Silent War

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

I’m in YGE practicing Bae Bae’s choreography with the rest of the members.

“You’re smiling a lot today hyung!” Daesung exclaimed. I smiled brightly.

“Oh! It’s true.” TOP said.

As the dancers left to take a break I stayed there with the members.

Emi and I have been meeting through some share events we’ve had in common these past weeks. We’ve been together every time this happens. It’s impossible not to, we just need to lock eyes to know… a small room, an empty bathroom, the back of a van… Any place is good for us.

I was telling them my progress with Emi. They were shocked.

“Hyung! So are you guys back together?” SeungRi asked, excited.

I shook my head and sighed. “Not yet. We don’t talk much, she hasn’t giving me her new phone number.”

They were confused. Daesung frowned. “So, its just ?”

I hate how that sounds.  “I don’t want to rush her, I want to give her time. She refuses to hear me when I try to tell her everything that happened before we broke up. I’m sure she still has feelings for me.”

“Is she dating someone?” Top asked.

I looked down. “I don’t think so. I haven’t asked her.” When we meet, we barely talk, if I try to ask something, she kisses me. She doesn’t ask questions either.

“But she knows that BoNa and you are over… well, will be over in two months, right?” SeungRi asked.

“She doesn’t want to hear anything regarding my relationship with BoNa. What I want right now is to win her trust again. After this happens, everything will be easier.” I sat down on the floor, I leaned my back and head on the wall.

“I think it’s a good strategy. If she didn’t love you, I’m sure she wouldn’t be intimate with you. I think Emi is a pure person.” Young Bae said. I looked at him and smiled. I know Young Bae is right, if Emi was dating someone, she wouldn’t let me touch her.

Nan Gook opened the door of the dance studio. “BoNa just arrived in Seoul.” He said.

“Araso!” I nodded.

BoNa was coming to have our monthly date. Since I promised Ji Woon I wouldn’t make public our “break up” until the acquisition of some company, I still have to show in public with her. I’m counting each day of the two months to go.

“Are you going to see her today?” Top asked.

“Thanks God, no! I have an event scheduled for tonight.” I smirked.

All of them laughed.

I’m sure Emi will be there; today I’ll try to make her listen to me.  I don’t only want to have her body; I want to be with her. I want her by my side. I hope everything goes as planned. If she agrees to be with me again, I’ll make everything right. I found a way to go public with her, I’ll marry her in secret, that way Hyun Suk won’t be able to make anything and he’ll have to accept my relationship with Emi.

Speaking of the devil, Hyun Suk entered the dance studio. “Everyone leave, except for Ji Yong.” He said. The members quickly stood up and left.

My relationship with Hyun Suk hasn’t improved at all. I still resent him for making me choose between Emi and my members. I try everyday to forgive him, but I just can’t. I was looking down, still sitting on the floor.

“Are you having a silent war with Kim Soo Hyun?” He asked.

I looked at him. “Why?” I asked back.

“Because this silent war is not so silent anymore. People are starting to talk and we’ve noticed a weird pattern between Soo Hyun’s and your endorsements.”

Hyun Suk was right. We’re taking each other endorsements. I haven’t been able to found more dirty laundry on him, so I’m putting all my efforts in annoying him through this.

“Since you’re not denying it, I’m going to assume this is true.” He walked towards me. I stood up.

“It’s true.” I said.

He looked at me surprised. “How this started?”

“You don’t need to know. “ I replied.

He sighed. “This has to stop now…” I interrupted him. “This won’t stop. He started everything and I won’t be the one to back out.”

“I met with Bae Yong Joon. We both made a deal, no more war between the both of you. He’ll speak with Soo Hyun. This ends here. Unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter