Photos

Violet Love Sonata
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Yong POV

“Let’s save this take.” I said.

I was in my studio with SeungRi; he was recording his part of our new song “Bae Bae”.

“Go again. Try to make it more sorrowful this time.” I exclaimed. SeungRi nodded.

After the Nth time SeungRi finally hit the right spot. I smiled and showed him my thumbs up. He smiled back.

Someone opened the door. “Is it true?” She angrily exclaimed.

I turned to look; it was Lee BoNa. Everyone exit the studio. She entered and slammed the door.

“Did you see her while you were in China?”

I smirked. “Yes, I did.”

“Why are you doing this to me Oppa? Why do you keep seeing her?” She whimpered.

“You’re wrong. I don’t only see her, I see many girls behind your back.” I happily said.

She looked at me, shocked. “Do you know what will happen if the media finds out that you’re cheating on me?”

“We’ll finally be able to break up.”

“You forget that I can destroy YGE and you if I want to.” She cockily said.

I smiled. “Hold onto that card, sooner or later it’ll be useless.”

I’ve been making Lee BoNa’s life miserable. I know how to hurt her; I go out with other girls and I try to be seen by the “right” people with them. She hates it and I enjoy making her angry.

“Are you coming to Ji Woon Oppa birthday party tonight?”

“Hah! Nope. I’m flying back to China to see Yang Ying (Angela Baby).” I replied with a mocking tone. I actually needed to travel to China but to see how the jewelry collection was doing. She was mad again. After hearing and seeing her throw her usual tantrum she finally left. I sighed relieved and headed to the dance studio, all the members were there. I quietly opened the door; I wanted to scare them.

“Is she back?” SeungRi whispered.

Young Bae nodded.

“Who’s back?” I asked. They got scared after seeing me.

“No one hyung.” Daesung said and nervously laughed.

“Who are you talking about?” I was more curious. They stared at each other. Finally, Top said: “Emi is back in Seoul.”

“Oh! I know.” I calmly said. They looked at me surprised.

“Thanks goodness Ji Yong!” Young Bae said relieved. I smiled.

Yes, I know Emi has been in Seoul for a month now. I’ve tried very hard not to run and see her. Knowing that she’s so close but yet so far, hurts.

When I learned she was back, I stopped touching Lee BoNa. I haven’t touched any other woman either. No matter with how many women I’ve been, no one feels like her, no one satisfies me as she did. I miss her… desperately.

My love for her doesn’t matter; I know that I need to let her go. She doesn’t deserve someone like me; she deserves to be happy. 

“Wah! I can’t believe how popular “JiBo couple" is!” SeungRi exclaimed as he was looking at a newspaper.

“JiBo Couple" is how the media named BoNa and I. I despise it so much that sometimes I feel like throwing up.

Daesung took the newspaper from SeungRi and started reading the ranking for the most popular couples of Korea:

“#4 Lee Seung Gi & Yoona.

#3 Bi Rain & Kim Tae Hee.

#2 Lee Min Ho & Suzy.

#1 G-Dragon & Lee BoNa. Hyung, the popularity of “JiBo” couple is 41%”

“Who cares?” I said with disinterest.

Young Bae looked at me. “Do you know if Emi is dating someone?” He cautiously asked.

That took me by surprise. I actually don’t know and I’ve never thought of that before. “How would I react if knew she was dating someone else? I know Soo Hyun is interested in her, but I highly doubt Emi would date him. What if she met someone new in San Francisco? What if she really is dating someone?” My heart started racing just thinking this.  

After a while, I shook my head.

Top rapidly changed the conversation.

We were talking about random things when Nan Gook entered. I was laughing as I saw SeungRi reenacting Young Bae on stage.

Nan Gook handed me an envelope. I opened the envelope and saw the pictures. I started shouting and jumping happily around the studio. Everyone was surprised. I hugged him. “You did well hyung!” I exclaimed. We smiled to each other.

 

I was going to my apartment to get my suitcase and then head to the airport. Something clicked. “Hyung! Move my flight for tomorrow. I’m going to Ji Woon’s birthday party.”

Nan Gook was confused; he looked at me through the driving mirror. “Why?”

“I wasn’t going to attend just to bother Lee BoNa, but something inside of me tells me I should go. It’s weird, but I think I need to be there.” I said.

As I was putting my tuxedo on, I was humming Em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter