Soo Hyun was serious. He was troubled.

“What is it, Oppa?” I asked.

He sighed. “I’m not sure if telling you this will do you good. But I think you should know. I heard from a good source that BoNa is not pregnant.” I hung up.

I was dumbfounded. As I entered the main office I walked directly to the cafeteria. I wanted something to drink so I could shake this feeling. I heard Ji Yong’s voice coming from the T.V. “I’m in love, I’m blind with love bae bae.”

_____________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter