Ballroom

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Emi Haro POV

The next day after the photo-shoot, Soo Hyun and I had schedule an interview. This Ad is really something else; the production team is trying very hard to show our chemistry on set.

I arrived at the set early and changed into the dress I wore for the first photo-shoot. Soo Hyun was wearing the same thing too. We both sat on separate chairs, next to each other. After some minutes the interview started.

“Did you like working together?” The interviewer asked. Soo Hyun and I stared at each other. We smiled.

“It was a great pleasure. I always wanted to meet her and through this J.Estina campaign we were able to create a great chemistry. I’ll cherish every moment spent with CEO Haro.” Soo Hyun replied while looking at me and sometimes looking at the interviewer.

“I’m so amazed by him! He acts so well, no doubt why he’s Korea’s Top Actor.” I thought.

The interviewer looked at me, he was waiting for my answer. I didn’t know what to say, so I just blurted: “Kim Soo Hyunssi helped me to feel at ease during the photo-shoot. I’ve never done something like this before, so I was very nervous. He’s very kind, he’s charming, he always made me feel comfortable. Working with him as my pretend partner was really fun and I don’t think I could’ve done it with any other celebrity.”

“What the heck did I just say? I’m taking this interview too seriously!” I thought again.

The interviewer was pleased with my answer.  He asked a lot of questions! About Soo Hyun, about the photo-shoot, and about myself. I was starting to feel uncomfortable, I really hate been on the spotlight.

His next question took me by surprise. “Who’s your ideal type, CEO Haro?” I stared at him dumbfounded.

Soo Hyun rapidly exclaimed: “Please avoid the cliché of naming me as your ideal type.” Everyone laughed, loudly.

“Think Emi, think!” I smiled. “I would say Jung Woo Sungssi. He’s the main reason I fell in love with Korean culture, I used to say I would marry him.” We all laughed again.

As we were answering more questions I looked at everyone inside the studio, they were looking at us like the main couple of a romantic movie. “What is this?” I thought.

Finally, the interview was over. Before leaving the studio we met with the directing team, the campaign would be release in one month. “Well, I have a month before I become Asia’s joke!”

I was about to leave. Soo Hyun reached me before I could exit the studio. He tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at him. He was smiling. “Are you going to CEO Lee Ji Woon’s party?”

“I’m not sure. Why?”

“Is it because you think G will be there?” He whispered.

I punched his arm. “Yah! Don’t say that!” 

“I know from a good source that he won’t be in Korea tomorrow. You should go!” He happily said.

I looked at him confused. “Why does he know his schedule?” I thought. “Are you going? If you’re going, I’ll go too.” I smiled.

“Let’s do that.” He replied and winked.

“See you tomorrow then!” I said.

 

The next day, I was getting ready for the party. One stylist was doing my hair and the other one my makeup.

After they were done, I was choosing which dress to wear for CEO Ji Woon’s party. I was torn between a Valentino red dress and a Chanel white dress.

“Your s look better in the Chanel one!” Gahee exclaimed.

I laughed out loud.

I started loving Chanel after him. It’s my second favorite brand now. I don’t say his name out loud; it’s too painful.

“Will Soo Hyunie pick you up?” Gahee shouted.

 “Of course not! Why would he?” I was in my walking closet putting the dress on.

“I wanted to see him!” She whimpered.

I walked towards the room. “So, how do I look?”

I decided to use the Chanel white dress.

Gahee turned to look at me; she was astonished.

“What is it?” I asked, alarmed. I try to cover the dress with my arms.

“Waah! How can you look so perfect? I mean come on; your genes are ridiculous! You looking this good is unreal.”  She exclaimed.

I sighed. “Unnie! You enjoy making me blush!” I said, annoyed. She laughed.

My phone started ringing. I answered. “Oppa! Are you heading now to the party?” I asked Soo Hyun.

“Emi? I’m sorry; I won’t make it.  I’m still shooting Dramafy’s Ad, there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter